United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-02-2009, 07:24 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
I wish Eric was still at OT he would headbutt the @#%&! on March 14

I just hope our fans spend 90 minutes abusing the deluded @#%&! as he will have nowhere to hide pretty much like Wenger when we smashed them 6-1 ever since then he kept his mouth pretty much shut about UNited

cannot wait until the Vermin darken our door
Think it was more to do with us coming back to win the league in 2003 wasn't it... in one of his press conferences he said something along the lines of "I will never speak of that man again"

Unread 17-02-2009, 07:24 PM
wonky no

the thing with that @#%&! is he thinks he's some sort of spokesman for the rest of the league. fergie is giving him plenty of rope and the daft @#%&! will swing in a couple of months.

"when a manager talks about another club its because he's scared of them"- rafa benitez.
(summat like that)

Unread 17-02-2009, 07:27 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Think it was more to do with us coming back to win the league in 2003 wasn't it... in one of his press conferences he said something along the lines of "I will never speak of that man again"

yep that was quality....and he only opens his mouth to say nice things about us now

Unread 17-02-2009, 07:30 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
The funniest Wenger comment that I've heard was when we were about 17 points clear of Arsenal, who were second.

He says to the interviewer :"Yes, they are 17 points clear at the top, but the gap is not 17 points.There isn't a 17 point difference between us and them."

The interviewer just went quiet.

Unread 17-02-2009, 07:42 PM
Dueling Banjos

The crazy £#%&!er just gets better.

Unread 17-02-2009, 07:43 PM
ScarFace

They've made a thread and clocked on that Rafas £#%&!ed up.......their answer?...that the English media MUST have misquoted him.
Closed Thread