United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-05-2008, 09:53 AM
Betty's Hotpot

Default I'm not ashamed to admit that I like the Glazers

I understand why people dont but I think we have moved forward under them. They provide the funding for players and never interfere. The prices have gone up but that's not the Glazers fault that's football in general. Just my opinion lads and lassies.

Unread 13-05-2008, 09:55 AM
Skag Trendy

Unread 13-05-2008, 09:56 AM
waynes ear's

577 pages, 200 bans, 3 blow jobs and a partridge in a pear tree

Unread 13-05-2008, 09:56 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I can't understand why people call this chap tedious.

Unread 13-05-2008, 09:59 AM
MUFC One Love

The main positive to do with the Glazers is that Fergie was put under pressure again. He had to get the results, and he has delivered 2 league titles, got to an F.A. Cup final and a European Cup final, since they arrived.

Unread 13-05-2008, 10:00 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I can't understand why people call this chap tedious.
He's a top bloke in real life.........................when he isn't ripping off "fellow" reds.

Unread 13-05-2008, 10:01 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
He's a top bloke in real life.........................when he isn't ripping off "fellow" reds.
You love him don't you

Unread 13-05-2008, 10:02 AM
Smurf

Thumbs up

@#%&! faced @#%&!.

Unread 13-05-2008, 10:03 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
The main positive to do with the Glazers is that Fergie was put under pressure again. He had to get the results, and he has delivered 2 league titles, got to an F.A. Cup final and a European Cup final, since they arrived.
can't argue with that, obvously ticket prices have gone up but then so has everything else in this country!!

if we were still a plc we probably wouldnt have the squad we did this season, swings and roundabouts really

Unread 13-05-2008, 10:04 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
The point of the thread is to react, not to engage in a conversation, thanks.

Also has anyone got that picture of betty in a pink shirt standing beside his chinless boyfriend.
I think there's even a pink union jack in it. Gay £#%&!ers.

Unread 13-05-2008, 10:05 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
You love him don't you
He loves me.

Unread 13-05-2008, 10:06 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
can't argue with that, obvously ticket prices have gone up but then so has everything else in this country!!

if we were still a plc we probably wouldnt have the squad we did this season, swings and roundabouts really
yeah new players and a shit tonne of debt that we can just about pay off

Unread 13-05-2008, 10:08 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
yeah new players and a shit tonne of debt that we can just about pay off
Given Betty's penchant for ripping of United fans, is it honestly any surprise that he's a Glazer fan. I'm surprised he hasn't tried to leverage debt against the club to buy his bus, thus getting United fans to buy it for him without him putting a penny in.

Unread 13-05-2008, 10:08 AM
puressence

he is a top lad in the real world .. but he can £#%&! off with this

Unread 13-05-2008, 10:09 AM
Smurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Given Betty's penchant for ripping of United fans, is it honestly any surprise that he's a Glazer fan. I'm surprised he hasn't tried to leverage debt against the club to buy his bus, thus getting United fans to buy it for him without him putting a penny in.
Brilliant.

Unread 13-05-2008, 10:10 AM
Skag Trendy

Hands up if you would rather win £#%&! all ever again if it meant the Glazers would piss off?

Also for those anti Glazer lot going to Moscow,just how do you live with yourselfs?

Unread 13-05-2008, 10:11 AM
Betty's Hotpot

it's a topic to discuss not to cause uproar. If I wanted to do that I'd tell you my views on fc United. If you made a list of plusses and minuses for the Glazers the plusses will far outweigh the minuses.
Bedders the ripping off fans %@#$&!s is boring now at least I dont take tickets off genuine Rangers supporters.

Unread 13-05-2008, 10:11 AM
Spiffy

Thank £#%&! Betty has come back. Marlo has had to do one during the day to study for his exams. I wonder if we'll ever see both of them at the same time or if Betty will manage to get banned just as Marlo returns.

Unread 13-05-2008, 10:12 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Whoever bans betty is cool imo.

Unread 13-05-2008, 10:13 AM
Crumps

Closed Thread