Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

He looks more menacing with that t'shirt

Like he's asking for someone to laugh

Definite Tom from Father Ted vibes

Unread 12-02-2018, 11:01 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
not this. soz. I recognise his methods of a 2-man midfield. I recognise it from van gaal. it is shit. one (two) of the best managers in the world are £#%&!ing #@&%!ed. pogba is barely a midfielder. he makes veron look like a god. veron was a god. in a 5-man midfield. 5! £#%&! off.
ooh you're so controversial with a deep understanding of the game.

Nobody in their right mind gave a hoot when Veron was sold. Then his Chelsea form only further vindicated it.

Unread 12-02-2018, 11:02 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman

Nobody in their right mind gave a hoot when Veron was sold. Then his Chelsea form only further vindicated it.
He was a £#%&!ing good player tbh. We were all £#%&!ing idiots.

Unread 12-02-2018, 11:21 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman

I don't think it's controversial to say veron was a great player. I think anyone who says otherwise must be stupid.

Unread 12-02-2018, 11:24 PM
red in cumbria

He was a very good player who, highly regrettably, didn't do as well at United as he should have done. All bases covered there I think

Unread 12-02-2018, 11:28 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
He was a very good player who, highly regrettably, didn't do as well at United as he should have done. All bases covered there I think

Unread 12-02-2018, 11:44 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I think if you were to show the highlights of his united career next to pogba's highlights, you would probably notice pogba has silly hair and not much else.

Unread 13-02-2018, 12:44 AM
suedeshoes

Herrera is Basque which basically makes him a Celt. Not sure what point I'm making there.

Big Jock The Scottish Player must be a Celt no?

Unread 13-02-2018, 01:11 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Herrera is Basque which basically makes him a Celt.
Makes him a @#%&!
Closed Thread