Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
They're overdue a Summer of Galacticos™
so are we.

Unread 26-05-2017, 10:27 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
They can have Dave, we'll have Bale. Ta.
Would be the dream.

Unread 26-05-2017, 10:30 AM
puressence

Think this is the summer Gareth frank bale comes home

Unread 26-05-2017, 10:41 AM
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Think this is the summer Gareth frank bale comes home

That would be a great coup for Cardiff City

Unread 26-05-2017, 10:42 AM
shenwen

Morata doesn't seem like the kind of player Mou has been talking about all season - a 20+ goals a season, half of them scrappy bouncing in off his knees.

Unread 26-05-2017, 10:55 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
We want a "top player" in return for Dave.

Not a player they want to sell anyway. Bale, Kroos, Modric or Ronnie or £#%&! off.
Isco?

I heard Bale keeps him out of the side when he's fit. But Isco has played really well for them.

Morata seemed to play great for Juve in the CL. Probably because he played more for them?

I dunno.

Unread 26-05-2017, 10:59 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
so are we.

Unread 26-05-2017, 11:00 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Isco?

I heard Bale keeps him out of the side when he's fit. But Isco has played really well for them.

Morata seemed to play great for Juve in the CL. Probably because he played more for them?

I dunno.
Not "top" for me, close but not at the level of the others.

Not sure he's suited to English football either.

Unread 26-05-2017, 11:05 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Isco?

I dunno.
There's a touch of the Mhki's about Isco. Lovely player no doubt, but Bale has already taken this league to the cleaners & is a no stress option on settling etc.

Unread 26-05-2017, 11:09 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
There's a touch of the Mhki's about Isco. Lovely player no doubt, but Bale has already taken this league to the cleaners & is a no stress option on settling etc.
Bale plus some cash or no dealio.

Unread 26-05-2017, 11:36 AM
ZiggyStardust

They always get mooted but when do these potential player swap deals (with some cash as well) ever materialise

Unread 26-05-2017, 11:45 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
They always get mooted but when do these potential player swap deals (with some cash as well) ever materialise
Bit like Madrid's interest in DDG. (Who I still think will be at United next season, and he'll probably get a new deal early on if so too).

Unread 26-05-2017, 12:01 PM
DuanePipe

Morata. Pony.

DDG. All cash deal. No negotiation.

Re-invest. Dybala. Add Mbbbbappppe.

You've got to be tough with these people.

You're selling a Ferrari with low mileage and two careful owners and they want to give you a Mondeo with an overblown spoiler on the back. No. Deal.

Unread 26-05-2017, 12:06 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
Morata. Pony.

You're selling a Ferrari with low mileage and two careful owners and they want to give you a Mondeo with an overblown spoiler on the back. No. Deal.

Unread 26-05-2017, 12:26 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
Morata. Pony.

Unread 26-05-2017, 12:33 PM
Part 36 Offer

Don't want morata

Unread 26-05-2017, 03:04 PM
Marlon Van Baron

No thanks..... if those £#%&!ers want the best keeper in the world that much then there is only one player we should be exchanging him for and that is Toni Kroos.

Otherwise it's £100m cash up front or a big £#%&! @#%&!o's.

Unread 26-05-2017, 03:34 PM
andyroo

Full cash value plus Varane

Unread 26-05-2017, 03:37 PM
Sparky***

Is he better than one legged Zlatan or 19 year old Rashford?

because they will literally be the only strikers on our books when Rooney leaves.

Unread 26-05-2017, 03:50 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Is he better than one legged Zlatan or 19 year old Rashford?

because they will literally be the only strikers on our books when Rooney leaves.
I wasn't convinced initially and £50m is too much but as a striker who won't start every game nor kick up much of a fuss I think he is a good option. Good finisher/all rounder and would much rather have an interchangeable front three then a £100m carthorse like Lukaku who will play every game and stifle our tactics.
Closed Thread