Unread 03-06-2009, 02:17 PM
naes_sean

no

Unread 03-06-2009, 02:21 PM
Coracao

Nope.

Unread 03-06-2009, 02:25 PM
MJ Ramone

Never cried when we've lost...I just get angry & depressed.

I've shed a few tears down the years (yes, that ryhmes)
The European Cup Finals of 99 & 08 had me sobbing on the floor at the end of the game (hardly surprising when you think of the respective emotinal rollercoasters)
It would take a man with a heart of stone not to cry when we were presented with the Cup in MOscow last year...When Sir Bobby led the team up..'Jupiter' by Holst playing over the stadium PA...50 Years on from Munich.
I was in bits

I think it's more about emotinal release than anything else...I remember having tears in my eyes mixed with "£#%&!ing GET IN!" rage when Rio scored that last minute winner against Liverpool at the Stretford End a few years back.
It was the season after they'd scabbed the Champions League & it was just so sweet to land a blow on them in response to all the £#%&!ing gloating.

Unread 03-06-2009, 02:26 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I did search for it...honest! I couldn't remember if i'd done it on here or the other side

Unread 03-06-2009, 02:29 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Never cried when we've lost...I just get angry & depressed.

I've shed a few tears down the years (yes, that ryhmes)
The European Cup Finals of 99 & 08 had me sobbing on the floor at the end of the game (hardly surprising when you think of the respective emotinal rollercoasters)
It would take a man with a heart of stone not to cry when we were presented with the Cup in MOscow last year...When Sir Bobby led the team up..'Jupiter' by Holst playing over the stadium PA...50 Years on from Munich.
I was in bits

I think it's more about emotinal release than anything else...I remember having tears in my eyes mixed with "£#%&!ing GET IN!" rage when Rio scored that last minute winner against Liverpool at the Stretford End a few years back.
It was the season after they'd scabbed the Champions League & it was just so sweet to land a blow on them in response to all the £#%&!ing gloating.
same here, i don't cry when we lose but i get all over emotional sometimes if we win.

the fa cup semi in 1999, the final in moscow.

Unread 03-06-2009, 02:30 PM
parko

I nearly cried in Moscow. Nearly.

Unread 03-06-2009, 02:32 PM
wiganste

Maine Road in 1989
only because I was hit with a scolding hot pie in my boat race

Unread 03-06-2009, 02:36 PM
Time For Heroes

79 I was 9 years old, watching the final by myself, most of the family were out and my dad was working in the garden. Went running out to him when we equalized doing a jig of joy only to have him come running in a minute later when he heard my shrieks of terror/despair.....

Unread 03-06-2009, 03:38 PM
The Mull

Only tears of joy, although I am a right grumpy get when we lose, in fact sometimes my grumpyness is NoFunesque. Fact

Unread 03-06-2009, 04:04 PM
Whip Hubley

cried when we lost in 92. i was 9, crying under the age of 10 is acceptable.

Unread 03-06-2009, 04:21 PM
Billy Baroo

not over football games

last season i was sat on an overcrowded bus with one of those emotional hangovers a day or so before the Munich anniversary

the paper had a big memorial section and i got to the duncan edwards bit about him saying he musn't miss the wolves game and just burst out like a banshee, wailing and sobbing

Unread 03-06-2009, 04:45 PM
signed dc

Tears of sorrow when that @#%&! Alan Sunderland scored in '79

Manly tears of joy when Cole scored against Juventus in '99, the final that year and also Moscow last year.

Unread 04-06-2009, 08:55 AM
Sam the Sanitary Man

Had a bit of a sob the other night
Closed Thread