United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 03-01-2016, 06:14 PM
Bunker Buster ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
I think his conscientious playing career has played a large part in the oppurtunities he has been afforded in later life. Agree to disagree, a lot of reds f***ing hate him ive never understood it tbh.
I don't hate him...

Also concede you're probably right about the graft he put in on the pitch opening doors, just irks me he's been give. This job due to connections and people call him brave / ready for united...

Old 03-01-2016, 06:19 PM
Clarkie ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I don't hate him...

Also concede you're probably right about the graft he put in on the pitch opening doors, just irks me he's been give. This job due to connections and people call him brave / ready for united...
England's brave and ready Gary Neville

Old 03-01-2016, 06:51 PM
red in cumbria ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
England's brave and ready Gary Neville
Nah, that honour is reserved for ENGLAND'S BRAVE JOHN TERRY

Old 03-01-2016, 07:00 PM
ashtonred ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
In 83 years? I'd imagine quite a few.
I really don't understand why you posted that. I guess you and I donīt share the same sense of humour.

Old 03-01-2016, 07:17 PM
Clarkie ...

f**king hell..........

"Gary, you've only just taken this job but, you've already ruled yourself out of taking the United and England job. Why is that?"

Phil: "I'm not fluent (in Spanish) but, I can read the newspaper"

f***ing hell, Phil is pathetic....We all know it was O Shea Ronaldo made bits of during THAT friendly, and here's Phil trying to take credit for it. As if that's anything to be proud of ....f***ing idiot

Old 03-01-2016, 07:34 PM
Sizlack ...

Quote:
f***ing hell..........

"Gary, you've only just taken this job but, you've already ruled yourself out of taking the United and England job. Why is that?"

f***ing hell, Phil is pathetic....We all know it was O Shea Ronaldo made bits of during THAT friendly, and here's Phil trying to take credit for it. As if that's anything to be proud of ....f***ing idiot
Well that 'f***ing idiot' has made 100x more of his lot in life than you or i have. So whos the f***in idiot. (Its you btw)

Old 03-01-2016, 07:35 PM
ashtonred ...

Quote:
f***ing hell..........

Extended version:
"Iīm not fluent no, but I can read the newspaper, I can undertand the players talking, I can take a meeting in Spanish, I can take a training session in Spanish (without using English) which after five months I think is really good."
Still didnīt offer to say just a few words in Spanish to the interviewer.

Old 03-01-2016, 07:41 PM
Clarkie ...

Quote:
Well that 'f**king idiot' has made 100x more of his lot in life than you or i have. So whos the f**kin idiot. (Its you btw)
The day I give a shit what some arse called "Sizlack" says, is the day I'm an idiot. Fortunately, today is not the day

Old 03-01-2016, 07:44 PM
Sizlack ...

Quote:
The day I give a shit what some arse called "Sizlack" says, is the day I'm an idiot. Fortunately, today is not the day
So if i had a different name you would pay attention? Thats a little shallow. Talking of shallow ANYBODY that thinks the only 3 bars that 'quo' can play consitutes music is at best a neanderthal.

You are an idiot btw, i know its hard for you to take that in. But f*** me you are. You were a gormless twat on red cafe and you continue to be on here.

Old 03-01-2016, 07:46 PM
Clarkie ...

Quote:
So if i had a different name you would pay attention? Thats a little shallow. Talking of shallow ANYBODY that thinks the only 3 bars that 'quo' can play consitutes music is at best a neanderthal.
3 bars?

What kind of bars are we talking about here? Mars? Snickers? Wispa?

Or, did you mean to say the word "chords" ....If not, then I'm at a loss as to what you're talking about