United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-10-2014, 03:20 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idi Amin
On his day, much like Toure. If they were that good they'd be doing it week in week out.
Silva does. He's a superb player, the little £#%&!ing @#%&!. He's what makes them tick. He'll be a loss but they've a great squad, with plenty of big player who will turn up Sunday like it's the World Cup Final.

Unread 31-10-2014, 03:29 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
I £#%&!ing hate markG . I hate his £#%&!ing smarmy £#%&!ing head and his boring sun news paper opinion.

£#%&!ing shambles if this @#%&! gets one vote at all.

MarkG offers nothing. A few YouTube videos don't kid me.
don't sugarcoat it for our benefit, ploppers.

Unread 31-10-2014, 03:34 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by witter87
This won't go down well with the watcher and jack duckworth.
Truth is tough sometimes pal, a vote for markg is a vote for the scum of the internet. remember that.

Unread 31-10-2014, 03:54 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Truth is tough sometimes pal, a vote for markg is a vote for the scum of the internet. remember that.
Really tough talk ploppers but remember the gman has a video blog that has the power to reach hundreds. At least 200 in fact. And with that, he has the power to destroy you via his 10 pm live show without offering you any form of response. Some foul language on this forum doesn't cut it in the world of the vbloggers pal - you're going to have to move with the times.

Best thing I can suggest you do is vblog your feelings about mark g and youtube the £#%&! out of him? Fight fire with fire so to speak.

Unread 31-10-2014, 04:04 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Really tough talk ploppers but remember the gman has a video blog that has the power to reach hundreds. At least 200 in fact. And with that, he has the power to destroy you via his 10 pm live show without offering you any form of response. Some foul language on this forum doesn't cut it in the world of the vbloggers pal - you're going to have to move with the times.

Best thing I can suggest you do is vblog your feelings about mark g and youtube the £#%&! out of him? Fight fire with fire so to speak.
I for one would absolutely love to see a youtube-off between Ploppers and MarkG.

Maybe have online voting to decide the winner? Loser has to do their next video dressed in full replica City strip, something like that anyway

Unread 31-10-2014, 04:10 PM
plopborsky

Quote:

I remember I got banned once on redissue for calling tufty a "£#%&!ing @#%&!" still hurts now but I wont back down to these internet intelligence terrorist. These pixels on this screen are all he is worth. These vbloggers wont scare me either. I am mates with scarface, I can call on his services if required to do the heavy lifting if markzzzzzzz gets all pumped up.

Unread 31-10-2014, 04:10 PM
jem

Quote:

markg's ability to reach people should be enough to undermine him.

Unread 31-10-2014, 04:12 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
t they've a great squad, with plenty of big player who will turn up Sunday like it's the World Cup Final.
That's the problem - Touré only turns up about 7-8 times a season but is always world class against us. Hopefully the fact that we now actually have a midfield it'll be a bit different

Unread 31-10-2014, 04:12 PM
HotChip

Quote:
I £#%&!ing hate markG . I hate his £#%&!ing smarmy £#%&!ing head and his boring sun news paper opinion.

£#%&!ing shambles if this @#%&! gets one vote at all.

MarkG offers nothing. A few YouTube videos don't kid me.
Oh he does divide opinion. hahaha

Unread 31-10-2014, 04:34 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
That's the problem - Touré only turns up about 7-8 times a season but is always world class against us. Hopefully the fact that we now actually have a midfield it'll be a bit different
Hopefully. More arsed how we play rather than worrying about those @#%&!s.

Toure isn't the only one not to have turned up this season, Fernandinho has been very poor too. They'll all start and play Sunday though.

Unread 31-10-2014, 04:35 PM
Idi Amin

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Hopefully. More arsed how we play rather than worrying about those @#%&!s.

Toure isn't the only one not to have turned up this season, Fernandinho has been very poor too. They'll all start and play Sunday though.
Toure may play further forward and will definitely be given more freedom in light of Silva's absence, hence my original point.

Unread 31-10-2014, 04:51 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idi Amin
Toure may play further forward and will definitely be given more freedom in light of Silva's absence, hence my original point.
welcome back crockster

Unread 31-10-2014, 04:55 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
welcome back crockster
not him again fjs

Unread 31-10-2014, 04:59 PM
Idi Amin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
not him again fjs
You love it.

Unread 31-10-2014, 05:09 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
not him again fjs
he is like herpes.

with you for life..

Unread 31-10-2014, 05:19 PM
Mr_Ed

Didn't he miss the 1-4 last season too?

Unread 31-10-2014, 05:57 PM
Red Al

Bertie's still have 2 players for all positions with the old lottery win so we will have to be at our best to get something from this.
Same as last week realy

Unread 31-10-2014, 06:21 PM
Sparky***

Whatever team they put out, they'll still have more than enough to beat us comfortably.

Let's hope they have an off day and we play very well because if they're on it they could quite easily blow us away in the first 30 mins.

Unread 31-10-2014, 06:24 PM
teflon_terry

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Whatever team they put out, they'll still have more than enough to beat us comfortably.

Let's hope they have an off day and we play very well because if they're on it they could quite easily blow us away in the first 30 mins.
That's the spirit!

Unread 31-10-2014, 06:31 PM
jem

I'm actually quite optimistic about this game, despite putting 50kv on city.
Closed Thread