Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-03-2018, 12:08 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
04/05 we had to give chelsea a guard of honour at ot
05/06 they clinched the title by beating us at stamford fridge

who gives a shit if either happens v city, we need to do our best to win the game because we want to finish the season strongly, thats it

no one will care long term if another plastic side wins the prem
Arsenal clinching it at OT when Wiltord scored

At least absolutely nobody gives a shit about anything City do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
embarrassing stuff tbh

time to make the PL great again next season

Alex Sandro, Alderweireld, Griezmann and Seri.
I’ll go with, players we won’t be signing in the summer?

Unread 13-03-2018, 12:14 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Arsenal clinching it at OT when Wiltord scored
Thanks for reminding me of that, pal

Unread 13-03-2018, 12:15 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Thanks for reminding me of that, pal
Just pointing out that worse things have happened..

£#%&!ing hated that Arsenal side. Largely non-plussed by City. Reckon the keeper has the makings of being a major @#%&!, apart from that I just don’t care.

Unread 13-03-2018, 01:01 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:

f***ing hated that Arsenal side. Largely non-plussed by City. Reckon the keeper has the makings of being a major c***, apart from that I just don’t care.
I was thinking that watching the scousers on saturday.
I think their manager's a #@&%! but the players don't bother me one bit tbh

Hardly any hate figures left in the game for me these days.
It's all a bit meh in that respect.

Unread 13-03-2018, 01:11 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I was thinking that watching the scousers on saturday.
I think their manager's a #@&%! but the players don't bother me one bit tbh

Hardly any hate figures left in the game for me these days.
It's all a bit meh in that respect.
lovren. milner. firmino. isn't that enough? if sturridge ever comes back....

Unread 13-03-2018, 01:24 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Why would you waste time watching a team you hate beat another team whilst listening to people saying they are the best team in the world ever as the stroll towards a title in March.

Enjoy united winning and just blank them out, trust me. Plus MOTD is about 20 minutes shorter when you fast forward their game.
Flaw in your plan right there...

Unread 13-03-2018, 01:38 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:

£#%&!ing hated that Arsenal side. Largely non-plussed by City. Reckon the keeper has the makings of being a major @#%&!, apart from that I just don’t care.
Not sure what was worse about the Arsenal match, their players or that they did it at Old Trafford

Wasn't arsed about the Chelsea guard of honour, would be a lot more arsed if it was city but made somewhat bearable by the idea/delusion that it could dent our pride sufficiently to inspire a response next season. Them clinching it against us would be utterly horrific.

Unread 13-03-2018, 04:16 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Why would you waste time watching a team you hate beat another team whilst listening to people saying they are the best team in the world ever as the stroll towards a title in March.

Enjoy united winning and just blank them out, trust me. Plus MOTD is about 20 minutes shorter when you fast forward their game.
Jem being a city fan wumming united fans would make a lot of sense.

Unread 13-03-2018, 09:29 AM
Seamus

it will be a damp squib, no one is arsed about city only their own fans and they cant fill their ground or sell their away allocations

Unread 13-03-2018, 10:03 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Jem being a city fan wumming united fans would make a lot of sense.

but no.

Unread 13-03-2018, 10:52 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
lovren. milner. firmino. isn't that enough? if sturridge ever comes back....
Milner's just annoying but I don't hate him - despite his Club list of shame.
Lovren & Firmino are an utter irrelevance tbh ..I wouldn't be able to pick them out in a lineup.
I'm talking Dalglish, McMahon, Aldridge, Macateer, Gerrard, Fowler ...etc levels of hate.

Arsenal & Chelsea the same tbh
Like I said, all a bit meh these days.

Unread 13-03-2018, 10:56 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Lovren & Firmino are an utter irrelevance tbh ..I wouldn't be able to pick them out in a lineup.
I'm talking Dalglish, McMahon, Aldridge, Macateer, Gerrard, Fowler ...etc levels of hate.

Hard to disagree. I remember thinking every Arsenal player circa 2003 was utter scum.

Unread 13-03-2018, 10:59 AM
andyroo

Quote:

Salah had potential but he went completely missing on Saturday. The Egyptian Özil [/Switchers]

Unread 13-03-2018, 11:03 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Hard to disagree. I remember thinking every Arsenal player circa 2003 was utter scum.
mate, I used to £#%&!ing hate them with a passion. Wenger too.

Maybe it's an age thing to a certain extent but this modern day 'cookie cutter' Footballer with their sleeve tattoos & stick-on beards just don't have the personality or individuality to mean anything.

The only people I really hate in the game these days are the hysterical ex-Pro pundits (who seem to be breeding like rabbits) & the scumbag journalists who suffocate the game to death.

Unread 13-03-2018, 11:13 AM
Cream

Quote:
mate, I used to £#%&!ing hate them with a passion. Wenger too.

Maybe it's an age thing to a certain extent but this modern day 'cookie cutter' Footballer with their sleeve tattoos & stick-on beards just don't have the personality or individuality to mean anything.

The only people I really hate in the game these days are the hysterical ex-Pro pundits (who seem to be breeding like rabbits) & the scumbag journalists who suffocate the game to death.
Players (or their agents) are far more switched on these days. It's all about social media management and securing sponsorship deals.

Imagine Souness, McMahon and Burrows in a Nivea advert.

Unread 13-03-2018, 11:13 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
mate, I used to f***ing hate them with a passion. Wenger too.

Don’t think it’s an age thing. Talking to the youngsters in my fam they just don’t really hate opp players like we used to. They’re more about banter and calling them frauds etc. That hatred is going out the game imo. Bring back the days when you found yourself detesting the sight of Gilles Grimandi.

Unread 13-03-2018, 11:18 AM
dunk

Quote:
Don’t think it’s an age thing. Talking to the youngsters in my fam they just don’t really hate opp players like we used to. They’re more about banter and calling them frauds etc. That hatred is going out the game imo. Bring back the days when you found yourself detesting the sight of Gilles Grimandi.

I would've happily stomped Nelson Vivas on sight, poor fella never did anything.

I despised Stephane Henchoz with such fervour I had to go and have a walk whenever he got away with one of his hand balls..

Unread 13-03-2018, 11:28 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

I would've happily stomped Nelson Vivas on sight, poor fella never did anything.

I despised Stephane Henchoz with such fervour I had to go and have a walk whenever he got away with one of his hand balls..
Yep Henchoz was vile. Who was that other rosy cheeked tosser who was capable backup to Seaman at Arsenal when needed and then disappeared? What a #@&%!.

Unread 13-03-2018, 11:34 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Yep Henchoz was vile. Who was that other rosy cheeked tosser who was capable backup to Seaman at Arsenal when needed and then disappeared? What a #@&%!.
Andrey Arshavin

Unread 13-03-2018, 11:36 AM
jem

oh, yeah... hate figures like grimandi and vivas.

players like suarez don't compare. otamendi can £#%&! off too.
Closed Thread