United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-09-2023, 09:18 PM
Sparky***

Default Bayern munich

winning 2-1 at home to bayer leverkusen. I tell you what i hope they don't sack tuchel before we play them, he's terrible. Leverkusen could have scored 5 with the chances they have created. They've hit the woodwork twice as well.

They barely create any chances at all for Kane.

Unread 15-09-2023, 09:23 PM
dunk

Ffs and I'm watching Southampton v Leicester

Penalty

Unread 15-09-2023, 09:24 PM
Sparky***

And tuchel has subbed his 100 million quid striker on 85 mins when they were drawing 1-1

Unread 15-09-2023, 09:25 PM
dunk

Saving him for Wednesday

Unread 15-09-2023, 09:26 PM
armchair

I think Kane will be a success despite Tuchell being a moron.

Unread 15-09-2023, 09:27 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
It certainly seems that way. going forward Bayern look really slow and laborious. They don't seem to commit many players forward either. Sane is such a huge downgrade on the likes of robben.

When teams break on them though they seem to be wide open

Unread 15-09-2023, 09:27 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Would be pretty funny if they failed to win the league out there after he went specifically to win trophies.

Unread 15-09-2023, 09:28 PM
Dr Stranger

Tuchel is another overhyped hipster @#%&!. Flukes a CL win with Chelsea and you had people talking about the likes of Klopp and Pep and throwing his name in there.

Unread 15-09-2023, 09:29 PM
dunk

Alonso is doing a decent job.

I would absolutely £#%&!ing love a win out there in the week

Unread 15-09-2023, 09:32 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Alonso is doing a decent job.

I would absolutely £#%&!ing love a win out there in the week
I've watched bayern every game they've played this season. They've looked pretty average from what i've seen, i don't think we should fear them on name alone. They don't exactly light the place up with attacking verve.

They've just been booed off. I can't see Tuchel lasting there long term, he's got players like Musiala sat on the bench and then takes harry kane off and they end up drawing.

Unread 15-09-2023, 09:33 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I've watched bayern every game they've played this season. They've looked pretty average from what i've seen, i don't think we should fear them on name alone. They don't exactly light the place up with attacking verve.

They've just been booed off. I can't see Tuchel lasting there long term, he's got players like Musiala sat on the bench and then takes harry kane off and they end up drawing.
They’ll sack him tomorrow and bring in £#%&!ing Thanos or the T1000 on Monday.

Unread 15-09-2023, 09:37 PM
armchair

He signed Kane and wanted him so much but doesn't understand how good a player he has. Kane is a playmaker and goalscorer not just a goalscorer. The guy is a gem. Tuchell is telling him where to be.

Unread 15-09-2023, 09:38 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
He signed Kane and wanted him so much but doesn't understand how good a player he has. Kane is a playmaker and goalscorer not just a goalscorer. The guy is a gem. Tuchell is telling him where to be.
Every time i've watched him for munich He's stood in the 18 yard box, surrounded by 5 defenders on his own, waiting for a pass. It's not working at all. Compared to the Bayern teams i've watched in the past, they create next to £#%&! all

Unread 15-09-2023, 09:39 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
They’ll sack him tomorrow and bring in £#%&!ing Thanos or the T1000 on Monday.

Unread 15-09-2023, 09:40 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly

Unread 15-09-2023, 09:54 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Every time i've watched him for munich He's stood in the 18 yard box, surrounded by 5 defenders on his own, waiting for a pass. It's not working at all. Compared to the Bayern teams i've watched in the past, they create next to £#%&! all
The guy is too good just to do that. Have to give credit to Mou. He was the first to go all in on that. I've said it before, I thought he was just doing the thing where he punishes players and makes them play out of position but he unearthed a total footballer in kane. Very few players in the world have kane's passing range and he will still score goals. He'll make the difference in tight games.

He's keeping southgate in a job.

Unread 15-09-2023, 09:57 PM
puressence

Was chatting to jeremie Frimpong last Saturday he was over for the international break. Wish we would sign him lad wants in. Great team Alonso building at leverkusen

Unread 15-09-2023, 09:57 PM
Bunker Buster

I think we beat them over two legs....if it was a legged tie.

Unread 15-09-2023, 10:00 PM
armchair

Talented side but flawed. Better to get them early in a season than late.

Unread 15-09-2023, 10:21 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Tuchel is another overhyped hipster @#%&!. Flukes a CL win with Chelsea and you had people talking about the likes of Klopp and Pep and throwing his name in there.
100%

Never seen him as “elite”.
Closed Thread