United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-01-2009, 10:06 AM
red @rmy

Default John Terry.

Clearly affected by the United fans yesterday.

Our 3rd goal, he knew Vidic was going to block him, and even let the ref know, but hardly made an effort to get to the ball.

Viva John Terry.

Unread 12-01-2009, 10:10 AM
Whip Hubley

i've not perused the forum properly but i hope it's been mentioned just how shockingly bad the chelsea fans were. i was in stretty 3106 and i know the sound isn't great from oppo fans normally but you can at least hear something. i didn't see/hear a peep out of them all games.

awful, awful support considering the significance of the game and it just underlines how small the club actually is.

with regards to terry don't think i've heard one player be given so much shit in a long time

cracking atmosphere, top game, top day

Unread 12-01-2009, 10:14 AM
waynes ear's

and Chelsea singing "should have died in the tunnel" to Ronaldo

very classy

Unread 12-01-2009, 10:17 AM
wiganste

Apparantly, Chelsea fans were on the radio phone ins complaining about United fans upsetting Terry yesterday

Unread 12-01-2009, 10:20 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Apparantly, Chelsea fans were on the radio phone ins complaining about United fans upsetting Terry yesterday
haha

"he's gonna cry in a minute, cry in a miiiiiiiiiiiinute"

"terry, gives us a wave, terry terry give us a wave"

"viva john terry"

"give the ball to john terry, give the ball to john terry"

Unread 12-01-2009, 10:21 AM
red @rmy

Quote:
gtf
ycnmiu.

Unread 12-01-2009, 10:30 AM
irk

i sit about three seats from the away fans, and as the bloke behind astutely observed: "the days of the headhunters are long gone aren't they?"

a more complete set of tarquins i have never seen. more than one were actually videoing the united fans celebrating the goals. they had nothing - outstretched aeroplane arms, the ronaldo should have died chant, a half-arsed ten men went to mow, and "there's only one england captain" in response to viva john terry that only triggered genuine mirth and unrestrained laughter.

before the game a group of them walking down warwick road in their chelsea shirts seemed positively shocked and frightened when they were roundly abused with "chelsea rentoys".

shockingly bad.

Unread 12-01-2009, 10:36 AM
Billy Baroo

it definitely got to terry badly

he looked like he properly went to do parkingtons

Unread 12-01-2009, 10:41 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
haha

"he's gonna cry in a minute, cry in a miiiiiiiiiiiinute"

"terry, gives us a wave, terry terry give us a wave"

"viva john terry"

"give the ball to john terry, give the ball to john terry"
It was fantastic, wasn't it? Sustained piss taking for 90 minutes - brilliant

Bit in the first half when he argued with the reff - I swear almost the entire ground was singing Viva John Terry And just after the second goal - "Terry give us a wave?" with the whole Stretty waving at him.

Great day.

Unread 12-01-2009, 11:26 AM
toseeunited

Thumbs up

are you terry in disguise!?!?!

Unread 12-01-2009, 11:30 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
are you terry in disguise!?!?!
Dogbra's air kick

Unread 12-01-2009, 11:31 AM
antonin jablonsky

"JT" did look like he was torn between rage and tears.

Unread 12-01-2009, 12:06 PM
Tronics

Carvalho was their best defender yesterday.

Terry looked allover the place.

Unread 12-01-2009, 12:08 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics

Really? Best at what, being a snide @#%&!?

Unread 12-01-2009, 12:08 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics

not just yesterday that applies too, there's no doubt as to who the better defender is. terry obviously gets a hard time on here and he's not quite as bad as some suggest (or wish), but carvalho is outstanding. he's one of the 2 players i'd take into our squad if he wasn't such a shithouse - the other being essien

Unread 12-01-2009, 12:10 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Really? Best at what, being a snide @#%&!?
Agreed, he was rubbish but Terry was completely flat footed, Cole was given a torrid time by Park and Bosingwa was comically bad.

Unread 12-01-2009, 12:11 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Agreed, he was rubbish but Terry was completely flat footed, Cole was given a torrid time by Park and Bosingwa was comically bad.
I just thought their back 4 was dreadful and to pick out one of them as their best player was absurd. They were all shit on an equal level.

Unread 12-01-2009, 12:15 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I just thought their back 4 was dreadful and to pick out one of them as their best player was absurd. They were all shit on an equal level.
and I wouldn't disagree.

Bosingwa eh? Looks like Chelsea have addressed their problem at right back with another lemon.

Unread 12-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
not just yesterday that applies too, there's no doubt as to who the better defender is. terry obviously gets a hard time on here and he's not quite as bad as some suggest (or wish), but carvalho is outstanding. he's one of the 2 players i'd take into our squad if he wasn't such a shithouse - the other being essien
agreed.

carvalho is class when on form. aggressive when needs be and reads the game really well.

didn't subscribe to the idea that he made Terry look good most of the time.

but after yesterdays performance i can see why.

Unread 12-01-2009, 12:26 PM
Smeggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
It was fantastic, wasn't it? Sustained piss taking for 90 minutes - brilliant

Bit in the first half when he argued with the reff - I swear almost the entire ground was singing Viva John Terry And just after the second goal - "Terry give us a wave?" with the whole Stretty waving at him.

Great day.
most fun i've had with a player at OT for a long time. great day.

cry in a minute was cut short by an attack and never really got going again which was a shame.
Closed Thread