Unread 09-02-2014, 09:45 PM
Coracao

Nice finish from Messi.

That rain

Unread 09-02-2014, 09:45 PM
Neo

1-2.

Messi scores. Superb strike.

Barca with about 25 supporters in their end. Massive.

Unread 09-02-2014, 09:49 PM
Mr Castro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Nice finish from Messi.

That rain
The fans are running to sit higher up

Might be called off, hope not.

Unread 09-02-2014, 10:02 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
1-2.

Messi scores. Superb strike.

Tbf to them, to travel through most of Spain you need to cross mountains and desert, it's a lot £#%&!in harder than England, and in general they earn quite a bit less than we do over here with transport being pricey. Saying that, even for fairly local games, they don't attend, but there is no real away going culture in Spain. The 25 there will live in Sevilla.

Unread 09-02-2014, 10:08 PM
Out Of Control

Should have equalised, really poor finish.

Unread 09-02-2014, 10:09 PM
Mr Castro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral
Tbf to them, to travel through most of Spain you need to cross mountains and desert, it's a lot £#%&!in harder than England, and in general they earn quite a bit less than we do over here with transport being pricey. Saying that, even for fairly local games, they don't attend, but there is no real away going culture in Spain. The 25 there will live in Sevilla.
Yeah theres more Barcelona and Real Madrid fans in Andalusia than there are Sevilla/Betis/Malaga fans.

Great goal for 3-1.

Unread 09-02-2014, 10:13 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
It's a 10hr drive late on a Sunday night. £#%&! that.

Unread 09-02-2014, 10:14 PM
Out Of Control

Lovely from Lionel.

Unread 09-02-2014, 10:22 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral
Sporting Gijón the only fans who travel in numbers. And they're really shit.

Unread 09-02-2014, 10:33 PM
Mr Castro

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Sporting Gijón the only fans who travel in numbers. And they're really shit.
I remember when they drew 1-1 with Barcelona a couple of years back and at the final whistle their fans went insane on a league winning scale. Bless them.

Very good game this.

Unread 09-02-2014, 10:35 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
I remember when they drew 1-1 with Barcelona a couple of years back and at the final whistle their fans went insane on a league winning scale. Bless them.

Very good game this.
I was at that

Unread 09-02-2014, 10:44 PM
andyroo

So has Barcelona's crossing been sensational then? Our record of 82 under threat?

Unread 09-02-2014, 10:49 PM
Mr Castro

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
I was at that

I think it was the same season they ended Jose's home league unbeaten run.

And I think our record is safe
Closed Thread