United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 15-02-2024, 07:22 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post
Wasn’t the narrative that southampton were helping city with their money laundering by buying city academy players?
even though it made sense after the DOF used to be at city?

If wilcox joins and we sign some city academy players would that be the case as well?

This is why i say someone if you lot are like women. Just bitch and moan about absolutely anything without a hint of objectivity or rationale.

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=334138

This thread is amazing.
No need for the sexism.

Unread 15-02-2024, 07:52 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry View Post
personally i think the skepticism regarding the legitimacy of the fees city are receiving for their academy players is valid. this is a club with 105 charges pending who have no respect for rules. they know money can buy them everything and buy them out of everything.
So you think Southampton are risking everything to help Man City cheat and cook their books?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins View Post
No need for the sexism.
it’s not sexism in my opinion and even if it was, so what…

tbh I’ve always though you were a woman. You don’t post or reason things like a man. You also lack accountability ….how many years no claims do you have out of interest?

Unread 15-02-2024, 08:00 PM
larry

Quote:
So you think Southampton are risking everything to help Man City cheat and cook their books?
don't be naive. a structure with unlimited funds will have their ways of doing this. it's off the books. it's untraceable (for now)

Quote:
tbh I’ve always though you were a woman. You don’t post or reason things like a man. You also lack accountability ….how many years no claims do you have out of interest?
she's the only poster on here on my ignore list. nothing against her at all, i just noticed very early on during my time here her tendency to post very, very long posts that bored me to tears and lacked any insight. i have ocd and have to read every post so had no other option.

Unread 15-02-2024, 08:03 PM
Finport Red

Unread 15-02-2024, 08:05 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry View Post
she's the only poster on here on my ignore list. nothing against her at all, i just noticed very early on during my time here her tendency to post very, very long posts that bored me to tears and lacked any insight. i have ocd and have to read every post so had no other option.

even the “no need for sexism” reply was typical woman’s post. Just had to say something.

Unread 15-02-2024, 09:58 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:

it’s not sexism in my opinion and even if it was, so what…

Even if it was so what… armchair has rules for #@&%!s like you for a reason.

Unread 15-02-2024, 10:02 PM
marlo

Quote:
what are the rules then ?

and what rules have I broken??

I hope this isn't you flirting with me.....please stop.

Unread 15-02-2024, 10:03 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Is it true what they’re saying though, dasilvatwins? Do you lack accountability?

Unread 15-02-2024, 10:12 PM
RedNick80

Quote:

even the “no need for sexism” reply was typical woman’s post. Just had to say something.
Why do you think sexism is Ok?

You think you are saying things about others here, Marlo, but you are generally saying so much more about yourself.

Unread 15-02-2024, 10:24 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
What does that even mean?

I know why I’m asking you this….
Everything alright pal?

Unread 15-02-2024, 10:24 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
i hope this isn't you flirting with me.....
😁

This marlo is quite amusing.

Unread 15-02-2024, 10:36 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80 View Post
Why do you think sexism is Ok?

You think you are saying things about others here, Marlo, but you are generally saying so much more about yourself.
how am i being sexist?

And furthermore this has nothing to do with you. She isn’t going to £#%&! you mate

Unread 16-02-2024, 05:20 AM
Offerington

Quote:
how am i being sexist?

And furthermore this has nothing to do with you. She isn’t going to £#%&! you mate
She's no newsy etc

Unread 16-02-2024, 06:26 AM
believe

Quote:
how am i being sexist?

Don’t speak too soon, it’s just usually takes a few pm’s.

Unread 16-02-2024, 07:13 AM
TreeFiddy

Wilcox, Benni McCarthy. Which ex-Blackburn nobody would you like to see join our ranks next?

Jeff Kenna or Morten Gamst Peterson for me.

Unread 16-02-2024, 08:34 AM
Stickman

Graham Fenton for me.

Unread 16-02-2024, 11:58 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
Graham Fenton for me.

Doubt it, heard he's struggling with a drug addiction.

Graham Fenton-ill.

Unread 16-02-2024, 12:00 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
how am i being sexist?

It's just pure ignorance in your case. I suspect Armers gives you a long leash because you drive traffic, but if there was any equivalence you'd have been binned off long ago.

& DST was my FOTY so if there was a chance I'm well up on the groundwork, thanks.

Unread 16-02-2024, 12:19 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80 View Post
It's just pure ignorance in your case. I suspect Armers gives you a long leash because you drive traffic, but if there was any equivalence you'd have been binned off long ago.

& DST was my FOTY so if there was a chance I'm well up on the groundwork, thanks.
Just put him on ignore and stay on topic. I searched through the other feminist's posts and found plenty of occasions where he calls people a bitch and @#%&!. I'm sure you've never used gendered language as an insult on here, though.

STAY ON THIS TOPIC: "Jason Wilcox"

Unread 16-02-2024, 02:30 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
Just put him on ignore and stay on topic. I searched through the other feminist's posts and found plenty of occasions where he calls people a bitch and @#%&!. I'm sure you've never used gendered language as an insult on here, though.

STAY ON THIS TOPIC: "Jason Wilcox"
I absolutely have! I think you once gave me a (deserved) telling off for calling something 'gay' in a derogatory manner.

It wasn't Jason Wilcox though, so back OT from here on in. Thanks for all you do.