He’s insane

Unread 22-01-2018, 02:15 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Furious

Unread 22-01-2018, 03:20 PM
jem

crooks is #@&%!ed. and yet even he can tell jo mo doesn't know a good, young player and his teams play shit football.

shameful for united.

still, we've spent loads on a big name player again, so we'll see who's right.

Unread 22-01-2018, 04:10 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
crooks is #@&%!ed. and yet even he can tell jo mo doesn't know a good, young player and his teams play shit football.

shameful for united.

I thought we’d only got Sanchez in the January window?

Unread 22-01-2018, 04:24 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

shameful for united.

Unread 22-01-2018, 04:35 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
don't let the whole swap concept confuse you. that's just the narrative united wants you to swallow. intrepid forensic journalists know sanchez will cost billions (more by the week-end). plus, he's a mercenary, so even if he was free he'd be a pro bono mercenary. the worst kind.

Unread 22-01-2018, 04:36 PM
windy waffles

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
don't let the whole swap concept confuse you. that's just the narrative united wants you to swallow. intrepid forensic journalists know sanchez will cost billions (more by the week-end). plus, he's a mercenary, so even if he was free he'd be a pro bono mercenary. the worst kind.

Unread 22-01-2018, 04:38 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Should that game go to penalties, Caballero will have the psychological advantage and the penalty-takers will know that.
Not much of a psychological advantage if they don’t know it tbf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
He’s essentially saying United should never have let City get Guardiola. If anything it’s a dig at City.

Don’t get the Crooksie hate tbh. Calls it as he (mentally) sees it.

Unread 05-02-2018, 11:07 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Ederson's save from Ben Mee, as Manchester City drew 1-1 at Burnley on Saturday, was fabulous. However, I have to take you back to the 38th minute of the game.

Nicolas Otamendi plays the ball back to Ederson, who is immediately put under pressure by Burnley's Ashley Barnes. The Brazilian goalkeeper, unconcerned by Barnes bearing down on him like a train, casually passes it to Vincent Kompany.

He moves the ball slightly more quickly to Kyle Walker, who flicks it around the corner to Bernardo Silva, who passes to Ilkay Gundogan. He turns, gives the ball to Kevin de Bruyne, who then carries the ball for 10 metres before firing an Exocet missile in the direction of Burnley's Nick Pope.

It was a most glorious move and it all started with Ederson. Is it any wonder that Manchester City are light years ahead of anything else the Premier League has to offer? Manchester United fans must cry themselves to sleep having realised that they got the wrong manager.
Quote:
The Saints, however, on the back of a fabulous 3-2 win, must decide whether they are a feeder club for the top-four sides or are going to try to win something themselves
Quote:
Burnley might not be the most attractive side in the world but, like Dad's Army, they have the ability to produce they own brand of cold hard steel.
Quote:
All too often, full-backs don't utilise the space in front of them because they can't; they simply don't have the ability.

Not so Danilo. The Brazilian knew exactly what he was doing and planted the ball emphatically past Nick Pope - it was jaw-dropping.
Quote:
I liked Henrikh Mkhitaryan at Borussia Dortmund, I liked him at Manchester United and I adored what he did for Arsenal against Everton.

Mkhitaryan was used and abused at United but, under more of an 'artistic director', the Armenia captain looks as if going to be a big hit for the Gunners.

It is now patently obvious that Mkhitaryan and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, his former Dortmund team-mate, were having their own discussions to make sure that both would arrive at the Arsenal at the same time. One move clearly influenced the other.
Quote:
This lad is playing for the wrong team. Seriously. Mario Lemina is an Arsenal player if ever I have seen one.

Lemina is wasted at St Mary's. Sorry, Southampton fans, but you just do not have the class of player to bring the best out of this lad.

His performance against West Brom was immense. Admittedly, we have not seen enough performances like this - but you would if you put him in a proper outfit.
Quote:
Arsenal's 3-1 defeat at Swansea last Tuesday was a joke. Everton's first-half performance against Arsenal four days later was even worse.

Just when I was expecting a sweet toffee, I got a sour taste.
Quote:
How tragic then that Leicester's love affair with Mahrez has come to such a dramatic impasse. Now they have a distraction that will dominate their every press conference until it is resolved. Well done, Leicester.
Quote:
Spurs did recover after a very difficult first half. Nevertheless, they can count themselves extremely fortunate to have had Jon Moss, the best referee in the Premier League, on hand.

It was Moss's interventions that saved Tottenham - and quite rightly - but it was Salah's performance that blew everyone away.
Quote:
What will concern manager Chris Hughton is that when they do score goals, they win matches.Of course, you can't win matches if you don't score goals - but the real trick is not to concede when you do score. Can Brighton survive and stay up from this position? I hope so.
Quote:
because of Wenger's insistence that two up front cannot work. Correction - two up front does not work for him.

Meanwhile, he is destroying strikers with every stroke of his Montblanc - ask Olivier Giroud. Let's hope Aubameyang survives Wenger's blame game.
Needs sectioning

Unread 05-02-2018, 11:16 AM
Billy Redface

I now wish away my weekends, yearning for Monday.

Thank You, Garth.

Unread 05-02-2018, 11:24 AM
believe

If only there was another keeper in the premier league who could pass a ball.

Edit: That Southhampton contradiction is jaw dropping.

Unread 05-02-2018, 11:37 AM
Ethers

“What will concern manager Chris Hughton is that when they do score goals, they win matches.Of course, you can't win matches if you don't score goals - but the real trick is not to concede when you do score”

Unread 05-02-2018, 11:38 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
“What will concern manager Chris Hughton is that when they do score goals, they win matches.Of course, you can't win matches if you don't score goals - but the real trick is not to concede when you do score”

He's right tbf.

Unread 05-02-2018, 01:21 PM
sa7

Quote:
This lad is playing for the wrong team. Seriously. Mario Lemina is an Arsenal player if ever I have seen one.
Talk about damning with faint praise

Unread 05-02-2018, 04:50 PM
red in cumbria

Sanchez not in it, there's a shock

Unread 11-02-2018, 06:20 PM
LFOD

Was shit - may not be getting into anyone's team of the weak.

Unread 11-02-2018, 06:33 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
Was shit - may not be getting into anyone's team of the weak.
He's a shoe in for captain

Unread 11-02-2018, 06:44 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk

Unread 11-02-2018, 06:53 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk

Unread 11-02-2018, 07:00 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Normal , he gets shoehorned into our side.
Closed Thread