United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-04-2014, 11:58 PM
taff

poor clevz and welbz.

Unread 16-04-2014, 01:11 AM
Whalefish

It's a nice thought that the players will quickly come into line under someone who isn't Moyes, like that old past it @#%&! Van Gaal. The reality is we're now seeing some of the players for who they really are. They're @#%&!s. Lazy, unprofessional, nowhere near as good as they think they are @#%&!s.

I don't care if Moyes goes in the Summer, but there's at least half a dozen players who need to be out the door first. They've arguably downed tools under Moyes, they'll do it again and that's not what I want to see. @#%&! off @#%&!os.

Unread 16-04-2014, 08:06 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
It's a nice thought that the players will quickly come into line under someone who isn't Moyes, like that old past it @#%&! Van Gaal. The reality is we're now seeing some of the players for who they really are. They're @#%&!s. Lazy, unprofessional, nowhere near as good as they think they are @#%&!s.

I don't care if Moyes goes in the Summer, but there's at least half a dozen players who need to be out the door first. They've arguably downed tools under Moyes, they'll do it again and that's not what I want to see. @#%&! off @#%&!os.
This

Unread 16-04-2014, 10:28 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish

I've been under the impression that all footballers are @#%&!s for some time now. In fact, it was when I realised they were all @#%&!s that the football mad kid inside me died.

Unread 16-04-2014, 03:38 PM
red in cumbria

Yes, most footballers - ours very much included - are @#%&!s.

That still doesn't mean they should bust a gut for a manager and coaching "team" who they - ABSOLUTELY RIGHTLY - feel no respect for.
Closed Thread