Unread 09-01-2018, 08:52 PM
barca99

City to win by at least 5 over the 2 legs

Unread 09-01-2018, 08:53 PM
Sparky***

That attendance is absolutely pathetic.

Unread 09-01-2018, 09:04 PM
puressence

Those great players and manager how can you possibly want to be there it’s a 1st leg semi £#%&!ing empty all over. Joke club fans tramps and £#%&!ing sharks

Unread 09-01-2018, 09:10 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
“Just like Bristol, your city is Red”
Echoing around an empty stadium.

What a club.

Unread 09-01-2018, 09:15 PM
Sparky***

Fair play to Bristol, they've given a better account than 90% of the premier league teams that City have played this season.

Some of the premier league teams should be ashamed of themselves when you watch a championship teame team doing better than most of them.

Unread 09-01-2018, 09:22 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Fair play to Bristol, they've given a better account than 90% of the premier league teams that City have played this season.

Some of the premier league teams should be ashamed of themselves when you watch a championship teame team doing better than most of them.
When they've all bought entirely new teams it'll be different.

Unread 09-01-2018, 09:25 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Yep. And palace to be fair to them dared to leave their area to put pressure on City.

It’s nowhere near this “how can you possible try to compete with them” %@#$&!s we are told. Delph, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Walker...when did these decent players become so intimidating?

Unread 09-01-2018, 09:27 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Yep. And palace to be fair to them dared to leave their area to put pressure on City.

It’s nowhere near this “how can you possible try to compete with them” %@#$&!s we are told. Delph, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Walker...when did these decent players become so intimidating?
i totally agree.

It reminds me of United in the early 90s where the hype got so over bearing that teams felt beaten before they'd got off the coach.

Unread 09-01-2018, 09:30 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
i totally agree.

It reminds me of United in the early 90s where the hype got so over bearing that teams felt beaten before they'd got off the coach.
Huge element of that. Napoli, a team built on a relatively small budget who barely spent a penny in the summer, lost twice to City in the Champions League but they gave them two great games. They did so by not being intimidated and playing football.

I get the caution because they are clearly a good side, but have a look at the players opposite you in the tunnel. This isn’t Barcelona.

Unread 09-01-2018, 09:36 PM
no fun

Unread 09-01-2018, 09:41 PM
My Name is Keith

Got a v bad feeling that city could bag the treble or worse this year.

Would be £#%&!ing horrific

Unread 09-01-2018, 09:43 PM
barca99

Is anyone at all suprised?

League and league cup in the bag. Will beat arsenal or chelsea in a one off game.

I would take them winning the fa cup as well as long as they dont win the CL this season.

Best we can hope for is the season they do win the CL (and they will soon) its the only thing they win that season.

Unread 09-01-2018, 09:43 PM
sa7

Sick of that greasy @#%&!

Unread 09-01-2018, 09:45 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99

League and league cup in the bag. Will beat arsenal or chelsea in a one off game.

I would take them winning the fa cup as well as long as they dont win the CL this season.

Best we can hope for is the season they do win the CL (and they will soon) its the only thing they win that season.
Chelsea could do them in the final.

Unread 09-01-2018, 09:46 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Got a v bad feeling that city could bag the treble or worse this year.

Would be £#%&!ing horrific
Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99

Alright lads, they've just beaten Bristol City in injury time for christ's sake.
Closed Thread