United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-02-2009, 10:53 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
John O Shea started superbly yesterday didn't he.
Hope that's not a dig Jabs.

Yep, great touch! His arm was in the air apologising before the ball had even go to him.

Unread 16-02-2009, 10:55 AM
marlo

nice to see nani get a goal. at least racking up a statistic to his name when he plays like most attacking players not just an aimless 70 minute run around.

Unread 16-02-2009, 10:56 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Hope that's not a dig Jabs.

Yep, great touch! His arm was in the air apologising before the ball had even go to him.
I think he actually started apologising for his first touch as he took his tracksuit off.

Unread 16-02-2009, 10:57 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman
nice to see nani get a goal. at least racking up a statistic to his name when he plays like most attacking players not just an aimless 70 minute run around.
Yep totally agree.

Cracking goal as well.

Unread 16-02-2009, 11:00 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Yep totally agree.

Cracking goal as well.
Definitely, goals and assists are important as well as playing well.

Unread 16-02-2009, 11:18 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
There always has to be someone for these gimps.
Indeed. That XI yesterday played very well but still folk need to have a pop at Nani and Park.

Go figure.

Unread 16-02-2009, 11:20 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Indeed. That XI yesterday played very well but still folk need to have a pop at Nani and Park.

Go figure.
Park? Thought he had a good game and but for a lucky/superb save would've bagged himself a very good goal.

Unread 16-02-2009, 11:22 AM
Ginners

Quote:
I think he actually started apologising for his first touch as he took his tracksuit off.
he is dreadful, fair play to fergie though, shows he has a sense of humour.

nani was class and will come good, no question.

Unread 16-02-2009, 11:23 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Park? Thought he had a good game and but for a lucky/superb save would've bagged himself a very good goal.
He had a decent game, has been good all season. A very good move by Fergie to use him when playing Rafael at RB. A good player going forwards and he provides sound defensive cover.

Unread 16-02-2009, 11:26 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
He had a decent game, has been good all season. A very good move by Fergie to use him when playing Rafael at RB. A good player going forwards and he provides sound defensive cover.
I agree, he works really well with Rafael as you say as he allows him to get forward at will through his natural instict to cover and his incredible workrate.

Unread 16-02-2009, 11:28 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
he is dreadful, fair play to fergie though, shows he has a sense of humour.

nani was class and will come good, no question.
I don't want to lay into him again but it's getting a bit beyond a joke now. Like watching a park player suddenly introduced into the team.

Hope you are right on Nani, would be a real shame to see such talent go unfulfilled.

Unread 16-02-2009, 02:17 PM
ONESMARTBADGER

Quote:

Hope you are right on Nani, would be a real shame to see such talent go unfulfilled.
exactly.

at least he doesn't wig out in front of goal like Anderson (who I still hold great hope for........diff type players I know but credit where it's due)

Unread 16-02-2009, 02:19 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONESMARTBADGER
exactly.

at least he doesn't wig out in front of goal like Anderson (who I still hold great hope for........diff type players I know but credit where it's due)
Hopefully this is the "difficult 2nd season" for both of them. Ronnie had a lull in his 2nd season from memory, just need to be patient with them.

Unread 16-02-2009, 02:22 PM
Bunker Buster

If i met Nani, i would punch him.

Then ask him why he is so shit.

Unread 16-02-2009, 02:45 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
If i met Nani, i would punch him.

Then ask him why he is so shit.
Maybe that is why they didn't let you in.
Closed Thread