United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-11-2017, 02:08 PM
lindelof

Default Paul Ince SLAMS UtdForum members (fans)

"Jose Mourinho was absolutely right to criticise the Man United fans after the Tottenham game."He’s spot on – those fans need to wake up. Lukaku's not going to score every single week, but who are those fans to boo him and not support him?

"When Harry Kane doesn’t score in August for Tottenham, are Spurs fans booing him? No, they’re not.
"So what gives Man United fans the right to have a go at Lukaku for not scoring in a few games? Where would they be without his goals this season?

"When Mourinho makes a change, he’s doing it for the right reasons, and because he’s one of the best in the world.
"The fact is, he knows better than the Man United fans. And it’s time they understood that."

"Nowadays, fans think they have a lot of power over what goes on in football, largely because of social media.
"I’m not saying that they shouldn’t be allowed a point of view – but the fact of the matter is that none of them are managing a Premier League team.

"When Romelu Lukaku came to Manchester United, and he was bagging goals for fun, no one was saying a thing. Not one United fan was moaning.
"Now, he hasn’t scored in a few games and suddenly loads of fans are on his back. They need to get real.

"We’re talking about someone who has scored 11 goals for United already, and we’re only at the start of November. Let’s get it right.
"So, when I see that Mourinho has had a dig at the fans for booing, I literally couldn’t agree with him any more for doing that. Those fans needed telling."

Unread 02-11-2017, 02:10 PM
TheFatGoth

Unread 02-11-2017, 02:13 PM
Zorg

What, me personally?

Unread 02-11-2017, 02:15 PM
jem

lukaku is an animal, but not much of a footballer. if he stops trying, he should be gently encouraged to put in some £#%&!ing effort. what mourinho has him doing half the time doesn't play to his strengths. obvs confusing him with drogba. easy for jo mo to say don't boo lukaku, as if it's not his fault.

Unread 02-11-2017, 02:22 PM
puressence

Ba r the match day none going reds on fred not heard one utd fan slate him

Unread 02-11-2017, 02:24 PM
lindelof

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence

Do you go to games? It's not clear.

believe

Quote:
Apart from the fans at the actual game who were booing him which is the whole point of this thread.

puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindelof
Do you go to games? It's not clear.
stay on topic please

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Apart from the fans at the actual game who were booing him which is the whole point of this thread.
nobody booed lukaku FACT

Unread 02-11-2017, 02:28 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
It was groans, not boos....

Hard for audio equipment to pick up a difference in; Owwwwwwwwwwgh & Boooooooooi

irk

Quote:
stay on topic please

nobody booed lukaku FACT
They were saying "boourns".

Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

read it 4 times, no idea what it's supposed to say.

barely functioning

Unread 02-11-2017, 02:32 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
It was groans, not boos....

Hard for audio equipment to pick up a difference in; Owwwwwwwwwwgh & Boooooooooi
Potato, potato.

Unread 02-11-2017, 02:34 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Potato, potato.
Scott McTomatony, Scott McTomatony

Unread 02-11-2017, 04:26 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Scott McTomatony, Scott McTomatony

Unread 02-11-2017, 04:30 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
well I £#%&!ing laughed typing it pal ok....

Unread 02-11-2017, 05:09 PM
Zorg

Quote:
well I £#%&!ing laughed typing it pal ok....
Soz

Unread 02-11-2017, 05:55 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

I see those publicity crazed planks at MUST have waded in and demanded a meeting with Jose over his comments

hope he tells them to get to £#%&!

MUST NOT

Unread 02-11-2017, 06:25 PM
20 times

Demanded a meeting ffs

What is the point of MUST?

Unread 02-11-2017, 07:05 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
I see those publicity crazed planks at MUST have waded in and demanded a meeting with Jose over his comments
hope Jose wades in and nuts Drasdo the £#%&!ing silly slapheaded @#%&!

Unread 02-11-2017, 07:05 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
hope Jose wades in and nuts Drasdo the f***ing silly slapheaded c***
Closed Thread