Unread 29-05-2009, 11:35 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's Smirking Revenge
takes a few minutes for the poll to appear after the post - should be there now

Unread 29-05-2009, 11:36 AM
Baron

I want him to go.

He professes love for a team, he declares his desire to die on the pitch for the shirt, he runs his £#%&!ing heart out & tries to block clearances with diving headers.

But he doesn't do enough with a football to influence games these days, and for me his motivation is money. Not glory. He's not alone, but I don't really remember the soundbites from any of our other players banging on about all that %@#$&!s. & he's whinging like a right little slapped arse as well. If you hadn't of sold your soul to MSI, you wouldn't be treated like a £#%&!ing lepper. Simples.

Unread 29-05-2009, 11:37 AM
Ginners

will be fergies biggest mistake letting him go, up there with stam.

Unread 29-05-2009, 11:39 AM
Pop

He can £#%&! off tbh. Whinging in the press again this morning that we would have won the European Cup if he had started. He's really become a bit of an arse this past month.

Hopefully we'll go after Benzema or maybe even a cut price Huntelaar might be worth a punt?

Unread 29-05-2009, 11:41 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
He can £#%&! off tbh. Whinging in the press again this morning that we would have won the European Cup if he had started. He's really become a bit of an arse this past month.

Hopefully we'll go after Benzema or maybe even a cut price Huntelaar might be worth a punt?
Watching him at Madrid he's about as quick as Carlos, scores a lot more but not the pacey alternative we need to cover all bases imo.

Do you have links to those Tevez quotes about winning the cup if he started? Cheeky little #@&%!

Unread 29-05-2009, 11:42 AM
denis lawless

Thumbs down

got too gobby for my liking....£#%&! him off now

Unread 29-05-2009, 11:43 AM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
Watching him at Madrid he's about as quick as Carlos, scores a lot more but not the pacey alternative we need to cover all bases imo.

Do you have links to those Tevez quotes about winning the cup if he started? Cheeky little #@&%!
they're the lead story on football365.com

they've embellished it loads though- he never actually says it - more implies it

Unread 29-05-2009, 11:43 AM
plopborsky

i was talking to some mates this week about how we forget about ruud and just how £#%&!ing good he was, in a team that was full of shit he still managed to win the league, for me tevez is a good player but in terms of looking at him to the top strikers in the world or great past united players i would not say he is up there.

Unread 29-05-2009, 11:45 AM
hopkins

Here we go

Quote:
Tevez’s exit seemed all but decided with him again criticising Ferguson yesterday. He said: “I wanted to play in the starting line-up in Rome but that decision was down to the coach.

“But with a strategy more attacking in the first minute then perhaps the result would have been different.

“It has not been a good time for me because I believe that I should have played more minutes. My future will now be decided. My agents are negotiating and I am waiting to hear some news.”

Tevez was the only senior member of the squad not to return to Manchester with the rest of the United party yesterday and wore a tracksuit to the subdued United post-match party, rather than the official club suits his team-mates adhered to.

Unread 29-05-2009, 11:48 AM
plopborsky

tevez get £#%&!ed

Unread 29-05-2009, 11:53 AM
MrBishi

Quote:
That's 'cos Huntelaar, like RVN, doesn't need to run around all the time - his goal record shows he knows where to be already. Unlike Carlos, who for a player with such a reputation really does chase the game.

Unread 29-05-2009, 11:55 AM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
i was talking to some mates this week about how we forget about ruud and just how £#%&!ing good he was, in a team that was full of shit he still managed to win the league, for me tevez is a good player but in terms of looking at him to the top strikers in the world or great past united players i would not say he is up there.
No no no, RVN ruined our formation and made us stagnant dontcherknow. Everyone knows that you've gotta make your best players fit to a system that suits the lesser ones around them - you won't win anything by building a team around your best players... at least that seemed to be the attitude from many Utd fans at the time

Unread 29-05-2009, 11:56 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
That's 'cos Huntelaar, like RVN, doesn't need to run around all the time - his goal record shows he knows where to be already. Unlike Carlos, who for a player with such a reputation really does chase the game.
I've had some admiration for Hunterlaar since he arrived on the scene at Ajax, he has excellent technique, but he's kinda slow accross the ground. & that's the main drawback. His brain might be quick, but pace is an absolute neccessity for us to progress should we replace Tevez imo.

Unread 29-05-2009, 11:57 AM
elephantstone

I voted no but would like him to stay if he was happy with the subs bench and the odd run in the Carling cup

Unread 29-05-2009, 12:04 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
No no no, RVN ruined our formation and made us stagnant dontcherknow. Everyone knows that you've gotta make your best players fit to a system that suits the lesser ones around them - you won't win anything by building a team around your best players... at least that seemed to be the attitude from many Utd fans at the time
confirmed mr bishi

i alwalys liked you

Unread 29-05-2009, 12:10 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
I've had some admiration for Hunterlaar since he arrived on the scene at Ajax, he has excellent technique, but he's kinda slow accross the ground. & that's the main drawback. His brain might be quick, but pace is an absolute neccessity for us to progress should we replace Tevez imo.
Oh aye he's not the quickest, and that will certainly not affect him as much in Spain as it would in England, but I still think he'd have much more to offer us than Tevez

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
confirmed mr bishi

i alwalys liked you
Most underrated forumista imo

Unread 29-05-2009, 12:12 PM
plopborsky

tevez for me is alan smith version 2.0 big factor is he is not from leeds
Closed Thread