United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-03-2018, 03:57 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
You're trying too hard.
And your not trying nearly hard enough. Its you that's 'mates' with the players isn't it?

Say its all

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:02 PM
History

So he all but confirmed Fellaini will start on sat?

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:06 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
You're trying too hard.

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:11 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Anyone trying to rationalise failure to that extent is on the slippery slope....

Small wonder the team is in disarray.

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:16 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Anyone trying to rationalise failure to that extent is on the slippery slope....

Small wonder the team is in disarray.
Not watched it, I feel free now I know I will never have to look at his face or hear his shite again.

Blaming every other c*** in the world but him was he by any chance? What a smarmy horrible snniiddde he is.

"In the last seven years the worst position of Man City in the Premier League was 4th, in the last seven years Man City was champions twice and if you want to say three times, they were second twice. That is heritage."

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:18 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
just popped out. Forgotten why I was so angry now. It helps.

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:20 PM
boreez

He's not wrong.

But 'you were awful and still are awful' isn't exactly the best response when it's his job to make us not awful.

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:23 PM
browser

It's disgraceful that he talks like that. He might have had a point if we'd gone out to a Madrid or a Barca, but Sevilla...some 'heritage' they have.

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:24 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
It's disgraceful that he talks like that. He might have had a point if we'd gone out to a Madrid or a Barca, but Sevilla...some 'heritage' they have.

exactly, hes on the deflection wind up. He thinks we are @#%&!s has done from day 1.

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:25 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by boreez
He's not wrong.

But 'you were awful and still are awful' isn't exactly the best response when it's his job to make us not awful.
Yeah, I can see what he's saying and he's not far wrong. But it's the way he says and puts it across that doesn't help. And like browser says, this was a bang average Seville side that we had 4 shots on target against. That's the fans' main £#%&!ing issue.

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:31 PM
Tiberian

Distancing tactics to make himself look better. And the overarching narrative that Manchester Utd should be grateful to have him. Manchester Utd, not blow in Chelsea with a Oligarchs corrupt blood money best known for their hooliganism.

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:34 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Yeah, I can see what he's saying and he's not far wrong. But it's the way he says and puts it across that doesn't help. And like browser says, this was a bang average Seville side that we had 4 shots on target against. That's the fans' main £#%&!ing issue.
Yeah exactly.

Hope he dies.

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:39 PM
Tronics

he came out firing

he's not having it that he's washed up

proof is in the pudding i guess

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:44 PM
Sandman

We have a history of going out of the European cup while endeavoring to win in style. Not surprising that it goes over that gobshite's(and his "pragmatist" joy boys) head.

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:44 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
he came out firing

he's not having it that he's washed up

proof is in the pudding i guess
Pity his teams don't.

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:48 PM
RemisMoses

£#%&!ing Hell. In a battle of attrition Jose will win hands down.

"I could be in another country with the league in the pocket, but I am here and I am going to be here and no way am I going to change my mentality,"

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:49 PM
Red Santos

Deflecting bullshit soft @#%&! players' criticism onto him

Oldest trick in the book....

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:49 PM
Switching Off

Had we gone out to a proper team he'd have a point but that performance (both legs) was a disgrace. I hope he recognises it privately because he's talking absolute %@#$&!s in public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
And your not trying nearly hard enough. Its you that's 'mates' with the players isn't it?

Say its all
2-1 Remi lad, 2-1.

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:54 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Had we gone out to a proper team he'd have a point but that performance (both legs) was a disgrace. I hope he recognises it privately because he's talking absolute balls in public.

2-1 Remi lad, 2-1.

Ay there la, less of that or ill spit at ya. You all kiss that lads arse don't ya. WTF has it got to do with you. Your like star stuck 13 year old girls ffs.

You've cut to the crux of the matter there in your first point Switching, that is the whole shooting match. Does he actually believe these things he spouts in the press and take the same attitude to the players or is it all just front and bullshit for show and he's a different man behind the scenes.

Unread 16-03-2018, 04:55 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Pity his teams don't.
Closed Thread