Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-12-2017, 07:59 PM
ZiggyStardust

There are at least 4 better teams than us
Not in terms of talent but just better teams because we’re not a team

Unread 30-12-2017, 08:00 PM
Arnold Muhren

If it carries on as is we'll be lucky to get 6th. We need a big January both in terms of the window and getting a tune out of the shit@#%&!s we already have.

Unread 30-12-2017, 08:00 PM
Shade

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Absolute piss the beds on here. We've had a bad run and are still in 3rd. The reason for that is that the teams around us are all shite as well. Do you think they'll all win every game until the end of the season? Chucking the towel in in December
Toppest red ever

Unread 30-12-2017, 08:01 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
But this is a funk I highly doubt were going to get out of
Dear me Go and win at Everton and it'll all be forgotten about

Unread 30-12-2017, 08:03 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
There are at least 4 better teams than us
Not in terms of talent but just better teams because we’re not a team
I think if we're honest it could be argued that there are 4 better teams than us talent wise?

Dave, Pogba (although playing like an arse at the moment), Matic are the only three I can think of that would be in with a shout of getting in the other sides starting elevens?

People will talk about our defence and liverpools, but there's not much difference in terms of talent IMO and more down to tactics etc

Unread 30-12-2017, 08:04 PM
Jethro

Quote:
I admire your optimism. We'll see come 7.30 new years day

Unread 30-12-2017, 08:05 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Think thats the league gone
hope we avoid relegation

Unread 30-12-2017, 08:11 PM
dragflick

5th. Just above those even bigger @#%&!s at the emirates.

Unread 30-12-2017, 08:13 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
I think if we're honest it could be argued that there are 4 better teams than us talent wise?

Dave, Pogba (although playing like an arse at the moment), Matic are the only three I can think of that would be in with a shout of getting in the other sides starting elevens?

People will talk about our defence and liverpools, but there's not much difference in terms of talent IMO and more down to tactics etc
Why does Matic keep getting a free ride? He's one of the most senior players in the team and he's doing £#%&! all. Yes, he doesn't make a million mistakes like some of the other @#%&!s (Blind). But he's been pretty much anonymous for us over the last couple of months when we've really needed him. He started so well but now is doing £#%&! all.

His position is one of the most important on the pitch. He should be leading this team and he's not showing any sort of strength.

I know it's difficult because we don't have much in the way of a midfield but I just can't see why people keep singling him out for praise.

Unread 30-12-2017, 08:14 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
5th. Just above those even bigger @#%&!s at the emirates.

Unread 30-12-2017, 08:19 PM
TheKitchenSink

Liverpool and Arsenal will give us every chance to get a top four spot, so I'm not so worried about them. Spurs are pretty hit and miss too so there's no guarantee they'll push very far ahead of us if at all. Chelsea are getting stronger and I expect they'll finish above us.

We're on a shit run of form, but we've been playing like shit 90% of the season and we're still third. We have to improve, through whatever means are necessary. If we do then we'll be fine, if we don't then it'll be a case of which teams out of us, Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool turn out to be the biggest shithouses.

Unread 30-12-2017, 08:20 PM
otbarney

No way José.

Unread 30-12-2017, 08:25 PM
TheFatGoth

We just haven't got a very good team.

Outside of De Gea, Pogba, Matic and maybe Bailly, I genuinely couldn't give a £#%&! who else makes any starting lineup.

Said it before, but Mata, nice player, nice guy, nice blogs, but I never feel remotely arsed if he starts on the bench or not, and it's the same for much of the rest of them.

We have two Worldies, two or three goodies and the rest are just an interchangeable collection of meh.

Unread 30-12-2017, 08:29 PM
red in cumbria

NYD will go a little way to answering this thread question, I suspect. Doubt if it will be another draw, at least.......

Unread 30-12-2017, 08:30 PM
Cream

Quote:
Lose against them with a Rooney winner and we'll have a new manager before our next game.

Trust me.

Unread 30-12-2017, 08:32 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
We just haven't got a very good team.

Outside of De Gea, Pogba, Matic and maybe Bailly, I genuinely couldn't give a £#%&! who else makes any starting lineup.

Said it before, but Mata, nice player, nice guy, nice blogs, but I never feel remotely arsed if he starts on the bench or not, and it's the same for much of the rest of them.

We have two Worldies, two or three goodies and the rest are just an interchangeable collection of meh.
This.

Unread 30-12-2017, 08:32 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Lose against them with a Rooney winner and we'll have a new manager before our next game.

Trust me.
Win win for everybody then no? Apart from Saffers of course

Unread 30-12-2017, 08:33 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Why does Matic keep getting a free ride? He's one of the most senior players in the team and he's doing £#%&! all. Yes, he doesn't make a million mistakes like some of the other @#%&!s (Blind). But he's been pretty much anonymous for us over the last couple of months when we've really needed him. He started so well but now is doing £#%&! all.

His position is one of the most important on the pitch. He should be leading this team and he's not showing any sort of strength.

I know it's difficult because we don't have much in the way of a midfield but I just can't see why people keep singling him out for praise.
Agree he's been shit for a bit

But he is one of our better players talent wise...

Unread 30-12-2017, 08:35 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Can't keep blaming the tools and excusing the carpenter. who bought new tools, half of which don't work.

Fraggle rock would run amok with this squad.

Unread 30-12-2017, 08:35 PM
Cream

Quote:
Win win for everybody then no? Apart from Saffers of course
You'll still be stuck with this fella.

Closed Thread