United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-02-2009, 10:49 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Its NOT marlo...

Covered this already, just a poor choice of username.

carry on.
Pretty sure it was a username used by vio during a marlo ban. Has exactly the same "opinions" as him too. Are you some sort of bodyguard for vio now btw?

Unread 19-02-2009, 10:50 AM
Brother Mouzone

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Why aren't you logging on as Hollowman?

Gibson is far from average by the way, he is very talented indeed, whether he can apply this talent enough to make him a top class player is still to be seen. Not sure what Possebon has done to be thought of as better, he looks a very tidy player so far but hasn't had a great game in the first team like Gibson did on Sunday. I think they are different types of players and both promising.
Gibsons level is Wolves or West Brom, probably the most dire midfielder at the club, one good game doesnt make a good player. Ferie is clearly putting him in the shop window.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
No Anderson.

whooooooooooooooosh

Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
I'm going to agree with Ginners here...

In the game against Derby (CC Semi 2nd leg) he (Gibbo) couldn't find a bloke in a red shirt - kept giving the ball away.

He'll be out of United in <2 years...
dont normally bother reading your posts but im glad i did this one, spot on eders

Bunker Buster

Quote:
Pretty sure it was a username used by vio during a marlo ban. Has exactly the same "opinions" as him too. Are you some sort of bodyguard for vio now btw?
No I'm not.

but i know BroM.

Unread 19-02-2009, 10:51 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I'm going to agree with Ginners here...

In the game against Derby (CC Semi 2nd leg) he (Gibbo) couldn't find a bloke in a red shirt - kept giving the ball away.

He'll be out of United in <2 years...
wasn't he played on the right in that game? How many times could you say that about Fletcher on the right? I don't know if he'll make it, it's far too early in his career to be predicting greatness or writing him off imo.

Unread 19-02-2009, 10:52 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Mouzone
Gibsons level is Wolves or West Brom, probably the most dire midfielder at the club, one good game doesnt make a good player. Ferie is clearly putting him in the shop window.
far too early for such predictions. Calling him "dire" is idiotic.

Unread 19-02-2009, 10:53 AM
Factomundo

Anderson hasn't looked good at all. He better pick himself up for next season or could be curtains.

Unread 19-02-2009, 10:54 AM
Ginners

Quote:
wasn't he played on the right in that game? How many times could you say that about Fletcher on the right? I don't know if he'll make it, it's far too early in his career to be predicting greatness or writing him off imo.
22 this year, to have only started 2 games for utd isnt good enough...

he showed sunday that he isnt shit, but if just dont think hes the sort of player who will contribute to us winning things.

Unread 19-02-2009, 10:55 AM
Mr_Ed

Maybe but I don't think Fletch has 'made it' either. He'd never be in Fergie's strongest side. A good PL player but not entirely United class.

Unread 19-02-2009, 10:56 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Possebon impressed me more that Gibson but Gibson has looked capable. He might kick on and become a useful and well utilised member of the united squad or he might not and I think it is too early to tell but its clear that fergie has got time for him.

Anderson hasn't been quite the same since Carlos Q £#%&!ed off and I do wonder if the two things are related.

Unread 19-02-2009, 10:56 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Maybe but I don't think Fletch has 'made it' either. He'd never be in Fergie's strongest side. A good PL player but not entirely United class.
ok thats a bit ridiculous tbh, fletcher has been outstanding this season.

Unread 19-02-2009, 10:57 AM
Brother Mouzone

Quote:
far too early for such predictions. Calling him "dire" is idiotic.
Aside from the Derby game the other night when he was only slightly above average, he has been terrible in every other game and is clearly not of United quality.

Dire by United standards, good Championship player at best.

Unread 19-02-2009, 10:57 AM
marlo

anderson needs to look out for gibson.

can gibson even get in the rep of ireland team in midfield.

he is distinctly average and wont even be in the premiership in two seasons. he has had one half decent game for united and wasnt even held in high esteem at wolves.

anderson needs to be worried.

brilliant.

Unread 19-02-2009, 10:58 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
22 this year, to have only started 2 games for utd isnt good enough...

he showed sunday that he isnt shit, but if just dont think hes the sort of player who will contribute to us winning things.
That's fair enough as i said he's talented but i've no idea if he'll make it. If he doesn't at united he will at a club in the top half of the PL in my opinion.

Unread 19-02-2009, 10:58 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman
anderson needs to look out for gibson.

can gibson even get in the rep of ireland team in midfield.

he is distinctly average and wont even be in the premiership in two seasons. he has had one half decent game for united and wasnt even held in high esteem at wolves.

anderson needs to be worried.

brilliant.
Anderson does need to be worried, not about Gibson but about his form this season.

Unread 19-02-2009, 10:59 AM
Ginners

Quote:
If he doesn't at united he will at a club in the top half of the PL in my opinion.
i honestly dont think he will. best he can hope for is a jonathan greening role at a relegation battling side IMO

Unread 19-02-2009, 10:59 AM
Jack Duckworth

gibson has looked alright in the last couple of games. however, i've seen him play quite a bit for ireland and he hasn't made an impact. the fact he's 22 and hasn't had a decent run in the side as yet doesn't fill me with confidence. fergie usually throws in the players he thinks will make it before that age.

good luck to him, i hope he does well for us and ends up staying here, but i can't see it myself.

Unread 19-02-2009, 11:00 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
i honestly dont think he will. best he can hope for is a jonathan greening role at a relegation battling side IMO
Nah, he's a better player than the Jesus wannabe. anyway, as i say time'll tell.

Unread 19-02-2009, 11:00 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Nah, he's a better player than the Jesus wannabe. anyway, as i say time'll tell.
out of interest how many games would you say youve seen him involved in?

Unread 19-02-2009, 11:01 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
holy £#%&!ing shit you've seen it as well

christ Greening looks like a proper @#%&!
Closed Thread