United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-04-2007, 12:57 AM
soulsaver

Default Glazers attacked

The Glazers were tonight attacked by a group of Manchester United fans who are still opposed to the ownership of MUFC. The hotel in question has also been advised that they will be targeted in the future should they continue to host the parasites of Manchester United. Newspapers have also been contacted (whether they run the story is another matter) The lads involved would also like to congratulate Sir Alex Ferguson and the players on a unlikely but well deserved victory against AC Milan. Full steam ahead Athens

http://www.fight-for-united.com/inde...tpage&Itemid=1

One Love and One Love only.

Unread 25-04-2007, 01:00 AM
Grimson

Unlikely?

Why?

Unread 25-04-2007, 01:19 AM
TreeFiddy

I'm surprised the Glazers didn't hear the warning shouts three hours earlier ringing around Old Trafford.

If you don't pay attention to a whole stadium of fans shouting "ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK" then you deserve what you get.

Unread 25-04-2007, 01:24 AM
naes_sean

great idea!

Unread 25-04-2007, 01:54 AM
tatty

Expect the forum @#%&! to be on the phone to the police to help identify the individuals who attacked his favourite family.

Unread 25-04-2007, 06:13 AM
forzagarza

Wonderful.

Unread 25-04-2007, 06:42 AM
Whip Hubley

if this is true, at least if nothing else they know people still think they're despicable @#%&!s.

Unread 25-04-2007, 08:08 AM
nei

Think I'll take Revolting off ignore for a day or two

Unread 25-04-2007, 08:23 AM
forzagarza

The fact there are some people who don't actually want them dead makes me very angry and it makes me hope that they die as well.

Unread 25-04-2007, 08:26 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Violence never solved anything.

Except wars and countless arguments.

Unread 25-04-2007, 08:41 AM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
The fact there are some people who don't actually want them dead makes me very angry and it makes me hope that they die as well.

I dont want them dead to be honest,if they start fiddling with children etc then maybe.

Unread 25-04-2007, 09:04 AM
Qwertyuiop

Do we know it was definately a Glazer or was it just some weasley looking tit?

Unread 25-04-2007, 09:11 AM
My Name is Keith

I walked past a line of 15 identical silver Mercedes on the way to the ground last night.

As soon as I saw them, I thought "eye eye".

But my thought process didn't extend beyond the above.

Furthermore, I felt ashamed because 'eye eye' is a phrase that Sinbad from Brookside used to use all the time albeit he said it, whilst I thought it.

You'll have to make you're own mind up as to whether this post is relevant to the thread.

Personally, I'm not sure it is but at the end of the day, I can't 'think' for you.

Unread 25-04-2007, 09:14 AM
Red Caz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyuiop
Do we know it was definately a Glazer or was it just some weasley looking tit?
The call someone took about it last night suggests it was definitely the Glazers who had somewhat unwisely decided to not have their usual security around. They must feel like they have done enough to be accepted by you lot now. They were given a timely reminder that this is not the case.

Unread 25-04-2007, 09:34 AM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by If I had the wings of a
Im sure the Lowry Hotel is bothered by such threats. They are a business and will simply change the arrangements for getting guests into the hotel.

Hotels get all kinds of nothing threats such as this for holding political party conferences, animal rights groups, multi national organisations confrences, even Mike Tyson staying in them!
£#%&! off tufty.

anyway...
Great to hear lads, shows that even on a special night like last night it's not forgotten what they've done.

Unread 25-04-2007, 09:35 AM
Argentina

Soulsaver a first time poster. I presume youre passing on good news of your actions

Unread 25-04-2007, 10:37 AM
neworder

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
I second that emotion

Unread 25-04-2007, 10:39 AM
Lodestar

I hope this is true.

Love United
Hate Glazer.

Unread 25-04-2007, 10:40 AM
Enjoying Insanity

Hope somebody kills the @#%&!s.

NFT

Unread 25-04-2007, 10:53 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

they're more likely to die from signing autographs than they are from someone @#%&!ting them unfortunately.
Closed Thread