United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 21-07-2018, 01:51 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Oh here we go again. Another "unreal talent" who if he doesn't turn out to be the next ronaldo it'll be everyone else's fault.

I'm sure parter's watches loads of academy games at 4am or whatever in wongalonglaville and isn't at all just jumping on a bandwagon based on nothing but regurgitating what everyone else is saying.

What a £#%&!ing mong.
You’re so defensive Re Mou it’s laughable

For the record, I do watch a lot of the youth teams tbf; MUTV is free here as part of the sports package. Plus my bro played for them for 9 years...

Using the word mong is very basic btw; really distasteful. Thankfully you’ll never have kids as you’d be a pitiful role model.

Unread 21-07-2018, 01:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
You’re so defensive Re Mou it’s laughable

For the record, I do watch a lot of the youth teams tbf; MUTV is free here as part of the sports package. Plus my bro played for them for 9 years...

Using the word mong is very basic btw; really distasteful. Thankfully you’ll never have kids as you’d be a pitiful role model.
Yeah of course you do.

Billy bullshit.

Unread 21-07-2018, 01:56 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Yeah of course you do.

Billy bullshit.
it’s true. I’m watching MUTV now lad...

We used to be tight...what happened? Mou happened....

Unread 21-07-2018, 01:57 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
it’s true. I’m watching MUTV now lad...

We used to be tight...what happened? Mou happened....
you do realise i don't really mean most of this right?

the football stuff mostly but i like coating you off because you can take it and you give as good as you get.

Unread 21-07-2018, 01:58 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
you do realise i don't really mean most of this right?

the football stuff mostly but i like coating you off because you can take it and you give as good as you get.
totally

And vice versa

Unread 21-07-2018, 08:35 PM
Red Santos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Valencia new captain

One of the few who has any reliability and leads by example.
I'm good with this, makes obvious sense.

Only thing is he cant speak English fluently and isn't one of the mainoff the pitch duties as a club captain is to regularly speak to the media and press?

Unread 22-07-2018, 08:47 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Santos
I'm good with this, makes obvious sense.

Only thing is he cant speak English fluently and isn't one of the mainoff the pitch duties as a club captain is to regularly speak to the media and press?
Other issues are that the captain usually is required to:
- Be good at football
- Possess a pair of %@#$&!s
- Provide leadership on the pitch
- Not be a cube headed coward

Other than the above, you’re right, it’s a perfectly sensible decision.

Unread 22-07-2018, 08:49 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Other issues are that the captain usually is required to:
- Be good at football
- Possess a pair of %@#$&!s
- Provide leadership on the pitch
- Not be a cube headed coward

Other than the above, you’re right, it’s a perfectly sensible decision.
Kicking the ball with his left foot is generally a requisite for a captain too.

Maybe I’m being picky though.

Unread 22-07-2018, 08:54 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Kicking the ball with his left foot is generally a requisite for a captain too.

Maybe I’m being picky though.
We’ve got an inverted fullback on the right flank, unfortunately when he cuts in on his left side he continues to use his right foot

Utter turd of a player and, perhaps even more than Fellaini, a symbol of what’s gone wrong.

Just a “that’ll do” type player. Why strive for younger, hungrier and better when you can shoehorn someone in to do a job because they can sort of play the position and are unable to actually do the job they were bought to do.

“New full backs? Nah, just stick Valencia and Young in there, that’ll do.”

Unread 22-07-2018, 08:58 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
We’ve got an inverted fullback on the right flank, unfortunately when he cuts in on his left side he continues to use his right foot

Utter turd of a player and, perhaps even more than Fellaini, a symbol of what’s gone wrong.

Just a “that’ll do” type player. Why strive for younger, hungrier and better when you can shoehorn someone in to do a job because they can sort of play the position and are unable to actually do the job they were bought to do.

“New full backs? Nah, just stick Valencia and Young in there, that’ll do.”
It’s a disgrace pal, and absolutely sums up the current state of the club tbh

The nagging feeling is that Jose keeps them around because they will do what he asks of them without fail, the irony being they both do that because deep down they know they’re not good enough to be kept around and actually can’t believe their luck

Unread 22-07-2018, 09:00 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
It’s a disgrace pal, and absolutely sums up the current state of the club tbh

The nagging feeling is that Jose keeps them around because they will do what he asks of them without fail, the irony being they both do that because deep down they know they’re not good enough to be kept around and actually can’t believe their luck
Bullseye.

Jose’s Drones.