Closed Thread

Unread 09-08-2018, 09:51 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Like a sew nigning

Unread 09-08-2018, 09:52 AM
Whip Hubley

I for one will rest easy knowing that Husband, father, French football expert and consultant Juliens Laurens (based in London) says Poggers isn't going anywhere

Unread 11-08-2018, 10:29 PM
AK14

Quote:
'You have to know one thing. A player that gets chosen and is happy, you always feel more comfortable than when he's not happy. That's all I'll say.'

Pogba's mentality has been questioned by Mourinho and the midfielder was dropped last season for the Champions League tie against Sevilla.

'I am the same Paul Pogba (as at the World Cup). It's a different team, obviously. I still love football and give my best. When you are comfortable, when people trust everyone, are good in the head, it's going to be easier.

'If you're not happy doing what you're doing, there's no point doing it, right? There's point doing things because you love it.'

Asked if he was happy and comfortable, Pogba replied: 'There are things I cannot say, otherwise I will get fined.'

He was, however, happy to describe why it clicked with France at the World Cup under Didier Deschamps, where Pogba was filmed in the dressing room rallying his team-mates.

'It's easier for a player to be on the same page with all the group,' he said. 'The manager was inside, the physio, the kitman, we were all a group.

'So obviously it's easier to go and speak and express yourself, and we went for an objective and the big one was to win.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...an-United.html

Unread 11-08-2018, 10:37 PM
Sparky***

Laying the ground work for his departure then

Great.

Unread 11-08-2018, 10:45 PM
Cream

Quote:
Asked if he was happy and comfortable, Pogba replied: 'There are things I cannot say, otherwise I will get fined.'
Can't afford it?

Sowing discontent whilst rattling on about 'the group'.
:£#%&!er:

Unread 11-08-2018, 11:33 PM
S/Side.Red

State of that. Making an absolute tit of himself.

Unread 11-08-2018, 11:36 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
State of that. Making an absolute tit of himself.
his stock is at its highest now after the world cup so he's putting the club under pressure all the time.

nice.

Unread 11-08-2018, 11:40 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
his stock is at its highest now after the world cup so he's putting the club under pressure all the time.

nice.
If we had the dressing room of ten years ago they'd be forming a queue to remind him he's done £#%&! all for United.

Unread 11-08-2018, 11:41 PM
Neo

We should be giving him a brand-new contract and rewarding him with the biggest salary at the club, whilst also looking for a new manager that will allow him to shine as the team's talisman.

Some people don't seem to realise that this is arguably the brightest talent in world football, and are instead siding with a shithouse virus of a manager that has no place at this club.

Unread 12-08-2018, 12:06 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
We should be giving him a brand-new contract and rewarding him with the biggest salary at the club, whilst also looking for a new manager that will allow him to shine as the team's talisman.

Some people don't seem to realise that this is arguably the brightest talent in world football, and are instead siding with a shithouse virus of a manager that has no place at this club.
Defo. More chance of Pogba leading us back to the top than Mourinho.

Plus no way Woodward would lose Pogba if it was a straight choice between him and Mourinho. Mourinho would be out the door quicker than you could say new sponsor.

United and Mourinho just aren’t the right fit; he hasn’t got the personality to manage United. He cares too much about third party perceptions.

Plus his brand of football is diabolical and it’s worse now than it’s ever been. He’s not a bad coach but look what happened at Madrid. The fans and board hated him by the end despite him being relatively successful; he’s not a fit where the club is bigger than him.

Unread 12-08-2018, 12:34 AM
S/Side.Red

I'd be wary of Pogba doing the same shit with another manager. I just don't think it's healthy for a player to use a good performance as leverage to shout his mouth off to the media with self-serving attention-seeking shite like this. Might as well make him player-manager.

Unread 12-08-2018, 01:20 AM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Unread 12-08-2018, 01:32 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
I'd be wary of Pogba doing the same shit with another manager. I just don't think it's healthy for a player to use a good performance as leverage to shout his mouth off to the media with self-serving attention-seeking shite like this. Might as well make him player-manager.
Lol all players do this stuff these days. The game has changed matey.

Unread 12-08-2018, 01:39 AM
dunk

Quote:
I’d be less sympathetic if it wasn’t a proven @#%&! like Mourinho tbh.

Unread 12-08-2018, 01:47 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Fair enough but how much more indulging does he need? Broke the world record to sign him and made him highest earner, gave his agent £20m and signed Mikki to keep him onside, signed his mate Rom and bought Matic to babysit while he gets to roam about.

Mou might be a @#%&! but what else is he or any other manager supposed to do? His talent level might be incredible but too many of his performances were embarrassing for someone who is meant to be world class.

Unread 12-08-2018, 01:59 AM
Stickman

It’s all a bit rich for me tbh from Pogba. He’s not exactly been Keane or Beckham levels of good for us. If he thinks he’s doing us a favour

Unread 12-08-2018, 05:01 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

A torpedo launched at good ship mou mou

Unread 12-08-2018, 06:20 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

A torpedo launched at good ship mou mou
Happy and comfortable ffs. Keane would cave his head in for such %@#$&!s.

Being made captain and having fred signed to play next to him still not enough of an indulgence? No £#%&!er will pay him what we do, and no doubt he’ll get his 200k a week rise or whatever, as he’s the commercial department’s darling.

Unread 12-08-2018, 06:47 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Perhaps so but it’s another nail in the coffin of the game if so.

Comes across as being v @#%&!y.

Unread 12-08-2018, 07:30 AM
forwardirektion

People are really that anti mou that they’re backing a player who’s acting the @#%&! and wants to go somewhere else?

Respect to siders for seeing the bigger picture.
Closed Thread