United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-06-2009, 01:54 PM
armchair

Internationals are all finished next wednesday aren't they? That's when it'll all happen. Can't see real getting ronnie AND ribery though.

We'll get valencia.

Unread 05-06-2009, 01:58 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Internationals are all finished next wednesday aren't they? That's when it'll all happen. Can't see real getting ronnie AND ribery though.

We'll get valencia.
what... the whole squad ?

Unread 05-06-2009, 02:02 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I know mate, knocking Barca out in the semi final the season before last was truly abysmal!
1 goal in 9 games against spanish opposition mate. ONE.

Unread 05-06-2009, 02:04 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

We'll get valencia.
who'd have thought we'd be replacing the current best player in the world with an Ecuadorian winger from Wigan Atheltic.

Unread 05-06-2009, 02:09 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
who'd have thought we'd be replacing the current best player in the world with an Ecuadorian winger from Wigan Atheltic.
Nobody.

Unread 05-06-2009, 02:14 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Let's wait and see. I'm full of doom, but if United sell Ronaldo and get big money you'd have to say it's very likely we'll sign a 'big' player, as well as someone like Valencia. United would surely have to bring in a 'big' name to appease the fans, and keep United reputation as having/buying 'stars'.

Unread 05-06-2009, 02:18 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Let's wait and see. I'm full of doom, but if United sell Ronaldo and get big money you'd have to say it's very likely we'll sign a 'big' player, as well as someone like Valencia. United would surely have to bring in a 'big' name to appease the fans, and keep United reputation as having/buying 'stars'.
We buy 'stars' now? When did this happen? Our record purchases (veron aside) have all come from other english clubs and weren't what you'd call 'stars' at the time.

We'll sell ronaldo, buy valencia for £30 million and give spurs £40m for David Bentley.

Unread 05-06-2009, 02:22 PM
Ether

Quote:
We buy 'stars' now? When did this happen? Our record purchases (veron aside) have all come from other english clubs and weren't what you'd call 'stars' at the time.

We'll sell ronaldo, buy valencia for £30 million and give spurs £40m for David Bentley.
Stop talking rubbish.

Unread 05-06-2009, 02:22 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:

You know what I mean. United are seen in world football as having some of the biggest stars. Ronaldo, Rooney, Ferdinand. We have plenty of big players, Evra etc. United would need to keep their repuation and sign a 'big' name if they sell Ronaldo.

Unread 05-06-2009, 02:23 PM
armchair

best signing we make will be an overriding sense of injustice.

and a right back

Unread 05-06-2009, 02:27 PM
Sparky***

we could do a lot worse than glen johnson at right back.

Unread 05-06-2009, 02:29 PM
borsuk

Quote:
we could do a lot worse than glen johnson at right back.
you must be £#%&!ing joking

Unread 05-06-2009, 02:30 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
you must be £#%&!ing joking
no, i think we could get him for a cheeky £35m.

Unread 05-06-2009, 02:31 PM
dunk

Sparky is in full on slapped arse mode

Unread 05-06-2009, 02:33 PM
borsuk

Quote:
no, i think we could get him for a cheeky £35m.
unless barca offer 30m + eto'o
Closed Thread