Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-06-2009, 03:21 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Leonardo announced as new Milan manager

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...358332,00.html

Might aswell have gone for Gareth Southgate.
I think it's brilliant tbh. Good to see big European clubs giving the managers job to people with not much/no experience usually people with a connection with the club. I would like to see more clubs do that in England. There isn't a need for a 'big' named manager, look at Scolari and how he did.

Unread 01-06-2009, 07:39 PM
Whalefish

Exciting times.

I like Terry's quote btw. Buy anyone, the backbone must remain though. Lists a few other names. In short, buy new faces - some big names - but do not bring anyone in to replace me and my chums.

Self-important #@&%! sucker.

Unread 01-06-2009, 07:54 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Exciting times.

I like Terry's quote btw. Buy anyone, the backbone must remain though. Lists a few other names. In short, buy new faces - some big names - but do not bring anyone in to replace me and my chums.

Self-important #@&%! sucker.
Exactly
Closed Thread