United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-10-2017, 01:18 PM
Buck

I'm at my nephew's match (under 9) and his team which includes a girl at the back is rinsing the other side. It's 13-1 and their coach has spent the entire time ranting.....

He was even telling the keeper to time waste in the first half ffs

Unread 15-10-2017, 01:58 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
I'm at my nephew's match (under 9) and his team which includes a girl at the back is rinsing the other side. It's 13-1 and their coach has spent the entire time ranting.....

He was even telling the keeper to time waste in the first half ffs
At least he said something

Ours was like a puppet with a string coming out his back , and every time the string was pulled he shouts in a weak voice

" clear your lines "

Had to walk away he was so £#%&!ing irritating

Unread 16-10-2017, 09:08 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
At Egerton for a cup game. Apparently they play in the Timpohleh league. Any knowledge ssg?
Yeah, good set up tbh. Robbie Savage is the manager of the Under 12's

Unread 16-10-2017, 11:35 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
At least he said something

Ours was like a puppet with a string coming out his back , and every time the string was pulled he shouts in a weak voice

" clear your lines "

Had to walk away he was so £#%&!ing irritating
absolute cretin you .. bet you walked away eating caviar and supping pink champagne whilst the coach was covered in shit babysitting your kids cos you cant be arsed

Unread 16-10-2017, 01:02 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Yeah, good set up tbh. Robbie Savage is the manager of the Under 12's
Gutted I didnt see him.

Unread 29-10-2017, 01:59 PM
suedeshoes

Massive top 2 clash this morning. Won 3-1. Junior was well marked. Only had 3 shots, put em all away. Buzzing.

Unread 29-10-2017, 02:10 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Massive top 2 clash this morning. Won 3-1. Junior was well marked. Only had 3 shots, put em all away. Buzzing.
how olds jnr ?

first loss yesterday 3-2

Unread 29-10-2017, 02:11 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
how olds jnr ?

first loss yesterday 3-2
Just turned 13.

Unread 29-10-2017, 02:19 PM
puressence

Quote:
Just turned 13.
shame could have played for me on saturdays year to old

Unread 30-10-2017, 09:42 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:

Interesting day to sat the least yesterday. Manchester Cup game vs a team from Oldham way.
Our ref didn't turn up so I offered them the chance to ref the game as the coach of that team was a qualified ref. He turned it down and I couldn't do it as I was coaching on my own.
I managed to persuade a parent to do it and asked the other manager if we should help him with offsides etc as he wasn't a qualified ref
He said to leave him be as it would confuse him.
TBF the ref was pretty poor but gave poor decisions both ways including a perfectly good goal which he then chalked off for us as they were complaining so much.
One of their parents came on the pitch and fronted him up, he was politely removed by me.
The other teams manager was giving him pelters which led to his lads doing the same.
We ended up winning 6-5 and it went off big time at the end, punches, verbal abuse the lot
They were complaining the ref didnt add on 5 mins added time, its kids football ffs I've never known any added time
Bunch of £#%&!ers who were packed off with their tail between their legs

Unread 30-10-2017, 10:36 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by scholesscoresgoals2

Interesting day to sat the least yesterday. Manchester cup game vs a team from oldham way.
Our ref didn't turn up so i offered them the chance to ref the game as the coach of that team was a qualified ref. He turned it down and i couldn't do it as i was coaching on my own.
I managed to persuade a parent to do it and asked the other manager if we should help him with offsides etc as he wasn't a qualified ref
he said to leave him be as it would confuse him.
Tbf the ref was pretty poor but gave poor decisions both ways including a perfectly good goal which he then chalked off for us as they were complaining so much.
One of their parents came on the pitch and fronted him up, he was politely removed by me.
The other teams manager was giving him pelters which led to his lads doing the same.
We ended up winning 6-5 and it went off big time at the end, punches, verbal abuse the lot
they were complaining the ref didnt add on 5 mins added time, its kids football ffs i've never known any added time
bunch of w****rs who were packed off with their tail between their legs
were you playing child of darkness team by any chance

Unread 30-10-2017, 10:50 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:

Interesting day to sat the least yesterday. Manchester Cup game vs a team from Oldham way.
Our ref didn't turn up so I offered them the chance to ref the game as the coach of that team was a qualified ref. He turned it down and I couldn't do it as I was coaching on my own.
He said to leave him be as it would confuse him.
TBF the ref was pretty poor but gave poor decisions both ways including a perfectly good goal which he then chalked off for us as they were complaining so much.
They were complaining the ref didnt add on 5 mins added time, its kids football ffs I've never known any added time
Bunch of £#%&!ers who were packed off with their tail between their legs
The reason I stopped coaching my lads team - it gets a lot worse the older they get!!

Unread 30-10-2017, 11:35 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
The reason I stopped coaching my lads team - it gets a lot worse the older they get!!
Its getting ridiculous now, honestly thinking of sacking it off at the end of this season but I also feel obligated to stay for the lads and scholes jnr

Unread 30-10-2017, 11:40 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
YER joking .they are not good enough to score 5

Unread 30-10-2017, 03:53 PM
Child of Darkness

Taking him to a new team tonight . This one plays in red and black .

Unread 30-10-2017, 05:29 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Broadheath?

Unread 30-10-2017, 05:32 PM
no fun

Quote:
Quote:
Broadheath?
If it's broadheath, beware

Run a lot of teams to generate income, but imho tend to put all their energies into the top two teams and the kids who aren't that good are just an afterthought

Unread 30-10-2017, 05:49 PM
puressence

Quote:
How old are the kids

Unread 30-10-2017, 07:12 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
How old are the kids
It's not broad heath .

Under 13s .

Unread 30-10-2017, 08:47 PM
redhegemony

Quote:

Its getting ridiculous now, honestly thinking of sacking it off at the end of this season but I also feel obligated to stay for the lads and scholes jnr
This is what happens the good guys give up - girls football was much better fewer absolute tossers.
Closed Thread