United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-02-2009, 11:06 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
out of interest how many games would you say youve seen him involved in?
Not that many, saw him a bit as a yoof when i had MUTV, thought then he was gonna be a great player. Saw him a bit at Wolves and thought he was dreadful, lazy and unfit. seen him for ROI and not that impressed. Last coupla games think he's impressed, obviously mainly against Derby, the talent I saw he had as a kid showed up. Not saying he'll be a great player, just not desperate to write him off.

Unread 19-02-2009, 11:07 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Not that many, saw him a bit as a yoof when i had MUTV, thought then he was gonna be a great player. Saw him a bit at Wolves and thought he was dreadful, lazy and unfit. seen him for ROI and not that impressed. Last coupla games think he's impressed, obviously mainly against Derby, the talent I saw he had as a kid showed up. Not saying he'll be a great player, just not desperate to write him off.
So a bit as a youth.

Wolves and ROI 'Dire' unfit lazy

Couple of games For the first team and a good game against 'derby.'

You've destroyed your own argument.

#@&%!o diablo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Mouzone
Gibson is distinctly average and shouldnt be mentioned in the same sentence as Anderson.

Possebon is a better player than Gibson.
As you have consistently stated that Berbatov is "shit", then your opinion on any subject whatsoever is entirely worthless.

marlo

Quote:
he is a united write off.

he isnt good enough to keep in a squad that will have scholes, giggs, anderson, carrick, fletcher and hargreaves (that little eastern european that is joining)...

i cant see what gibson can bring to the party.

Unread 19-02-2009, 11:08 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
just not desperate to write him off.
awwww go on, much more fun that way jabbers

Unread 19-02-2009, 11:09 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
So a bit as a youth.

Wolves and ROI 'Dire' unfit lazy

Couple of games For the first team and a good game against 'derby.'

You've destroyed your own argument.
What argument? I said I've no idea if he'll make it at United but am not ready to write him off?

Unread 19-02-2009, 11:11 AM
Brother Mouzone

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo rouge
As you have consistently stated that Berbatov is "shit", then your opinion on any subject whatsoever is entirely worthless.
Never have I said that "Mr Tricks" is shit, just that he is not the right player for United.

Unread 19-02-2009, 11:13 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
awwww go on, much more fun that way jabbers
Seems so, BB wants to have a full on row about me not being sure if he'll make it.

Unread 19-02-2009, 11:13 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I'd give Gibbo another year or so. Losing patience with Anderson though, his head seems to be getting further up his arse. He probably just needs a few slaps.

Unread 19-02-2009, 11:14 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Never have I said that "Mr Tricks" is shit, just that he is not the right player for United.
I think that is proving to be wrong personally.

Unread 19-02-2009, 11:14 AM
Factomundo

If I were Fergie, I'd put in a bid for Fabregas, maybe chuck in Anderson too. I reckon Wenger would like Anderson, young, black, has potential. It's only a matter of time before Fabregas realises he's wasted at Arsenal, he's not going to want to be one of these players who hangs his boots up and finds he has an empty trophy cabinet.

Fabregas gas gas...

Unread 19-02-2009, 11:15 AM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
£#%&! off

gibbo is a good championship player
anderson is potentially world class and shits on fabregas.
Incorrect, on both counts.

Gibson probably won't make it as a United player, but he's more than capable of making a name for himself in the Prem. Anderson has shown nothing to suggest he "shits on Fabregas," and, tbh, has shown nothing to suggest he's come near reaching his level. At the moment, Cesc is a far better footballer.

Unread 19-02-2009, 11:16 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay

Gibson probably won't make it as a United player, but he's more than capable of making a name for himself in the Prem. Anderson has shown nothing to suggest he "shits on Fabregas," and, tbh, has shown nothing to suggest he's come near reaching his level. At the moment, Cesc is a far better footballer.
do you know why united fans came up with that slogan?

Unread 19-02-2009, 11:16 AM
antonin jablonsky

The Carling Cup Final will be a good test for Gibson i'd think.

Unread 19-02-2009, 11:17 AM
#@&%!o diablo

Thumbs up

Quote:

Well done, you've just compounded your own felony.

Unread 19-02-2009, 11:18 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I'd give Gibbo another year or so. Losing patience with Anderson though, his head seems to be getting further up his arse. He probably just needs a few slaps.
His drops in form seems to correspond when Vios mothers sisters butlers slave younger moved to Manchester and was photographed with him.

Unread 19-02-2009, 11:20 AM
Factomundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Nah, not really. He had a better game than him at the Emirates (arguably) but Fabregas is a far better player at this stage of his career. There is no doubting it tbh.
Sadly I agree.

Unread 19-02-2009, 11:21 AM
Smeggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay

Do you know him?

Unread 19-02-2009, 11:22 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman
do you know why united fans came up with that slogan?
Because United songs don't necassarily have to be fully based in fact. For example, though Rafa Benitez is fat and of Spanish origin, he doesn't actually work in the food service industry.

Unread 19-02-2009, 11:24 AM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeggs
Do you know him?

We go angling every third Sunday.
Closed Thread