United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-07-2009, 08:59 PM
stella118

Default Arsenal at Home v Friends Wedding

So what should I do have said yes to going to an only friends wedding but now it clashs with Arsenal at home.

Don't know what to do, don't think the final numbers have been given so the couple won't lose any money, also not that close to them and was a bit surprised that i was invited.

However was looking forward to it.

Was hoping that the game would be moved to a Sunday

So what do I do miss the game or cancel the wedding and give into the fact the United really do rule my life?

Unread 09-07-2009, 09:01 PM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stella118
so what should i do have said yes to going to an only friends wedding but now it clashs with arsenal at home.

Don't know what to do, don't think the final numbers have been given so the couple won't lose any money, also not that close to them and was a bit surprised that i was invited.

however was looking forward to it.

Was hoping that the game would be moved to a sunday

so what do i do miss the game or cancel the wedding and give into the fact the united really do rule my life?
nft!

Unread 09-07-2009, 09:23 PM
silv

I thought this was gonna be a football/friends video montage

Unread 09-07-2009, 09:30 PM
Sloane

depends if u had a ticket or not, if you could go to the match £#%&! it off if not then go and depending where it is you might be able to catch it somewhere?

Unread 09-07-2009, 09:32 PM
Coracao

I'd only go to the 'vows' part if it was;

a) one of my best mates
b) my sister (no link)

£#%&! going to some randomers, and this is without United playing . Tell them you will be at the piss up later on.

Unread 09-07-2009, 09:36 PM
In 76 now this is true

can you not nip out between the daytime and the evening to go then return after the match?

Unread 09-07-2009, 09:41 PM
HarkNowHear

I have a family wedding in January that clashes with me placing red hot needles in my eyes

The eyes have it

edit

I have yet to check the fixture list but I am sure our chaps will win the day.

Unread 09-07-2009, 09:42 PM
naes_sean

stupid @#%&! should have planned his wedding better. Got to see the match. It will serve him right!

Unread 09-07-2009, 09:48 PM
wonky no

look at it from their point of view

a) will they love each other less if you don't go?
b) will they mess up their vows as their minds wonder at your potential absence?
c) will their honeymoon be sexless through your betrayal?
d) will they think of an alternative name for the first born son after yours was blackend?

Unread 09-07-2009, 11:21 PM
stella118

The wedding is in £#%&!ing leicester so no chance of getting there for the night do after. Thing I'm going to blow it off gutted though as would have been good. As said I don't think they will mind too much

£#%&!ing espn bet it would have been on the Sunday if it wasn't for them!

Unread 09-07-2009, 11:24 PM
carlosartorial

England v Convicts 20/20 at the other OT on the Sunday, game was always gonna be on the Saturday.

Unread 17-07-2009, 09:15 AM
stella118

So i've told them I'm not going now, didn't go well! Thought that they wouldn't care that must. But I guess that no one wants to hear "I'd rather go watch a football match rather than attend the biggest day of your life"

Starting to regret my decision now, don't think that I could do a u turn however so £#%&! it. Atleast I don't have to buy a present now and that's two less people who will be attending mine!

Unread 17-07-2009, 09:49 AM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by stella118
So what should I do have said yes to going to an only friends wedding but now it clashs with Arsenal at home.

However was looking forward to it.

Was hoping that the game would be moved to a Sunday

So what do I do miss the game or cancel the wedding and give into the fact the United really do rule my life?
get to the wedding you daft @#%&!

Unread 17-07-2009, 12:10 PM
believe

get to the wedding you soft @#%&!. it's a united game ffs.

Unread 17-07-2009, 01:16 PM
stella118

I've tried to do some back tracking, so hopfully I still invited?

Think that my heads been a bit £#%&!ed up about it, as you said its only a game, there'll be many more. Just seems like the longest summer in history, even longer than last year.

Even going to see United res v Norwich next week, thats how desprate I am to go to some matches.

Thanks for putting me straight

Unread 17-07-2009, 01:59 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
get to the wedding you daft @#%&!
confirmed

Unread 17-07-2009, 02:00 PM
Jack Duckworth

why go to the wedding of somebody you're not close mates with?

go to united, you pillock.

Unread 17-07-2009, 02:04 PM
Mark Corrigan

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
why go to the wedding of somebody you're not close mates with?

go to united, you pillock.

Unread 17-07-2009, 02:06 PM
wiganste

Stay at home in your underpants you wazzock

Unread 17-07-2009, 02:18 PM
believe

take your lap top and watch it on church wi-fi. me and ginners will keep you company.
Closed Thread