United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-11-2017, 07:27 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
I see those publicity crazed planks at MUST have waded in and demanded a meeting with Jose over his comments

hope he tells them to get to £#%&!

MUST NOT
How exactly would that meeting go?

£#%&!ing hell...

Unread 02-11-2017, 07:35 PM
wiganste

It’s amazing this

No one has booed Lukaku

There was some boing when he took Rashford off (£#%&!ers btw)

Still, makes a story for everyone else, doesn’t it?

Unread 02-11-2017, 07:42 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
It’s amazing this

No one has booed Lukaku

There was some boing when he took Rashford off (£#%&!ers btw)

Exactly FFS, they were booing the substitution because he was the only one who looked like making something happen.

The fact that we finally got the breakthrough because Lukaku actually pulled his £#%&!ing finger out and aggressively attacked the ball actually validates the fans who thought it was the wrong sub at the time.

Lukaku needs to be more proactive in games like that, can't just keep waiting for something to happen. If he doesn't then people will continue to believe his position would be more profitably filled by someone like Rashers or Tone.

Unread 02-11-2017, 07:48 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
It’s amazing this

No one has booed Lukaku

There was some boing when he took Rashford off (w****rs btw)

yeah it was obvious the #@&%!s who booed were unhappy at Rashford being taken off, we were all pretty pissed about it but booing

nobody booed big Rom and Jose's substitution was totally vindicated given who created the goal

a typical non story to get the ABUs excited

MUST are just making it worse the muppets

Unread 02-11-2017, 07:54 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
yeah it was obvious the #@&%!s who booed were unhappy at Rashford being taken off, we were all pretty pissed about it but booing

nobody booed big Rom and Jose's substitution was totally vindicated given who created the goal

a typical non story to get the ABUs excited

MUST are just making it worse the muppets
A non story made into a story by Jose. Weirdly puts more pressure on lukaku than less. V odd management.

Unread 02-11-2017, 08:05 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
A non story made into a story by Jose. Weirdly puts more pressure on lukaku than less. V odd management.
maybe, but I don't blame him for being pissed off at @#%&!s booing 38 games unbeaten at home and @#%&!s are booing a substitution it was noticeably loud as well

he has got his wires crossed on Lukaku though

Unread 02-11-2017, 08:12 PM
Crumps

Has got progressively worse each year. The complete lack of knowledge by some at a time where there is more football than ever before to watch a staggering. Is like the £#%&!wits that get irate at any ball not played forward no matter the situation. Just repeat what they’ve heard on the telly or read on some tit’s Facebook page.

Unread 02-11-2017, 08:12 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
I see those publicity crazed planks at MUST have waded in and demanded a meeting with Jose over his comments

MUST NOT
that slap in Copenhagen has done funny things to big dunc

Unread 02-11-2017, 08:22 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
that slap in Copenhagen has done funny things to big dunc
oh yeah

£#%&!ing Brodie knocking him out like that...so uncalled for

Unread 02-11-2017, 08:34 PM
irk

Quote:
oh yeah

£#%&!ing Brodie knocking him out like that...so uncalled for
What's the story?

Unread 02-11-2017, 08:40 PM
Cream

Quote:

MUST NOT
Think they're some sort of Lazio Ultras set up?

Meeting or face the *consequences.

*spam folder email campaign

Unread 02-11-2017, 08:42 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
What's the story?
he was being mouthy on the train back from the Midgetland game the other year and picked the wrong guy to piss off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Think they're some sort of Lazio Ultras set up?

Meeting or face the *consequences.

*spam folder email campaign

pretty much

Unread 02-11-2017, 09:09 PM
red in cumbria

Ince is still a shit. What happened 18 years ago will never be forgotten or forgiven.

Unread 03-11-2017, 09:58 AM
Red Santos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Has got progressively worse each year. The complete lack of knowledge by some at a time where there is more football than ever before to watch a staggering. Is like the f***wits that get irate at any ball not played forward no matter the situation. Just repeat what they’ve heard on the telly or read on some tit’s Facebook page.
Some of the clueless shit I have heard around me around the ground over last few years
Closed Thread