United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-03-2018, 10:13 PM
Part 36 Offer

Poor magic. The lad has had a shocker.

Can’t believe carragher is getting away with this in full the disgusting piece of shit.

Unread 14-03-2018, 10:18 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
Albert, Albert, Albert

Unread 14-03-2018, 10:32 PM
utd99

Carragher must be thinking he’s had a result here. Probably be back on Sky with a raise within the fortnight.

Unread 14-03-2018, 10:33 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Carragher must be thinking he’s had a result here. Probably be back on Sky with a raise within the fortnight.
Been suspended for the rest of the season pal

Unread 14-03-2018, 10:34 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Some seriously slow bastards on here tonight

Unread 14-03-2018, 10:40 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Complete joke isn’t it. Waste of time.

Unread 14-03-2018, 10:48 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Unread 14-03-2018, 11:21 PM
armchair

spitting at people now legal in the uk

acid attacks next to be decriminalised?

ffs

Unread 14-03-2018, 11:31 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

ffs
But if he had posted on social media he was going to spit on him, he'd have been arrested.

Unread 15-03-2018, 01:41 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

ffs
Also perfectly fine to send people xenophobic threats and intimidate witnesses via text messages

Unread 15-03-2018, 04:23 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Unread 15-03-2018, 05:02 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
indeed; coming from Mr Tortoise brain himself...

Unread 15-03-2018, 07:29 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
indeed; coming from Mr Tortoise brain himself...
Morning

Unread 15-03-2018, 07:47 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethers
been suspended for the rest of the season pal
page 12 that i think

Unread 15-03-2018, 07:48 AM
magic_cantona

I must say, Jamie Carragher is SIRL. And I mean that. May not be a popular opinion but I've heard he's been a real gent (nothing monetary) and is, after all, only human.

Lolling at a lot of these divs who sound like theyre writing to Viz about petitions, the death penalty for the 'driver' of a stationary vehicle, about the driver "knowing he'd get a reaction and went running to The Sun" (who incidentally offered 10k to go balls deep - and were told to swivel) and about countless other monetary reasons the driver "did all this". Heard the driver was also offered to go compo face on a well known ITV morning TV show and also said no. Heard the driver was asked to press charges too but said no (no Dean Lewtas).

The driver is desperate to tell all but can't until Sunday. I reckon he could probably do an 'interview' of sorts on his favourite football forum (minus lilac shirt).

Unread 15-03-2018, 07:58 AM
The taste of...

Old news

Jim Bowen’s died since mate

Pray do tell

Unread 15-03-2018, 08:13 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I must say, Jamie Carragher is SIRL. And I mean that. May not be a popular opinion but I've heard he's been a real gent (nothing monetary) and is, after all, only human.

Lolling at a lot of these divs who sound like theyre writing to Viz about petitions, the death penalty for the 'driver' of a stationary vehicle, about the driver "knowing he'd get a reaction and went running to The Sun" (who incidentally offered 10k to go balls deep - and were told to swivel) and about countless other monetary reasons the driver "did all this". Heard the driver was also offered to go compo face on a well known ITV morning TV show and also said no. Heard the driver was asked to press charges too but said no (no Dean Lewtas).

The driver is desperate to tell all but can't until Sunday. I reckon he could probably do an 'interview' of sorts on his favourite football forum (minus lilac shirt).
I better join Red Issue before Sunday I guess

Unread 15-03-2018, 08:24 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:

You should do a real time Q&A

Unread 15-03-2018, 08:25 AM
puressence

Quote:

did you give him a hug

Unread 15-03-2018, 08:54 AM
rustling jimmies

Quote:

Making a u turn now it’s all backfired, YMMS
Closed Thread