United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-03-2011, 04:13 PM
TreeFiddy

Default Re: Nani attacks SAF in public and slams his ability to manage

I don't think any club could give Nani the freedom he wants. Most selfish player I've ever seen play for United. One of our best performers this season though I'll admit.

Unread 25-03-2011, 04:16 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Are you mental? if nani would have had his foot planted that would've deffo broke his leg

Still can't believe nani is getting stick for being on the end of that.
I *think* maggers was being sarcastic, hth assists

Unread 25-03-2011, 04:19 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Are you mental? if nani would have had his foot planted that would've deffo broke his leg

Still can't believe nani is getting stick for being on the end of that.
Do you need a 'whoooosh' mate?

Unread 25-03-2011, 04:28 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Do you need a 'whoooosh' mate?
I've completely lost track of who is slagging Nani off and I'm angry..........Anne Greeeeeeeeeeee........Gonna dive into someones knee with a knife at curry night and when they cry I'm just gonna say, "mans game innit" and walk off.

Unread 25-03-2011, 04:38 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
I've completely lost track of who is slagging Nani off and I'm angry..........Anne Greeeeeeeeeeee........Gonna dive into someones knee with a knife at curry night and when they cry I'm just gonna say, "mans game innit" and walk off.

I've stuck up for him since this started and since his career at United started.

And the tackle was a total and utter shocker.

Unread 25-03-2011, 04:44 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
I've stuck up for him since this started and since his career at United started.

Quick, Someone Tweet Nani ffs. He'll be chuffed to £#%&! with this news....

Unread 25-03-2011, 09:34 PM
andyroo

Nani. He's a @#%&!, but he's our @#%&!. For now. This article is a non-story, and I don't give a £#%&! whether he cried or not, but his diving annoys the £#%&! out of me.

There, that's the thread covered.

Unread 25-03-2011, 09:39 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Wonder who spun the article btw.

Unread 25-03-2011, 09:46 PM
Stickman

Quote:
what the £#%&!?

Ok, it was a slightly mistimed tackle.It wasn't a potential leg breaker and Carragher never left the floor.

I dont know what all the fuss was about tbh.
It was a terrible tackle and a @#%&!s trick. But one of the worst you've ever seen?

I doubt you really believe that magic.

And to those going completely the other way in his defence, making straw man arguuments as if myself, coracao and parkespiabs are saying he should have reacted like a war veteran. You know what were really trying to say. I doubt you even believe deep down his reaction wasn't cringeworthy. I personally think the fact hed just handed them a goal and we were playing abysmally came into it. He lost hiis shit big style.
I imagine the reaction would be a liittle different if Walcott, Kalou or whomever had done the same.

But go conjure up another completely daft sarcy scenario about what he should have done liike stayed on his feet and growled if you think its rock to our scissors. Because nobody has even hinted that that sort of thing is what they expected.

Unread 25-03-2011, 09:47 PM
beansy

Woah. Never seen Stickers this mad. Unreal.

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:57 PM
Liu Jian

Thumbs up Re: Nani attacks SAF in public and slams his ability to manage

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
Complete %@#$&!s actually, Professor Rollasole.

Furthermore, Nanners himself has said that his reaction was not because of the pain, it's because as soon as he actually saw his leg he feared his season was over.

Getting upset at the thought of not playing for United eh, jeez, what a complete @#%&!
Paulparkerspubes is a @#%&!

Confirmed.

Unread 25-03-2011, 11:03 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down Re: Nani attacks SAF in public and slams his ability to manage

jesus
£#%&!ing
christ

Unread 25-03-2011, 11:07 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
It was a terrible tackle and a @#%&!s trick. But one of the worst you've ever seen?

I doubt you really believe that magic.

And to those going completely the other way in his defence, making straw man arguuments as if myself, coracao and parkespiabs are saying he should have reacted like a war veteran. You know what were really trying to say. I doubt you even believe deep down his reaction wasn't cringeworthy. I personally think the fact hed just handed them a goal and we were playing abysmally came into it. He lost hiis shit big style.
I imagine the reaction would be a liittle different if Walcott, Kalou or whomever had done the same.

But go conjure up another completely daft sarcy scenario about what he should have done liike stayed on his feet and growled if you think its rock to our scissors. Because nobody has even hinted that that sort of thing is what they expected.
Ok mate, I wasn't meaning to be overly sarcy, apologies.

But I stand by that it was one of the worst tackles I've seen.Deffo one of the worst that didn't yield a red card.Like forwarddirektion said, if he had his standing leg planted, he'd have broken it.

You see if differently to me (the whole thread is 50/50 tbh) which is ok by me because the game is totally opinion based.My opinion is: it was a shocker, Carragher should've gone, it could've broken Nani's leg and I frankly dont care if he 'over-reacted' because £#%&! knows what was going through the lads mind at the time i.e "£#%&! me, I can see my bone there" or "That's it, my seasons over".

And tbh, if anyone, from any team, had that type off tackle done to them, I'd be saying the same.

Unless it was Gerrard of course.

Unread 25-03-2011, 11:09 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Ok mate, I wasn't meaning to be overly sarcy, apologies.

But I stand by that it was one of the worst tackles I've seen.Deffo one of the worst that didn't yield a red card.Like forwarddirektion said, if he had his standing leg planted, he'd have broken it.

You see if differently to me (the whole thread is 50/50 tbh) which is ok by me because the game is totally opinion based.My opinion is: it was a shocker, Carragher should've gone, it could've broken Nani's leg and I frankly dont care if he 'over-reacted' because £#%&! knows what was going through the lads mind at the time i.e "£#%&! me, I can see my bone there" or "That's it, my seasons over".

And tbh, if anyone, from any team, had that type off tackle done to them, I'd be saying the same.

Unless it was Gerrard of course.

anyone who says it was not a shocking tackle and diidn't deserve a straight red is a £#%&!wit end of

Unread 25-03-2011, 11:11 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
jesus
£#%&!ing
christ

I know shit article innit. Who did you say you worked for again?

Unread 25-03-2011, 11:18 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Ouch. Blindside.

Unread 25-03-2011, 11:21 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
I didn't @#%&!head...not to you

Unread 25-03-2011, 11:28 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
I didn't @#%&!head...not to you
No, just in every other sentence to everyone on the forum except me.

Unread 26-03-2011, 12:15 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Nani. He's a @#%&!, but he's our @#%&!. For now. This article is a non-story, and I don't give a £#%&! whether he cried or not, but his diving annoys the £#%&! out of me.

Agreedingtons

Unread 26-03-2011, 12:36 AM
Wez

Thumbs up Re: Nani attacks SAF in public and slams his ability to manage

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Closed Thread