United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 16-03-2013, 08:26 PM
VodkaAndCoke

£#%&!ing hell, what will the kids on here be like when we are shit again

Unread 16-03-2013, 08:27 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Did their keeper touch the £#%&!ing thing??
Did ours? Can't remember a single save

Unread 16-03-2013, 08:28 PM
Wez

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
£#%&!ing hell, what will the kids on here be like when we are shit again
Hopefully £#%&! off

Unread 16-03-2013, 08:29 PM
Neo

15 points clear would have meant we could have really concentrated on Europe, especially being drawn against some Turkish shite in the quarters.

Still fuming about that, tbh.

Unread 16-03-2013, 08:31 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
15 points clear would have meant we could have really concentrated on Europe, especially being drawn against some Turkish shite in the quarters.

Still fuming about that, tbh.
veep's fantasy value has dried up recently, too.

Unread 16-03-2013, 08:34 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
true, but we're 15pts clear at the top of the Table at home against one of the worst teams in the League.

The change of fullbacks had a massive impact..as did Giggs & Anderson in the middle.
Sloppy as £#%&! all over the park.

I hope that's the last 'tombola' line up of the season ..£#%&!ing awful.

Sparky***

So the universal consensus is - Pretty much what i said? That was disjointed and shit.

But apparently i'm out of order for saying it and i want us to "win every game 5-0".

£#%&!ing haters.

Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
No, they didn't have a shot on target according to ESPN, I can't remembe one

Their keeper had a couple of saves 2nd half, one he knew £#%&! all about

Unread 16-03-2013, 08:36 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
true, but we're 15pts clear at the top of the Table at home against one of the worst teams in the League.

The change of fullbacks had a massive impact..as did Giggs & Anderson in the middle.

Aye, I feared the tombola would be in full effect today and by Christ it was. Horrible to watch but I'd be more pissed off if we had lost 3-2 in an end to end thriller tbh

Unread 16-03-2013, 08:37 PM
ZiggyStardust

You could almost christen this team the “killjoys” as after city losing and then the vermin losing we were buzzing going into this game but then we see the starting 11 and the performance that followed :shakehead:….wouldn’t think a team could be capable of taking the joy out of going 15 points clear but this Utd team just about managed it

I don’t expect us to win 5-0 every week or win the title every season but I do want to see us try to play with style and flair. Even in the years when we weren’t successful we took solace in the fact that we tried to entertain the crowd by playing the Utd way

I’d love to know what was going through Fergie’s mind while watching that match from his seat on the bench

Unread 16-03-2013, 08:38 PM
Sparky***

£#%&!ing hell Fergie looked thrilled there in his interview didn't he.

Stoney faced, one word answers.

I've never seen a club look more "not arsed" about such a vital win.

Unread 16-03-2013, 08:38 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
I’d love to know what was going through Fergie’s mind while watching that match from his seat on the bench

Unread 16-03-2013, 08:39 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Unread 16-03-2013, 08:41 PM
Jethro

Quote:
You could almost christen this team the “killjoys” as after city losing and then the vermin losing we were buzzing going into this game but then we see the starting 11 and the performance that followed :shakehead:….wouldn’t think a team could be capable of taking the joy out of going 15 points clear but this Utd team just about managed it

I don’t expect us to win 5-0 every week or win the title every season but I do want to see us try to play with style and flair. Even in the years when we weren’t successful we took solace in the fact that we tried to entertain the crowd by playing the Utd way

Unread 16-03-2013, 08:49 PM
Ethers

Sir Alex: "It wasn't a great performance. But where we are today wasn't down to today, it's what we've done in the last six months."

Truth bomb from Frogson.

Unread 16-03-2013, 08:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

Rinse and repeat at Sunderland, I fear......

Unread 16-03-2013, 08:56 PM
MUFC_91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Sir Alex: "It wasn't a great performance. But where we are today wasn't down to today, it's what we've done in the last six months."

Truth bomb from Frogson.

Unread 16-03-2013, 08:59 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I've never seen a club look more "not arsed" about such a vital win.
The robbery in the Madrid game is going to take a while to get over.

Unread 16-03-2013, 09:02 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
The robbery in the Madrid game is going to take a while to get over.
it's not like it's the worst way we've ever gone out of europe ffs. And we do it virtually every £#%&!ing year for the last 20 years.

You'd think the team had enough experience to deal with it.

Unread 16-03-2013, 09:05 PM
red in cumbria

That game reminded me a bit of the cup game against Crawley a couple of years ago.

It isn't as if Reading are much better than them, after all