United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-07-2017, 07:45 PM
75Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Why the £#%&! do we - the greatest nation on earth, let's have it right - not have this Star Trek level shit available on the NHS?

Poor little lad. RIP Bradley.

About the proton beam therapy - The Christie is currently building treatment rooms for it.
Not sure when they'll be able to begin delivering the treatment itself but the actual equipment is due to arrive there in September. The therapy will also be available at one of the the London hospitals.
I know we need more, but it's a start.

Unread 07-07-2017, 08:05 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanzare
RIP Bradley.

Respect for Jermaine Defoe. Top bloke.
Yep, hard not to respect him.

Unread 07-07-2017, 08:06 PM
Switching Off

Sad news. Defoe has been brilliant.

Unread 07-07-2017, 08:19 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75Red
Poor little lad. RIP Bradley.

About the proton beam therapy - The Christie is currently building treatment rooms for it.
Not sure when they'll be able to begin delivering the treatment itself but the actual equipment is due to arrive there in September. The therapy will also be available at one of the the London hospitals.
I know we need more, but it's a start.

Unread 07-07-2017, 11:40 PM
suedeshoes

Default That young Sunderland fan

I can't see the thread. It didn't go the wrong way did it? Apologies if I just can't see it.

Unread 07-07-2017, 11:42 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
I can't see the thread. It didn't go the wrong way did it? Apologies if I just can't see it.
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=253371

Unread 08-07-2017, 12:39 AM
NegativeNorris

RIP little man.

Im not ashamed to admit that I was a bit teary when I first read this sad news. Such an amazing little boy, and what a fantastic bloke Defoe is for all he's done with Bradley. You can clearly see he genuinely loves Bradley, and he'll be absolutely heartbroken.
I can't imagine what his parents and family are going through. My thoughts are with them.

Unread 08-07-2017, 07:44 AM
Denis Irwell

The positives are how inspiring people (his parents) can be and how wonderful people (Defoe) can be

Rip little fella

Unread 08-07-2017, 08:00 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
The positives are how inspiring people (his parents) can be and how wonderful people (Defoe) can be

Rip little fella

Absolutely this.

As tragic as it is, everything that's come of it is truly inspiring and you really do see the good in people at times like this.

His parents, defoe and the public response has been amazing.
Closed Thread