United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-11-2017, 01:29 PM
Sapien

Pogba should get 'Hi Garth' written into his hair in gold letters next week imo

Unread 20-11-2017, 02:32 PM
browser

'If I had to announce my player of the season now instead of in May, it would go to Kevin de Bruyne in a heartbeat.'

What a massive dick head

Unread 20-11-2017, 02:47 PM
TheFatGoth

- Goalkeepers are there to save matches and, when they do it, it is the best feeling in the world.

- If Silva goes to Everton - and I think he must - Watford can do much worse than replace him with Alan Pardew, who has a lot to offer.

- North London supremacy and comments about which player would get into whose team are conversations that belong over a pint in the Dog & Duck.The real debate is about teams who have what it takes to win football matches regardless of the stakes.

- At times you wonder how on earth the German can be so utterly disastrous on other occasions. The answer is: that's football.

- British football has always been about passion and commitment, but what we are witnessing with City is what can be only described as extraordinary beauty.

- Is there a De Bruyne in any of our young England teams that won the Under-20 and Under-17 World Cups recently? If there is, we need a system that allows these delicate flowers to blossom.

- I have said it before and I will say it again: Ozil should be playing for Tottenham.

- It is only in recent times that Arsenal, under the watchful eye of Arsene Wenger, have shed their 'boring' tag. Former Arsenal manager George Graham's sides won trophies but played the game so villainously that I was always amazed that they were not charged under the Trade Descriptions Act for misleading consumers that they were really watching football at all.

- I saw the beginnings of this partnership against Manchester United at Stamford Bridge recently but did not make too much of it as I thought it just happened by stealth.

- It simply would not be right if you scored a Premier League hat-trick and not be selected for my team of the week.

Unread 20-11-2017, 02:50 PM
Sapien

Touch of the Partridge about him imo

Unread 20-11-2017, 04:11 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Pogba should get 'Hi Garth' written into his hair in gold letters next week imo

the seethe would be immense.

Unread 20-11-2017, 10:02 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
“I have no time for his hairstyles and even less time for the dancing exhibitions. They are for beauty parlours and catwalks”

“I refuse to allow a poor rendition of John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever with a poor haircut to stop me from producing an honest selection, but I do so through gritted teeth.”
£#%&! sake

He's absolutely mental.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
It is also the opinion of the referee that counts - not the managers' or players' - and certainly not the opinion of the pundits.
Ergo, fans are not allowed an opinion and the whole business of football punditry is redundant.

Way to talk yourself out of a job Garth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
- It is only in recent times that Arsenal, under the watchful eye of Arsene Wenger, have shed their 'boring' tag. Former Arsenal manager George Graham's sides won trophies but played the game so villainously that I was always amazed that they were not charged under the Trade Descriptions Act for misleading consumers that they were really watching football at all.
He's actually spot on there. Extraordinary.

Unread 20-11-2017, 10:18 PM
saffers

Garthers.

Unread 21-11-2017, 03:13 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7

He's actually spot on there. Extraordinary.

Even a stopped Garth is right twice a day.

Unread 27-11-2017, 08:19 AM
20 times

“I'm also delighted the Spain international took my advice some weeks ago and told Tiemoue Bakayoko to get rid of that ridiculous blue rinse in his hair”

£#%&!ing hell

Unread 27-11-2017, 09:29 AM
TheFatGoth

- The Frenchman can play but must realise that distractions like fancy hairstyles don't help when you want to be taken seriously.

- But what a masterstroke by Pep Guardiola to leave Kompany completely out of matters concerning Feyenoord in midweek and to save him to face Huddersfield.

- A very dear old friend of mine said to me many years ago that you can't beat a first-time cross. He was right.There aren't that many players in the modern game brave enough to attempt it, but Ryan Bertrand is.

- If Loftus-Cheek is the future of English football, and some think he may be, he needs to be running games - and, even though he makes my team, I haven't seen that yet.

- To put this performance into context, Chelsea had a five-and-a-half-hour flight to contend with, and a four-hour time difference. That is roughly the time it takes to fly to North Africa, but with a time difference similar to New York.

Unread 27-11-2017, 10:11 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth

- The Frenchman can play but must realise that distractions like fancy hairstyles don't help when you want to be taken seriously.

- But what a masterstroke by Pep Guardiola to leave Kompany completely out of matters concerning Feyenoord in midweek and to save him to face Huddersfield.

- A very dear old friend of mine said to me many years ago that you can't beat a first-time cross. He was right.There aren't that many players in the modern game brave enough to attempt it, but Ryan Bertrand is.

- If Loftus-Cheek is the future of English football, and some think he may be, he needs to be running games - and, even though he makes my team, I haven't seen that yet.

- To put this performance into context, Chelsea had a five-and-a-half-hour flight to contend with, and a four-hour time difference. That is roughly the time it takes to fly to North Africa, but with a time difference similar to New York.
Dunk?

I know Garthers usually puts in anyone who gets a goal, but even own goals now

I am more convinced than ever that this is some kind of elaborate art project

Unread 27-11-2017, 10:46 AM
Billy Redface

Pogba's hair again?

I like how he's insinuating that Pogba isn't being taken seriously by anyone

Unread 27-11-2017, 10:50 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Truly stunning stuff

Unread 27-11-2017, 11:50 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Pogba's hair again?

I like how he's insinuating that Pogba isn't being taken seriously by anyone
The hair comment was about someone else this time tbf.

He’s obsessed with people’s hair the utter madman

Now I don’t disagree that having blue shades in your hair makes someone look like a @#%&! but Garthers seems to imply that it impacts their performances

Unread 27-11-2017, 01:50 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Truly stunning stuff
Squad rotation

Unread 27-11-2017, 04:30 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
The hair comment was about someone else this time tbf.

He’s obsessed with people’s hair the utter madman

Now I don’t disagree that having blue shades in your hair makes someone look like a @#%&! but Garthers seems to imply that it impacts their performances
I definitely remember Nani at going shit at United after he got himself a stupid haircut

Unread 28-11-2017, 06:13 AM
windy waffles

Didnt do this fella any harm.

Unread 28-11-2017, 04:52 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Didnt do this fella any harm.

Except on Fantasy Football League, obviously.

Unread 02-12-2017, 07:28 PM
BarryX

Straight from the beeb:

Unread 03-12-2017, 10:32 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Straight from the beeb:

He’ll say he deserved the red card because he has red hair. Absolutely zero chance of Garthers not mentioning hair again this week
Closed Thread