United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-04-2011, 08:29 PM
Yo Adrian!

Default I love Paul Scholes but...

... No excuse for the sending off today. Nonsense attempt at a tackle - again. Don't let him near Shalke... Sorry Paul. Nani, Carrick and Evra also shite. Train home now full of Berties celebrating like they've won the cup. Dungs.

Unread 16-04-2011, 08:31 PM
Lok

Default Re: I love Paul Scholes but...

Love how everyone is using this to have a dig at Scholes.

I've lost count of the amount of posts that contain "I love Scholes but..."

He's still good enough to play. He's been great at times this season. I'd be more than happy to see him start against Schalke.

Stop being a tit.

Unread 16-04-2011, 08:33 PM
Wez

Thumbs up Re: I love Paul Scholes but...

Needed another thread

Unread 16-04-2011, 08:33 PM
Cream

Let the record show: 4 yellows, should've had more, none for us.

He did well imo.

Unread 16-04-2011, 08:35 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
Let the record show: 4 yellows, should've had more, none for us.

He did well imo.
The ref showed restraint in the first few minutes, as not to ruin the game.......................apparently

Unread 16-04-2011, 08:36 PM
ScarFace

He's not good enough to play if he keeps getting reds and yellows that mean he misses games like he has in the last bunch of matches. Deffo should retire in the summer, learn from what happened to neville

Unread 16-04-2011, 08:38 PM
andyroo

Speaking of sending off... Hope he gets the send off he deserves - another league medal.

He let us down badly today, but it won't be what I remember him by.

Unread 16-04-2011, 08:40 PM
The Mull

Lets all blame Scholes.....................who ran the game in the first half.

shitty started the 2nd half better and the rest is history,

The Ginger Prince was unlucky, his tackle was high, but the ref was very leniant early on

They have won £#%&! ALL. yet

Unread 16-04-2011, 08:43 PM
Wez

Thumbs up Re: I love Paul Scholes but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull

The Ginger Prince was unlucky, his tackle was high, but the ref was very leniant early on

Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
He's not good enough to play if he keeps getting reds and yellows that mean he misses games like he has in the last bunch of matches. Deffo should retire in the summer, learn from what happened to neville
happened to robson and keane.

horrible to watch.

Yo Adrian!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Agreed. We cant let sentiment get in the way of progress. Scholes is one of the greatest to ever wear the shirt, but it would be more than a shame to see him spoil his own legacy. This should be his final hooray coming off the bence or starting against lesser teams. He hasn't the legs...

Unread 16-04-2011, 08:44 PM
bobbledinho

Definite red, saw it coming, it's a Scholes moment. Part of the package.

Shame he'll be out for next three league games but we'll cope.

Unread 16-04-2011, 08:44 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

trying too hard to make up for that muppet who's arse fell out after his mistake .
scholes can do no wrong in my eyes .
notice rooney escapes the flack but his pointless foul mouthed rant at west ham cost us today .
well done wayne you petulant @#%&! !

Unread 16-04-2011, 08:50 PM
Frayzee

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull

If he wasn't Scholes would have been the first player booked for a late tackle on De Jong

Unread 16-04-2011, 08:55 PM
Neo

There's no way he should be retiring IMO.

He's still our best midfielder, and he's untouchable at times. He was great in the first half and was the key reason we dictated the game so easily early on.

He lost his head and went in recklessly. He's done it plenty of times during his career. Against Arsenal he was ridiculously good when he came off the bench, then went flying in to pick up an intentional booking. Today he was doing fine until he lost his head.

He is a £#%&!ing idiot when he gets frustrated, but that shouldn't mean he should be retiring. The technique, the vision, the balance, the passing range, the footballing brain, everything is still there and better than anyone else we've got by a distance.

Hopefully Fergie gives him the hairdryer treatment for the stupid challenge today, but I would hate to think that it would influence his decision to retire.

Unread 16-04-2011, 09:00 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayzee
If he wasn't Scholes would have been the first player booked for a late tackle on De Jong
A yellow should have been shown to a shitty player well before a yoooooonited player, I am to pissed to bemember which one . so you can work it out, hope this doesn't cause you to many problems. Love The Mull xx

Unread 16-04-2011, 09:02 PM
HERTS_RED

He's finished at United, i'd hope. Legend but today should he can't cut it anymore

Unread 16-04-2011, 09:03 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

it was a horrible challenge on valencia that went unpunished

Unread 16-04-2011, 09:09 PM
poppy

When you get to Scholes' age a bad game means you're finished. A good game and everyone is in awe.

Giggs had a poor spell recently but came through it and was superb against Chelsea. Granted Giggs is more of an athlete than Scholes but some of Scholes' performances this season suggest he's worth another season. If he wants one.

Unread 16-04-2011, 09:16 PM
Rorschach

I love Paul Scholes.

No buts.
Closed Thread