United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-03-2018, 01:29 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Oh, and about 'getting out of the car' etc

My daughters a very nervous and shy girl. Hates violence, arguments and gets upset with anything aggressive. As I stopped filming, she was in floods of tears begging me not to get out of the car and get into a fight. I spent my time calming her down and reassuring her that I wasn't going anywhere and it was over. Believe me, I felt like an absolute coward but leaving my daughter in a heap, while I jumped out of the car for a fight was something I just couldn't do.

Its quite easy to pick holes and say you'd have done this or that but at that time, my daughter being calmed down was my priority. I obviously never expected things to escalate. Who would?
Hahaha what a load of shit. You was more interested in the video rather than listen to your daughter. It’s quite clear from the video she’s begging you to stop but you carry on regardless.

To put it bluntly, you’ve got shit for brains.

Unread 15-03-2018, 01:32 PM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
The whole thing is confusing to me?
why? I thought it was summed up.

I bet the death threats have come from keyboard warriors. The real threat will come in 6 months, 1 year, 2 years plus when Magic is in a Toby carvery with his missus and some exiled scouser spots him and follows him in to the toilets and thinks he is doing 'carra' a favour by bouncing Magic's head of the taps.

The sad thing is this might not go away for a long time, I genuinely hope you and your family will be alright.

I think you need to move to Manchester to be safe

Unread 15-03-2018, 01:35 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
I've been firebombed a couple of times and it's serious shit so good to see you're prioritising your families safety
Best (unintentional) eleveneriffe ever

Unread 15-03-2018, 01:36 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
I can't believe magic thinks someone who saw it fit to spit at girl in a car as a retaliation to abit of football banter.... is a gent who has been trying to help with the death threats.

he is doing it to save his job and because it makes him look good in the public eye....

and you can't really now play the 'I received support' stance. you brought this upon yourself etc.

all the best though
how did samir react when his picture with the blood react ?

Unread 15-03-2018, 01:42 PM
believe

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus

I bet the death threats have come from keyboard warriors. The real threat will come in 6 months, 1 year, 2 years plus when Magic is in a Toby carvery with his missus and some exiled scouser spots him and follows him in to the toilets and thinks he is doing 'carra' a favour by bouncing Magic's head of the taps.

The sad thing is this might not go away for a long time, I genuinely hope you and your family will be alright.

I think it’s magic thats confusing me with his constant “I am involved”/“I’m not involved” routine. He mentions today “the people were dealing with” dealing with what?

Unread 15-03-2018, 01:47 PM
marlo

Quote:

was just about to post this...

Aa bunch of drunk scousers spot magic and try and avenge.
he Is basically now the face of “United fans” and scousers will know this.

Unread 15-03-2018, 02:24 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Oh, and about 'getting out of the car' etc

My daughters a very nervous and shy girl. Hates violence, arguments and gets upset with anything aggressive. As I stopped filming, she was in floods of tears begging me not to get out of the car and get into a fight. I spent my time calming her down and reassuring her that I wasn't going anywhere and it was over. Believe me, I felt like an absolute coward but leaving my daughter in a heap, while I jumped out of the car for a fight was something I just couldn't do.

Unread 15-03-2018, 02:34 PM
Bunker Buster

If it’s any help.....magic, Draggers....I’m really good at ironing shirts

Available on request.

Unread 15-03-2018, 02:37 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
If it’s any help.....magic, Draggers....I’m really good at ironing shirts

Available on request.
How much per shirt pal? Out calls?

Unread 15-03-2018, 02:42 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

ironing makes such a big difference. I stopped ironing for years, literally years. Then one day I saw an ugly man in a cheap t-shirt, but it was ironed immaculately, and it hit me! you really can iron a turd. So i went home and told my wife to iron my shirt.

Unread 15-03-2018, 02:43 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
How much per shirt pal? Out calls?
£5

3 day turn around

Unread 15-03-2018, 02:45 PM
Lord Baelish

Quote:
My daughters a very nervous and shy girl.
Good thing a video of her getting gobbed on wasn't given to the national media.

Unread 15-03-2018, 02:45 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
ironing makes such a big difference. I stopped ironing for years, literally years. Then one day I saw an ugly man in a cheap t-shirt, but it was ironed immaculately, and it hit me! you really can iron a turd. So i went home and told my wife to iron my shirt.

Unread 15-03-2018, 02:51 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Tbh the quality of board and iron are V important...

Unread 15-03-2018, 02:52 PM
silv

Just think how much Carragher would’ve paid for that video before you put it online. £100k?

Unread 15-03-2018, 02:53 PM
woody78

Quote:

Ffs

Unread 15-03-2018, 02:53 PM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
he looks like he could take the shirt of any mans back

Unread 15-03-2018, 02:57 PM
dunk

Thought Maggers was in Bolton these days?

Unread 15-03-2018, 02:57 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Just think how much Carragher would’ve paid for that video before you put it online. £100k?
Pretty sure that's called extortion pal.

Unread 15-03-2018, 03:07 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
was just about to post this...

Aa bunch of drunk scousers spot magic and try and avenge.
he Is basically now the face of “United fans” and scousers will know this.
Jesus Christ
Closed Thread