United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-03-2011, 12:18 PM
Bunker Buster

Default Re: Nani attacks SAF in public and slams his ability to manage

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Player of the season for me so far and better because he's been reined in. Same for Ronaldo. Fergie developed him into a far better player than arrived.
In a nutshell X2

Its finding the right balance between 'street' footballing Prima donna and Professional footballer in the toughest league in the world playing for The best team in the world with history and values.

Fergie is the best at moulding the two.

Ronaldo for example.

Unread 25-03-2011, 12:31 PM
Cream

it's one of those stories that backfire on the Graun.

About three paragraphs attributed to 'agencies' that don't even back up the sexy headline. Nobody will pay it any mind other than being pissed off they clicked on the £#%&!er in the first place.

Unread 25-03-2011, 12:58 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Shawcross was rightly lambasted.

I know he didn't break his leg. I saw the same game as you. I never said he did break it. Nani was lucky to escape with just the wound.
%@#$&!s, Shawcross swept in to a 50/50 challenge with his eye on the ball and Ramsey went in with his sidefoot asking for it to be broken. Shawcross shouldn't have even had a yellow for that challenge and the reason Arsene was so vexed was it was quite clear from the way Arsenal went about their job that day that the criticism his team had been getting about not being hard enough in the challenge had led him to tell them all to get stuck in a bit more and he bore some of the balme.

Unread 25-03-2011, 02:00 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
You stop crying from pain at around age 6 ffs. Then you cry from pain for the attention/sympathy until, I dunno, 12?? After that you just dont cry from pain. It just doesnt happen. Pain cannot make you cry.
Complete %@#$&!s actually, Professor Rollasole.

Furthermore, Nanners himself has said that his reaction was not because of the pain, it's because as soon as he actually saw his leg he feared his season was over.

Getting upset at the thought of not playing for United eh, jeez, what a complete @#%&!

Unread 25-03-2011, 02:19 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Howie
Nani is a finely toned athlete of solid muscle.... which is part of the reason his tears were so embarassing.
Remember Kevin Moran trying to fire up the support as he left the pitch bleeding on a stretcher in the 83 cup semi final ?
That was a real man
This.

Unread 25-03-2011, 02:32 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Look at 10 men here.
I cant even imagine that being used as a come back 10 years back. Just shows how the games gone.

Unread 25-03-2011, 02:32 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
This.
I also remember Kevin Moran getting sent off for calling the ref a @#%&! in an FA cup final. Yey for leaving your fellow players in the lurch when you talked yourself in to a red card, lets sell Nani and sign Javier Mascherano.

Unread 25-03-2011, 02:35 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Incredible the amount of stick he's had for that.It was one of the worst tackles I've seen.Love all the Top Reds saying "I've had bigger scratches on my #@&%!!"

oh my. Red specs.

Unread 25-03-2011, 02:48 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Im not saying he should have got up and decked carragher, theres nothing wrong with being in excruciating pain and not even anything wrong in showing it...but crying? Honestly? Crying!

You stop crying from pain at around age 6 ffs. Then you cry from pain for the attention/sympathy until, I dunno, 12?? After that you just dont cry from pain. It just doesnt happen. Pain cannot make you cry.

Being a £#%&!ing fanny can though.
The Terry comparisons etc are irrational as £#%&!. His reaction was pathetic and let the side dow big time. As if the likes of Keano, Robbo ffs even David Beckham wouldnt have cringed at that. Its £#%&!ing Anfield, wake the £#%&! up.

Unread 25-03-2011, 02:58 PM
beansy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
You dont have to love EVERY united player to pull on the shirt...Decorate your living room with Posters and go weak at the knees after they attempt the 3rd step over and drop shoulder in 89th minute when your 1-0 to be a united fan.

Theres loads of players over the years i've disliked...

Nani happens to be one of them....

He's just an unlikeable man, Football aside....when he brings his personality into the game, thats when it affects the team...

so in a way i think fergie is right.
Agreed.

Always said he's not here for long, too self-important.

Unread 25-03-2011, 03:01 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
I also remember Kevin Moran getting sent off for calling the ref a @#%&! in an FA cup final. Yey for leaving your fellow players in the lurch when you talked yourself in to a red card, lets sell Nani and sign Javier Mascherano.
I remember him getting sent off for pulling Peter Reid down when he was through on goal

Unread 25-03-2011, 03:03 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:

Unread 25-03-2011, 03:16 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I remember him getting sent off for pulling Peter Reid down when he was through on goal
You didn't get red cards for professional fouls for another 10 years after that. He got it for giving the ref a mouthful afterwards. Threw a proper slapped arse strop after the card came out as well if I remember rightly. Still he didn't shed a tear so it must have been okay.

Unread 25-03-2011, 03:19 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
You didn't get red cards for professional fouls for another 10 years after that. He got it for giving the ref a mouthful afterwards. Threw a proper slapped arse strop after the card came out as well if I remember rightly. Still he didn't shed a tear so it must have been okay.
I was at that game and have watched/read many, many accounts of that sending off since.

Not doubting you believe what you say, but your post above is honestly the first time I've ever seen dissent suggested as the reason for Moran's dismissal.

Unread 25-03-2011, 03:26 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
I was at that game and have watched/read many, many accounts of that sending off since.

Not doubting you believe what you say, but your post above is honestly the first time I've ever seen dissent suggested as the reason for Moran's dismissal.
That's fair enough, I remember even being as young as I was at the time being convinced he'd talked himself in to that red card. he used to live in the next street to me, I wish I'd asked him now.

Unread 25-03-2011, 03:32 PM
carlosartorial

Unread 25-03-2011, 03:34 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Kevin Moron more like. Pfffffft

Unread 25-03-2011, 03:36 PM
dunk

Quote:
No, which is why it was met with shock that he'd actually been sent off, that and the fact he was the first ever in an FA Cup Final. I'm pretty sure that is definitely what it was for though.

Unread 25-03-2011, 03:54 PM
magic_cantona

Thumbs up Re: Nani attacks SAF in public and slams his ability to manage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman

oh my. Red specs.
what the £#%&!?

Ok, it was a slightly mistimed tackle.It wasn't a potential leg breaker and Carragher never left the floor.

I dont know what all the fuss was about tbh.

Unread 25-03-2011, 04:12 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
what the £#%&!?

Ok, it was a slightly mistimed tackle.It wasn't a potential leg breaker and Carragher never left the floor.

I dont know what all the fuss was about tbh.
Are you mental? if nani would have had his foot planted that would've deffo broke his leg

Still can't believe nani is getting stick for being on the end of that.
Closed Thread