United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-12-2017, 10:29 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

We could have peak Bati-gol up front and he wouldn't score with the shit on a stick football we played for the first 40 odd minutes Today, no striker is going to do anything with 60 yard hoicks from centre half when leading a line on his own against 2 experienced international centre halves. I can just imagine Dybala trying to make something of the shite service we offered Today, waiting for Rojo's aimless hoof to change direction so he can try and take it down with an immaculate first touch before Kompany or Otamendi head it clear.

Is Lukaku playing well? Not especially, but his game was never receiving the ball out of orbit with his back to goal. neither is Martial's or Rashford's, which begs the question why we played like that. we had Kyle Walker on a yellow card from what 10 minutes in and went near his side of the pitch about twice the whole rest of the game.

Lukaku is a scapegoat for a bullshit set up. where out plan A-Z seems to have been hope to hit a lucky ball over the top and Otamendi or Kompany £#%&! up a clearance.

Unread 10-12-2017, 10:30 PM
Chris Quayd

Commentator said he had 5 goals in 36 against the top teams, sounds like %@#$&!s but if true wouldn't at least 3 of them have been against us with WBA?

Unread 10-12-2017, 10:33 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Commentator said he had 5 goals in 36 against the top teams, sounds like %@#$&!s but if true wouldn't at least 3 of them have been against us with WBA?
The 5-5

Unread 10-12-2017, 11:05 PM
sa7

£#%&!ing donkey.

Sell the @#%&! to the knackers yard or melt it down for glue.

Unread 10-12-2017, 11:14 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
We could have peak Bati-gol up front and he wouldn't score with the shit on a stick football we played for the first 40 odd minutes Today, no striker is going to do anything with 60 yard hoicks from centre half when leading a line on his own against 2 experienced international centre halves. I can just imagine Dybala trying to make something of the shite service we offered Today, waiting for Rojo's aimless hoof to change direction so he can try and take it down with an immaculate first touch before Kompany or Otamendi head it clear.

Is Lukaku playing well? Not especially, but his game was never receiving the ball out of orbit with his back to goal. neither is Martial's or Rashford's, which begs the question why we played like that. we had Kyle Walker on a yellow card from what 10 minutes in and went near his side of the pitch about twice the whole rest of the game.

Lukaku is a scapegoat for a bullshit set up. where out plan A-Z seems to have been hope to hit a lucky ball over the top and Otamendi or Kompany f*** up a clearance.
Nah he's just £#%&! mate

Unread 10-12-2017, 11:17 PM
Sparky***

i didn't realise he was so fragile in terms of confidence. He looks a bit lost at the moment.

that look on his face after he blasted that shot into ederson was someone who looked completely shot in terms of confidence.

Unread 10-12-2017, 11:22 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Remember when people said he’d be better with “better quality around him”

I’m struggling to remember a player I honestly can’t even look at and feel any positive towards. It’s clear for all to see he’s not good enough, never been good enough and never will be at the level required to compete for trophies.

What the £#%&! have they done?

Unread 10-12-2017, 11:27 PM
dunk

We knew he was toss, we were all just hoping for the best because he was joining United.

Probably stuck with him as we’re getting nowhere near what we paid back for him at any point and we’ve spent so much in recent years that we must be getting close to the pot being empty..

Unread 10-12-2017, 11:46 PM
Mr_Ed

He’s just shite let’s be honest. Standing in front of the stretty like some messiah when a ball has gone in of his massive #@&%! (allegedly).

Keane would have sorted him out.

Unread 10-12-2017, 11:48 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
I’m struggling to remember a player I honestly can’t even look at and feel any positive towards.
Oh we've got millions of those

Struggling more to think of any I do like.

Unread 10-12-2017, 11:59 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
He’s just shite let’s be honest. Standing in front of the stretty like some messiah when a ball has gone in of his massive c**k (allegedly).

Keane would have sorted him out.
He wouldn’t.

He’s just not very good. It’s clear he’s a very very poor excuse of a footballer who has nothing at all about his game that is United level.

I like a few of the squad, there’s a lot of players who are 3/4 times below the level.

Unread 11-12-2017, 12:40 AM
Sparky***

Unread 11-12-2017, 12:49 AM
utd99

Cuckoo

Unread 11-12-2017, 12:55 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Embarrassing attention seeking drivel.

Can't wait for him to shove these words down his throat.

Some of the OTT Lukaku hate is really suspicious.

Unread 11-12-2017, 12:57 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
i didn't realise he was so fragile in terms of confidence. He looks a bit lost at the moment.

that look on his face after he blasted that shot into ederson was someone who looked completely shot in terms of confidence.
There was a story from when he was at Chelsea and missed a penalty in the European Supercup (I think against Bayern) he apparently asked Mourinho for a transfer the next day because the felt he wasn’t good enough to compete with Torres etc. Head completely went.

Mourinho didn’t trust him after that. Must wonder if his gut was right all along.

Unread 11-12-2017, 01:11 AM
utd99

Lukaku would thrive if we could create. He will never create for himself. This is why he struggles when Pogba isn’t playing, and our other creative players aren’t really that creative.

Unread 11-12-2017, 01:15 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Lukaku would thrive if we could create. He will never create for himself. This is why he struggles when Pogba isn’t playing, and our other creative players aren’t really that creative.
There's not much combination play without Pogba on the pitch either.

There's a reason we took a massive nosedive in terms of results and performances when he was injured. Look at those first 10 mins at Arsenal the other week and it was the best we've produced in terms of attacking combination play in ages.

With out that its back to watching Rashford and Martial just pick up the ball and charge, head down, into crowds of players.

Unread 11-12-2017, 01:19 AM
tatty

Too much is being asked of him with the side set up as it is.

If he was in the United side of 96, getting supplied by Giggs, Beckham and Cantona, he'd be scoring for fun.

But he isn't getting it on a plate and i'm not sure he's got enough in him to create opportunities for himself.

Unread 11-12-2017, 01:21 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

It’s not hate saffers - he’s just not playing well. At all.

Unread 11-12-2017, 01:33 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
We used to sign players like Ruud and never have these conversations until a Ronaldo came along. Now its about giving a Frank Bruno double more time to learn how to control a pass
Closed Thread