United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-06-2009, 12:00 PM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Why won't Marlo give a straight answer, is he by any chance the forum attention seeker.
Marlo?

surely not

Unread 04-06-2009, 12:00 PM
marlo

Quote:
Why won't Marlo give a straight answer, is he by any chance the forum attention seeker.
im not a attention seeker.

just be patient. no need me coming on here with rumours im hearing from players and their mates etc.

you seem so concerned with transfers, leg saf is that you?

Unread 04-06-2009, 12:01 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
Exactly, at least Berba doesn't moan when he doesn't start games.
probably too much like hard work

Unread 04-06-2009, 12:03 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Not worth it, kept whinging at a vital time of the season too. Fergie is a very experienced manager, if he doesn't think Tevez is worth it, I trust him. People need to realise how United may be thinking, United have been entitled to wait until the summer/entitled to wait during the summer to see who else comes on the market. If United spend that much on Tevez and somebody else became available who is better than him (plenty of strikers, if your labeling Tevez a "30m" striker) everybody would be moaning. There is other options out there who are better and cheaper. It's also worth noting we need an out and out goal scorer instead of Tevez' type so why spend all that money on Tevez?
I am probably in the minority (with the Tevez fanclub that exists on here) but i'd be disappointed if we spent 20 odd million on him. I'd much rather it was spent elsewhere.

Unread 04-06-2009, 12:06 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I am probably in the minority (with the Tevez fanclub that exists on here) but i'd be disappointed if we spent 20 odd million on him. I'd much rather it was spent elsewhere.
Exactly, people need to understand United have got to look at the full market.

If Ronaldo stays we have Ronaldo, Rooney, Berbatov, Welbeck (Fergie seems to have big hopes for him this season, mentioned he'll get England's World Cup squad) and Macheda (might not play much next season but he's still there), and I wouldn't be surprised to see Valencia brought in. Do we really need Tevez? We could spend the money like I say on the type of striker we need, or even buy a top class midfielder, surely that would benefit us more?

Unread 04-06-2009, 12:09 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
im not a attention seeker.

just be patient. no need me coming on here with rumours im hearing from players and their mates etc.

you seem so concerned with transfers, leg saf is that you?
Get £#%&!ed, he is on the other side a lot at the moment though. I'm just hoping Arsenal aren't in for a certain player i was hoping we would go for.

Unread 04-06-2009, 12:19 PM
marlo

Quote:
Get £#%&!ed, he is on the other side a lot at the moment though. I'm just hoping Arsenal aren't in for a certain player i was hoping we would go for.
noticed him alot. loving the transfer rumours.

his rant before the barcelona game was 'spot on' though tbf

Unread 04-06-2009, 12:21 PM
dunk

I don't care anymore, I just don't £#%&!ing care.

The media is slowly destroying my love for the game, not he actual playing of it, but watching it, reading about it and all the other £#%&!ing %@#$&!s that seems to go with it now..

Unread 04-06-2009, 12:30 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I don't care anymore, I just don't £#%&!ing care.

The media is slowly destroying my love for the game, not he actual playing of it, but watching it, reading about it and all the other £#%&!ing %@#$&!s that seems to go with it now..
if only there was a solution

Unread 04-06-2009, 12:31 PM
Whip Hubley

i don't give a shit as long as we don't sign him

he's been as bad as ronaldo was last summer - actually worse as he's been shooting his mouth off DURING the season. In my eyes he'd have to have the mother of all seasons next season if we kept him. ie, 25+ goals. Which we all know he's not capable of in the slightest.

£#%&! off carlos please, join the bitter gang over the road as it's where you belong these days

Unread 04-06-2009, 12:34 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk

I already refuse to read newspapers and have even stopped watching SSN. I put up with Sky's coverage, but try to avoid listening to the commentary. I refuse to bother with Setanta and enjoying watching the games on streams with foreign commentary.

Short of completely cutting myself off, and not indulging in my favourite sport other than to play, I'm struggling.

The press/media need a £#%&!ing shoeing.

Unread 04-06-2009, 12:36 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
i don't give a shit as long as we don't sign him

he's been as bad as ronaldo was last summer - actually worse as he's been shooting his mouth off DURING the season. In my eyes he'd have to have the mother of all seasons next season if we kept him. ie, 25+ goals. Which we all know he's not capable of in the slightest.

£#%&! off carlos please, join the bitter gang over the road as it's where you belong these days

I kind of agree with that.

He behaved like a £#%&!ing baby last season. It was also totally unforgiveable the way he cried to the press and he was at it again after the ECF.

If he stays, fine. But he will have to get used to warming the bench because he isn't a 20+ goals a season man.

Unread 04-06-2009, 12:52 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk

kill everyone who subscribes to sky?

Unread 04-06-2009, 01:36 PM
Alan

Save the money and spend it on Benzema.

Unread 04-06-2009, 01:37 PM
Arcus

5 million per £#%&!ing goal. Disgusting.

Unread 04-06-2009, 01:41 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcus
5 million per £#%&!ing goal. Disgusting.
Not very good at maths are you?

I'm not really bothered if he stays or goes now tbh. I trust Fergie's judgement on the situation though. Whatever he does will be the right thing for United.

Unread 04-06-2009, 01:42 PM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

he actually 15 last year, but i get the point people are making

£25m should get you 15 league goals a year, no question

and yes, he's pissed me off too. his attitude this year has been shite

Unread 04-06-2009, 01:43 PM
RedMenace

May be that Fergie/Gill already knows Tevez won't stay and is just removing another potential excuse for his camp. He can't say he didn't have the option to stay.

Unread 04-06-2009, 01:44 PM
Arcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Not very good at maths are you?

I'm not really bothered if he stays or goes now tbh. I trust Fergie's judgement on the situation though. Whatever he does will be the right thing for United.
I predict 5 next season in the league as a maximum.

Unread 04-06-2009, 01:50 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcus
I predict 5 next season in the league as a maximum.
That's nice. No idea why you think I care though.
Closed Thread