Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
Isn't that 7 years?
That's told 'im

Unread 04-02-2015, 12:14 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Probably when my dog died, or my dad died. One of those two. Makes me a natural target for a certain type.
]
Terrible recent times pal - my sympathies.

Unread 04-02-2015, 12:14 AM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I wonder what Grimson did that so wound up Gypsum? You don't go nuclear like that for a bit of bantz imo.
Beginning to think what they say about you is right, don't want to believe it tbh.

Unread 04-02-2015, 01:00 AM
boreez

Quote:
Probably when my dog died, or my dad died. One of those two. Makes me a natural target for a certain type.

Well I mean, that was the point of the humour, such as it was. It's satirizing a dinosaur like Wark (he did actually say something like this once...)

btw Keith you're one of my favourite posters. This is still the best thread ever: http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...ghlight=things
Wow, the guilt and kiss ass offensives both in one post. Well done.

Unread 04-02-2015, 01:10 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by boreez
Wow, the guilt and kiss ass offensives both in one post. Well done.
Wow, the secrets people are willing to £#%&! around with.

Unread 04-02-2015, 01:15 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
change the record john. 6 years saying the same stuff this fella...

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63670
Jesus Christ thats one of the most brutal things ever seen on Fred

Unread 04-02-2015, 01:23 AM
silv

Only grimmers could walk out of this car crash, brush that long flowing mane of his back and just keep on walking.. Clean as a whistle

Unread 04-02-2015, 01:27 AM
armchair

You would've got away with it had it not been so memorable the first time.

Unread 04-02-2015, 01:29 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
You would've got away with it if it hadn't been so memorable.
Original thread had like 12 replies.

Have to laugh at people treating this like I stole it off someone else, or another site. I opened my old iBook, found it, forgot I'd posted it SEVEN £#%&!ING YEARS AGO....£#%&!ing Watergate.

Unread 04-02-2015, 01:31 AM
armchair

Quote:
Original thread had like 12 replies.

Have to laugh at people treating this like I stole it off someone else, or another site. I opened my old iBook, found it, forgot I'd posted it SEVEN £#%&!ING YEARS AGO....£#%&!ing Watergate.

People are just teasing you, man.

Unread 04-02-2015, 01:32 AM
Grimson

Quote:
People are just teasing you, man.
Nixon never forgives.

Unread 04-02-2015, 01:43 AM
armchair

Quote:
Nixon never forgives.

but often forgets.

Unread 04-02-2015, 02:42 AM
Gruber

If it's any consolation Grimmers, I do not recall seeing it the first time so it it's a fresh post to me. Thank you for sharing.

Unread 04-02-2015, 02:42 AM
MrBishi

And he'd only just recovered from the "It's not the one you're thinking of" fiasco

Unread 04-02-2015, 09:49 AM
irk

Quote:
You would've got away with it had it not been so memorable the first time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
And he'd only just recovered from the "It's not the one you're thinking of" fiasco
This is awful. Grimmers has been one-arrowed and is lying motionless, his blonde blood-matted locks trail in the gutter turning the rain water red as it flows into the grid. But it's not over. They've turned around. The blows keep raining down on his slim, handsome, but visibly aging face. He's had enough. Leave it. You'll kill him.

Unread 04-02-2015, 09:56 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
This is awful. Grimmers has been one-arrowed and is lying motionless, his blonde blood-matted locks trail in the gutter turning the rain water red as it flows into the grid. But it's not over. They've turned around. The blows keep raining down on his slim, handsome, but visibly aging face. He's had enough. Leave it. You'll kill him.

after the thugs finally had enough, irk returns to hold grimson at his bosom, caresses his thinning hair, and just when grimmy thinks he's found a friend, irk's finger finds it's way into his bullet hole. :shakehead:

Unread 04-02-2015, 10:58 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

after the thugs finally had enough, irk returns to hold grimson at his bosom, caresses his thinning hair, and just when grimmy thinks he's found a friend, irk's finger finds it's way into his bullet hole. :shakehead:

Unread 04-02-2015, 11:42 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Closed Thread