United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-12-2018, 11:52 PM
TheNew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Where I want to go? You started this ludicrous comparison pal.
And I did add the devils advocate caveat. 😂

Anyway. He’s a £#%&!ing mile better than Lukaku.

Unread 26-12-2018, 11:55 PM
jem

not sure how anyone could compare ronaldo and rashers as players, but worth bearing in mind that ronaldo's day job was supplying our strikers and the no end product comments were about his crossing, not goals. any goals he scored were a bonus. rashford was, presumably, meant to score goals today. doubt he got sour looks from everyone every time he shot. his cross for dalot was perfect, though.

Unread 27-12-2018, 12:01 AM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Can’t knock Rashford, didn’t have any chances as such, was never scared to show for the ball or have a speculative pop.
recently he's played a lot more calm with the ball. he's not overrunning the ball or trying too hard to impress. he's got great shooting technique from range, can beat players and a lovely change of direction - with ole's guidance his natural talents should blossom.

Unread 27-12-2018, 12:01 AM
TheNew

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
not sure how anyone could compare ronaldo and rashers as players, but worth bearing in mind that ronaldo's day job was supplying our strikers and the no end product comments were about his crossing, not goals. any goals he scored were a bonus. rashford was, presumably, meant to score goals today. doubt he got sour looks from everyone every time he shot. his cross for dalot was perfect, though.
FFS. Let's not hang on a flippant comment with a caveat added. However, on topic Rashford pisses all over Lukaku.

Unread 27-12-2018, 09:50 AM
Mr_Ed

Probably said but without him and we score 8 in 2 games. Maybe he’ll kick on when he returns but pointing where you want the ball aging past the last defender in an Ole team doesn’t sound workable

Unread 27-12-2018, 09:54 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Probably said but without him and we score 8 in 2 games. Maybe he’ll kick on when he returns but pointing where you want the ball aging past the last defender in an Ole team doesn’t sound workable
I know he's a big tree, but I do think there's a better player than we're seeing. He's had his moments for us. He's far more effective for Belgium with Hazard and De Bruyne zipping around him.

If we're moving the ball quicker, throwing 4 or 5 forward with every attack and pushing the full backs on, I fail to see how a centre forward like Lukaku wouldn't instantly benefit from that.

Unread 31-12-2018, 09:22 AM
saffers

Unread 31-12-2018, 09:39 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Subbie at Mou Mou

Unread 02-01-2019, 11:11 AM
Denis Irwell

There probably is a better player there but...

'If you tell him to be a target man he'll never face the goal.'

Sums the stupid £#%&!er up

Unread 13-01-2019, 01:44 PM
saffers

Quote:
Will be a revelation under Ole. Watch him.
3 games, 3 goals. Rewarded with a start today according to twitter rumours.

Big performance from him tonight!

Unread 13-01-2019, 01:49 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
3 games, 3 goals. Rewarded with a start today according to twitter rumours.

Big performance from him tonight!
Really really hope not. Would dent my ole love. Fine to bring him on as a sub when we’re desperate between now and the end of the season but nothing more than that.

Sell him in summer but if not, shoot him and boil him up to make glue. Will be fuming if this chump is wearing a united shirt next season.

Unread 13-01-2019, 03:31 PM
saffers

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Really really hope not. Would dent my ole love. Fine to bring him on as a sub when we’re desperate between now and the end of the season but nothing more than that.

Sell him in summer but if not, shoot him and boil him up to make glue. Will be fuming if this chump is wearing a united shirt next season.
Bench.

Guess he could come off the bench hungry again.

Unread 14-01-2019, 12:59 PM
silv

Yesterday proved he has no future at the club

Absolute donkey

Unread 14-01-2019, 01:01 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Bench.

Guess he could come off the bench hungry again.
That goes without saying looking at the size of the useless @#%&!.

Unread 14-01-2019, 01:12 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Yesterday proved he has no future at the club

Absolute donkey
When Young played the ball down the channel and he just stood still in the centre circe

Unread 14-01-2019, 01:15 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
When Young played the ball down the channel and he just stood still in the centre circe
Imagine him dealing with Pogba’s pass and shuffling it between his feet before it going out for a throw

Unread 14-01-2019, 01:17 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
That absolutely £#%&!ing infuriated me

He should have been chasing every £#%&!ing ball like his life depended on it.

Unread 14-01-2019, 01:33 PM
browser

He's £#%&!ing useless. Had a tired defender 1v1 at the end and decides he can't be arsed to even try to beat him. Rooney would still offer us what he does

Unread 14-01-2019, 01:58 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
He's £#%&!ing useless. Had a tired defender 1v1 at the end and decides he can't be arsed to even try to beat him. Rooney would still offer us what he does
Try something creative and grab a goal to kill the game?
Run into the corner to waste time?
Nah, I’m just going to bang the ball into this defenders arse

Unread 14-01-2019, 02:30 PM
The taste of...

Despise his football

Under the cosh for all that time and we need him to win it and live on it

Jogs around pointing
Closed Thread