United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-02-2009, 12:18 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I really £#%&!ing hope Neville doesn't play.
Why? He's looked good in recent games, when uninjured, has a great football brain, experience and is an excellent crosser.

Unread 18-02-2009, 12:20 PM
Coracao

Quote:
I really £#%&!ing hope Neville doesn't play.
Strange thing to say. He hasn't played badly recently.

I'd rather he played than Rafael. In an ideal world, Brown would play, but I don't see that happening.

Unread 18-02-2009, 12:30 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
In an ideal world, Brown would play.
That's what I'd prefer to see. I want Zlatan to be "Browned" at the first available opportunity.

Unread 18-02-2009, 02:04 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
That's what I'd prefer to see. I want Zlatan to be "Browned" at the first available opportunity.
But isn't Zlatan the 'best player in the world'?

Unread 18-02-2009, 02:12 PM
Sloppy

Unread 18-02-2009, 02:13 PM
Ginners

same team as me sloppy

Unread 18-02-2009, 02:14 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
same team as me sloppy
i think that's gonna be the team, s'pose G Nev might play, is he fit?

Unread 18-02-2009, 02:16 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
i think that's gonna be the team, s'pose G Nev might play, is he fit?
he's had a virus, not sure if hes fit to start. got a feeling it will be rafael regardless

Unread 18-02-2009, 02:17 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

After watching Inter Sunday it seems as though Maicon is there main threat going forward so i expect Park to play and to back up Evra to counter Maicon's attacking threat.

Tonight i'd go with:

VDS

Rafael
Rio
Vida
Evra

Nani
Scholes
Carrick
Ronaldo

Berbs
Tevez

Unread 18-02-2009, 02:18 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
same team as me sloppy
I think he will play park though.Id play nani tonight.Blitz them.

Ginners

nani needs to start after his good performance otherwise he'll never get confidence

The Mull

Ferie will throw a curve ball

Unread 18-02-2009, 02:19 PM
class of 68

just been told by a guy at work (Fulham fan) that they have only scored 3 league goals away from home this season

motwyw

Unread 18-02-2009, 02:20 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by class of 68
just been told by a guy at work (Fulham fan) that they have only scored 3 league goals away from home this season

motwyw
theyre shit away, 12 games won 0 drawn 6 lost 6. dont concede too many but dont score many. theyll probably go 4-5-1 and play for the 0-0, hence why we need as many attacking players on the pitch as possible. not the game for neville, park etc

Unread 18-02-2009, 02:23 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
nani needs to start after his good performance otherwise he'll never get confidence
Agreed, also if Fergie wants to play Park in Milan, it doesn't matter if he plays now or not, he always comes in whatever the circumstance and gives everything.

Neville might need a game before then though, I'd be surprised if Rafael plays in Milan.

Unread 18-02-2009, 02:23 PM
The Mull

Quote:
theyre shit away, 12 games won 0 drawn 6 lost 6. dont concede too many but dont score many. theyll probably go 4-5-1 and play for the 0-0, hence why we need as many attacking players on the pitch as possible. not the game for neville, park etc
Disagree Ginners old boy, Platt Fields causes mayhem with his headless chicken type charging about, leading to comical errors for others to profit from.

Unread 18-02-2009, 02:25 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
Disagree Ginners old boy, Platt Fields causes mayhem with his headless chicken type charging about, leading to comical errors for others to profit from.
sorry uncle #@&%! but youre wrong on this one. attacking wise we have better options, parks best when we need a winger who will track back. i doubt fulham will leave their half. nani's trickery is needed.

Unread 18-02-2009, 02:26 PM
Coracao

Neville is more likely to create a goal than Rafael. Not more likely to score one mind...

Unread 18-02-2009, 02:29 PM
Tumescent Throb

VDS

Rafael
Ferdinand
Evans
Evra

Park
Carrick
Scholes
Nani

Giggs
Ronaldo

Hard to say but we need to shift the Fulham defence around out of the comfort zone they've carried with them on the road, and the movement was the best it's been for a while at Derby albeit the opposition wasn't up to much.

Stick Berbatov and Rooney into that XI (for Nani and Scholes) and that'll be Inter away for me right now.

Unread 18-02-2009, 02:31 PM
The Mull

Quote:
sorry uncle #@&%! but youre wrong on this one. attacking wise we have better options, parks best when we need a winger who will track back. i doubt fulham will leave their half. nani's trickery is needed.
We'll have to agree to disagree, for now.
Closed Thread