United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-04-2019, 10:24 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
even if we finish sixth, it will have been a far more enjoyable ride than mourinho could have provided. he is an absolute @#%&! and the football was awful.
This. Shouldn't underestimate that value of loving the man in charge for the first time since 2016

Unread 03-04-2019, 10:33 PM
Mr_Ed

Let’s see how much he’s loved if we don’t kick on next season.

Unread 03-04-2019, 10:46 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Has there? Or were we just enjoying a really long honeymoon period? because to me, at least, it looks like normal service has been resumed and we're back where we started in December. Quite £#%&!ing literally in fact.
Yes. The approach is more positive and players are in their best position.

He's getting more out of this squad than Jose did.

The issues with the squad are still there and will be so until the summer and the following windows.

We're levelling out after a euphoric start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
This. Shouldn't underestimate that value of loving the man in charge for the first time since 2016
Every single United fan likes this man.

That's not been the case with any of the previous three.

It will buy him more patience. Not much, but a bit more.

Unread 03-04-2019, 11:03 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Yes. The approach is more positive and players are in their best position.

He's getting more out of this squad than Jose did.

The issues with the squad are still there and will be so until the summer and the following windows.

We're levelling out after a euphoric start.

Every single United fan likes this man.

That's not been the case with any of the previous three.

It will buy him more patience. Not much, but a bit more.
I think a lot more. You're simply not going to get any vitriol at all towards him. Worst that'll happen is it just goes flat. Ultimately it'll come down to how good he is. Part of the reason I feared giving him the job is I hate the idea that we have to let him go next year if it goes to shit. Mood killer of a post I know but it's a horrible thought.

Unread 03-04-2019, 11:07 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
I think a lot more. You're simply not going to get any vitriol at all towards him. Worst that'll happen is it just goes flat. Ultimately it'll come down to how good he is. Part of the reason I feared giving him the job is I hate the idea that we have to let him go next year if it goes to shit. Mood killer of a post I know but it's a horrible thought.
Not a mood killer at all mate. You're right. He'll get more support than anyone before. And even more so because his 'philosophy' aligns with what most of us want. Even if it doesn't come off, he'll attempt to do the right things and is fundamentally likeable . Mourinho was neither of those.

Unread 03-04-2019, 11:10 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
You wrote 2013 wrong, pal.

Unread 03-04-2019, 11:27 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Get the £#%&! in the bin you absolute £#%&!ing #@&%!

Unread 04-04-2019, 01:24 AM
jesper

Even if it doesn't work out for Ole, at least he won't deliberately sabotage a season in order to collect a bigger payoff. He'd probably just walk himself, like Keegan did.
Closed Thread