United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 21-05-2016, 07:49 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Just some? Silence is deafening. Genuinely think there are folk who hoped we would lose today to seal LVG's fate. Look at the angry glee when palace scored
i think you're right mate.

Unread 21-05-2016, 07:49 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigb*****
Pardew looks as sick as a pig
So does saffers and a few others

Unread 21-05-2016, 07:50 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Has some £#%&!er nicked off with the lid?

It came off when Rooney lifted the Cup & it looked to fall over the railings onto the tier below & I've not seen any of the players with it.

Hope it @#%&!ted 'Wills'

Unread 21-05-2016, 07:50 PM
armchair

Unread 21-05-2016, 07:53 PM
waynes ear's

Love Carrick

Unread 21-05-2016, 07:54 PM
Buck

Fantastic strike to seal off a dominant performance. Deserved winners, £#%&! off Pardew.

I'm going to eat some humble pie tonight: Fellaini........well played.

Unread 21-05-2016, 07:54 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
i think you're right mate.
Genuinely don't understand it. Why bother following United if you're just going to find reasons to piss and moan all the time? That's not to say there are very obvious, valid criticisms of LVG and his style. Christ I've fallen asleep a couple of times this season watching some of the shite we've churned out. But you take the rough with the smooth. We've had 2 decades of unparalleled success and regardless of who we got in, it was going to be tough to win something again for all the reasons we've been over many many times.

But to not get behind the team, the manager, the club in an FA cup final is incomprehensible. I remember being a kid when sparky equalized against Oldham, when we were 1 down to Munich in 99, and a million other occasions - you never ever gave up hope, willing the ball in the net and the majority of the time it £#%&!ing worked! When we went 1 down today it was that same feeling - 10 minutes left, we can do this. Down to 10 men - we can still do this.

Brilliant, what a game and what a day. FA cup again. We're getting back

Unread 21-05-2016, 07:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Fantastic strike to seal off a dominant performance. Deserved winners, £#%&! off Pardew.

I'm going to eat some humble pie tonight: Fellaini........well played.
He did what he had to do. On that note, let it be his last game for us

Unread 21-05-2016, 07:55 PM
Ethers

Quote:
pardew SEETHING on bt

what an embarrassing @#%&!
He genuinely looked like he might hang himself

Quote:
Genuinely don't understand it. Why bother following United if you're just going to find reasons to piss and moan all the time? That's not to say there are very obvious, valid criticisms of LVG and his style. Christ I've fallen asleep a couple of times this season watching some of the shite we've churned out. But you take the rough with the smooth. We've had 2 decades of unparalleled success and regardless of who we got in, it was going to be tough to win something again for all the reasons we've been over many many times.

But to not get behind the team, the manager, the club in an FA cup final is incomprehensible. I remember being a kid when sparky equalized against Oldham, when we were 1 down to Munich in 99, and a million other occasions - you never ever gave up hope, willing the ball in the net and the majority of the time it £#%&!ing worked! When we went 1 down today it was that same feeling - 10 minutes left, we can do this. Down to 10 men - we can still do this.

Yes pal. £#%&!ing yes.

Unread 21-05-2016, 07:57 PM
utd99

Pardew's legacy. Give it the big 'un about English managers when you're seventh then take about three points the rest of the season, then do a little samba and lose the cup.

£#%&!ing love it when a #@&%!y @#%&! gets his comeuppance.

Unread 21-05-2016, 07:57 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

great post.

like dunk said earlier in the week, it's not the criticism, it's the fact that some on here seem to take so much delight from us losing. i just don't understand it.

it's like arguing with abu's when you were at school; you just dig your heels in and support the reds and take great delight in shoving it down the @#%&!s' throats on days like today.

Unread 21-05-2016, 07:58 PM
djsst

Unread 21-05-2016, 08:00 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
No sign of Sir Mother£#%&!er

Unread 21-05-2016, 08:02 PM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

Quote:
great post.

like dunk said earlier in the week, it's not the criticism, it's the fact that some on here seem to take so much delight from us losing. i just don't understand it.

it's like arguing with abu's when you were at school; you just dig your heels in and support the reds and take great delight in shoving it down the @#%&!s' throats on days like today.
I watched the 95 final round one of my mates house. 3 of us, and they were both dippers fans when Eric scored they both stormed out mumbling something about the fact Eric shouldn't have been on the pitch incredible. From that, to Lee Martin, to Ronnie, to this. £#%&!ing love winning the cup

signed dc

Quote:
great post.

it's like arguing with abu's when you were at school; you just dig your heels in and support the reds and take great delight in shoving it down the c***s' throats on days like today.
In fairness Dunk's frequently managed to find a bit of misery within glorious victories, so he's hardly one to talk

dunk

Basking in that old familiar feeling of elation over a trophy win Mad that we started taking this shit for granted under Fergie

What a £#%&!ing goal

Can't even be arsed worrying about performances etc. Except Smalling. £#%&!ing #@&%!

Unread 21-05-2016, 08:03 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
No sign of Sir Mother£#%&!er
In the bar

Unread 21-05-2016, 08:04 PM
20 times

red in cumbria

Quote:
I watched the 95 final round one of my mates house. 3 of us, and they were both dippers fans when Eric scored they both stormed out mumbling something about the fact Eric shouldn't have been on the pitch incredible. From that, to Lee Martin, to Ronnie, to this. £#%&!ing love winning the cup
Eric wasn't playing in that one, pal - still less scoring

Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
Frank Carson top row
Closed Thread