jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Jesus Christ

Unread 15-03-2018, 03:11 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Pretty sure that's called extortion pal.
and?

Unread 15-03-2018, 03:11 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
How much per shirt pal? Out calls?
I found an ironing lady on gumtree the other week. Came to mine in the snow and I gave her my stuff. She had it back in even more snow within 24 hours. 11 shirts for a tenner. Never touching an iron again, ever.

Also used one of the complimentary wire hangers to unblock the khazi the next day.

Unread 15-03-2018, 03:12 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Just think how much Carragher would’ve paid for that video before you put it online. £100k?
And in the week Jim Bowen dies too......

As I've said, it wasnt about the cash - lots more has been turned down. I got some advice, and they've looked after me and my family well. It was about an apology but Im new to shit like this. I could still go on TV but just dont want to, happy things are ending.

Bellers, when I say 'people are dealing with this or that' - its basically that I can't go into exact specifics but its mostly the paper that have been the middle men and telling other people that Im not interested in doing anything else.

Good to see Reddles back and being his usual self. Its like he never actually went away...

Unread 15-03-2018, 03:14 PM
sweetleftfoot

This thread has everything. It is like the last 12 years of Fred distilled in oak barrels. Rage, intrigue, flouncees IRL messages, about turns, Pures shit spelling, death threats, some real tough truth bombs... just needs Jerry Springer now to do a final thought to camera.

Obvs hope Maggers daughter is all good and that.

Unread 15-03-2018, 03:14 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
A rendering of a Fredster as the prime minister of the united kingdom.

Peeeak Fred.

For now...

Unread 15-03-2018, 03:16 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Peeeak Fred.

For now...
I don’t think that will be ever be beaten.

Unread 15-03-2018, 03:18 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
and?

Unread 15-03-2018, 03:19 PM
jaffo

Quote:
I found an ironing lady on gumtree the other week. Came to mine in the snow and I gave her my stuff. She had it back in even more snow within 24 hours. 11 shirts for a tenner. Never touching an iron again, ever.

Also used one of the complimentary wire hangers to unblock the khazi the next day.
11 shirts for a tenner? That's the same as Maggers paid for his one new

Unread 15-03-2018, 03:23 PM
dragflick

Quote:

Will look in to that. Smashed Bunks' quote out the water there hasn't she?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Peeeak Fred.

For now...

Unread 15-03-2018, 03:25 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
11 shirts for a tenner? That's the same as Maggers paid for his one new
ten years and a hundred washes ago

Unread 15-03-2018, 03:31 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
And in the week Jim Bowen dies too......

As I've said, it wasnt about the cash - lots more has been turned down. I got some advice, and they've looked after me and my family well. It was about an apology but Im new to shit like this. I could still go on TV but just dont want to, happy things are ending.

Bellers, when I say 'people are dealing with this or that' - its basically that I can't go into exact specifics but its mostly the paper that have been the middle men and telling other people that Im not interested in doing anything else.

Good to see Reddles back and being his usual self. Its like he never actually went away...
Stop waffling and tell us how much you got ffs.

Unread 15-03-2018, 03:32 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

those sad sack pics of maggers are like something out of the local news thread.

Can we get a better room for pics? this one is a little TOO depressing? No? this is best it gets? a bare wall with no natural light? great. No wonder he's chasing celebs

Alright fatso, here's your 15 minutes, look sad. *snap*

Unread 15-03-2018, 03:41 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Stop waffling and tell us how much you got ffs.
£12.50 and a pack of hobnobs

Unread 15-03-2018, 03:43 PM
believe

It was never about the cash I’m sorry mate but until you tell us that’s exactly what I’d what about I’ll never get on board. Sat looking like your dog just died dressed like that for an apology

Unread 15-03-2018, 03:44 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

Can we get a better room for pics? this one is a little TOO depressing? No? this is best it gets? a bare wall with no natural light? great. No wonder he's chasing celebs

Isn't there a can of Skol in one of the pictures ?

Unread 15-03-2018, 03:48 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
£12.50 and a pack of hobnobs
If they’re chocolate then he’s done well to get that.

Unread 15-03-2018, 04:00 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

You've had the plate pic ffs.

Unread 15-03-2018, 04:05 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
It was never about the cash I’m sorry mate but until you tell us that’s exactly what I’d what about I’ll never get on board. Sat looking like your dog just died dressed like that for an apology
Well if he wanted a big pay out blackmail was the way. Carragher would have caved just to keep it secret and maintain his reputation and job.

Unread 15-03-2018, 04:31 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Well if he wanted a big pay out blackmail was the way. Carragher would have caved just to keep it secret and maintain his reputation and job.
Was discussing this IRL.....

Catch up with him, pull over google his pay (1.5m) and ‘discuss’ deleting the video for psypa transfer....
Closed Thread