Closed Thread

Unread 21-05-2017, 10:25 PM
Pop

ffs

Unread 21-05-2017, 11:31 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Nothing like taking the glory from the Champions the narcissistic £#%&!er - Conte is a @#%&! for agreeing to it.
yep, weak as piss.
I assumed this was a joke when I first heard about it jesus h £#%&!ing christ.

Sunderland are an embarrassment for going along with it too.
Should be £#%&!ing fined.

Unread 22-05-2017, 02:44 AM
20 times

It's a shame he's not RIP

Unread 22-05-2017, 02:54 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
It's a shame he's not RIP
Would prefer he RIT

T: Torment

Unread 22-05-2017, 06:42 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Glad to see JT finished in the same way he's conducted his whole career ( I didn't watch it) and moyes got in on the act, very fitting, because he has loads to celebrate

Unread 22-05-2017, 06:50 AM
no fun

Just seen it

JT is like a character created by Ricky gervais

No self awareness, it's all about him, and genuinely believes it's all perfectly acceptable

I £#%&!ing loathe him

Unread 22-05-2017, 06:52 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Just seen it

No self awareness, it's all about him, and genuinely believes it's all perfectly acceptable

I £#%&!ing loathe him
Yep. He's highly odd.

Unread 22-05-2017, 12:55 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Just seen it

I £#%&!ing loathe him
Either that or he knows how much he is hated and does this stuff to wind people up further. Either way he's a @#%&!.

Unread 22-05-2017, 01:01 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
You don’t have to be a committed iconoclast to find the almost unbelievably narcissistic staging of Terry’s 26th-minute withdrawal, embarrassing. I mean, why would you suggest your team-mates do this for you? It’s so immodest, so self-regarding and I bet some of them felt really awkward having to do it. It feels like a form of bullying. “You will appreciate me and you will appreciate me now. I am Your Leader.”

It doesn’t feel appropriate that any player should plan and execute his own tribute by suggesting his substitution at a specific time and then co-opting his players into it, nor that any fans should applaud such a gargantuan, almost creepy expression of self-absorbed self-love. The whole thing became too rich for my blood. I wonder if any Chelsea fan thought, “alright mate, stop milking it”. Probably not. These days, you’re either on the emotional bus, or off the emotional bus. We live in a primary colours culture. Big gestures count for more than modest ones, because they’re bigger, dummy.
http://www.football365.com/news/john...rbed-self-love

Unread 22-05-2017, 01:07 PM
Sparky***

Unread 22-05-2017, 01:11 PM
Baron

Still not as bad as Sane's

Unread 22-05-2017, 01:11 PM
Stannage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Either that or he knows how much he is hated and does this stuff to wind people up further. Either way he's a c***.
Spot on - there's too many acts of his own self importance that can be based on him lacking self awareness

1) stepping up to take the final penalty in Moscow, whilst adjusting his captains armband
2) failure to offer stepping down as England captain after the Anton Ferdinand incident
3) celebrating winning the champions league in 2012 as captain, when he was banned for the final
4) repeating the same actions for the europa league final a year later when he was not in the squad
5) yesterday's testimonial send off (which he requested)

I am sure there are many more that I have forgotten.

However I am convinced that if Chelsea win the FA cup on Saturday and this #@&%! is not in the squad he will be involved in lifting the trophy.

Bryan Robson, Steve Bruce, Roy Keane and Gary Neville all missed important finals that we won. Did they go up to lift the trophy?

That c*** is not fit to lace their boots.

Unread 22-05-2017, 01:23 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stannage
Spot on - there's too many acts of his own self importance that can be based on him lacking self awareness

1) stepping up to take the final penalty in Moscow, whilst adjusting his captains armband
2) failure to offer stepping down as England captain after the Anton Ferdinand incident
3) celebrating winning the champions league in 2012 as captain, when he was banned for the final
4) repeating the same actions for the europa league final a year later when he was not in the squad
5) yesterday's testimonial send off (which he requested)

I am sure there are many more that I have forgotten.

However I am convinced that if Chelsea win the FA cup on Saturday and this #@&%! is not in the squad he will be involved in lifting the trophy.

Bryan Robson, Steve Bruce, Roy Keane and Gary Neville all missed important finals that we won. Did they go up to lift the trophy?

That c*** is not fit to lace their boots.
I thought Neville did? (Was he on the bench in Moscow?)

Terry's still a @#%&! though. I'm convinced this yesterday was done precisely with half an eye to how much it'd wind people up. I bet Gerrard wishes he'd thought of it.

Unread 22-05-2017, 01:27 PM
Stannage

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
I thought Neville did? (Was he on the bench in Moscow?).
Nev wasn't in the squad for Moscow and the trophy was lifted by rio and giggsy together

Nev was in the squads for the 09 world club cup final and 2010 Carling cup finals but let the match captains lift the trophy (rio lifted the world club cup and evra lifted carling)

Unread 22-05-2017, 01:29 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stannage
Nev wasn't in the squad for Moscow and the trophy was lifted by rio and giggsy together

Nev was in the squads for the 09 world club cup final and 2010 Carling cup finals but let the match captains lift the trophy (rio lifted the world club cup and evra lifted carling)
Cheers. Off with John Terry's head then.

(I loved David May inventing the Terry celebration in the Nou Camp but that's neither here nor there.)

Unread 22-05-2017, 01:40 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Cheers. Off with John Terry's head then.

(I loved David May inventing the Terry celebration in the Nou Camp but that's neither here nor there.)
At least he was on the bench. I know he was largeing it but you have some rights if you're in the playing squad.

Unread 22-05-2017, 01:44 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
At least he was on the bench. I know he was largeing it but you have some rights if you're in the playing squad.
Some Chelsea fans like to whine about Terry not having been the only suspended player in his kit that day. They're missing the pretty important point that it's funnier when it's Terry.

Unread 22-05-2017, 01:49 PM
Chorlton74

something smells here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39999708

Unread 22-05-2017, 02:41 PM
AK14

The Premier League is thought to be relaxed about the matter, and the Football Association is not commenting.

Unread 28-05-2017, 10:41 PM
20 times

"I think I've got too much to give and I've learned too much not to pass that on," he added. "I do want to be a manager."

"I've got too much to give. "

What a £#%&!ing shitstained cockney £#%&!er
Closed Thread