United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-03-2007, 03:56 PM
Whalefish

Tevez for £8million.

Thank you and goodnight.

Oh, a midfielder and a winger aswell please.

Unread 21-03-2007, 03:57 PM
puressence

feruson has deffo been looking at nugent ..

Unread 21-03-2007, 03:58 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Tevez for £8million.

Thank you and goodnight.

Whales.

If you were a bookie, and I wanted odds on Fernandes (yes I'm obsessed)ever joining United - What odds would you give ?

Unread 21-03-2007, 04:01 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24hr Leavesey
Whales.

If you were a bookie, and I wanted odds on Fernandes (yes I'm obsessed)ever joining United - What odds would you give ?
You'd be better off putting that money on Carrick scoring 3 goals between now and the end of the season. There's more chance of that happening.

Hargreaves is the man Fergie wants. I understand we're not looking at anyone else.

Well, that's not strictly true. Luka Modric was apparently being scouted along with Raul Garcia.

Unread 21-03-2007, 04:03 PM
Luffy

Heinze will be staying imo, he's been making noises, seems Ronaldo has as well and he's playing well! Good cover at LB and CB.Think Fergie has said he's staying as well.

I'd like to sell Silvestre but I have a feeling most players will turn down a move, including Smith, Silvestre, O'Shea, Fletcher, Richardson....I mean can we even get rid of these guys if we found willing buyers? Not so sure.

Only definate sale I can see is Pique to Spain.

Unread 21-03-2007, 04:03 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
You'd be better off putting that money on Carrick scoring 3 goals between now and the end of the season. There's more chance of that happening.

Hargreaves is the man Fergie wants. I understand we're not looking at anyone else.

Well, that's not strictly true. Luka Modric was apparently being scouted along with Raul Garcia.
Top, top player.
Modric is very slender.

Whaley, made a thread about Sneijder the other day, are we scouting him, heard hes available at £8m

Luffy, Pique says he wants to stay with us.

Unread 21-03-2007, 04:04 PM
koppas

Quote:
Tevez for £8million.

Thank you and goodnight.

I've been saying this all season. Well, not the price.

Unread 21-03-2007, 04:05 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
Only definate sale I can see is Pique to Spain.
Would it not be smarter on United's part to extend his loan for another year? I'm not a huge fan but he appears to be making progress. Why decide now?

Unread 21-03-2007, 04:07 PM
koppas

Because Pique is never going to be a regular United player. Same as Rossi.

Unread 21-03-2007, 04:12 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Well his value wouldn't be too high at the moment, so if that is the case would it not be better to give him another year in La Liga to raise his price before we sell him? Like I say, he is making progress.

There's no point selling him on the cheap. We are only risking being shown up.

Unread 21-03-2007, 04:17 PM
Luffy

yeah I didnt mean he is definately out the door, but he is the only one who will definately agree to leave should he be told we dont need him.

Rossi is good enough for Utd, he's already shown he is already a better player than Smith, Ole and arguably Saha in the games where he has partnered those players - he's been the outstanding talent.

Which means at worst he's good enough to be 3rd choice striker.

Unread 21-03-2007, 04:17 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Bullshit.

Unread 21-03-2007, 07:25 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
1. Do better than Juve? One of the biggest clubs in the world who only got relegated last season cause of the cheat storm. Hardly shit.

2. Cannavaro is trash? £#%&! off you no mark.
Juventus have almost none of their top players left and their credibility has taken a nose dive after getting canned for corruption, moving to Italy as a whole would be a bad career move for anyone.

Cannavaro is finished, if you've been watching Real Madrid you'd see that.

A wall my arse, more like a fence.

You must have a very large brain, to hold so much ignorance.

Unread 21-03-2007, 07:26 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Just like you said about Ronnie in in the summer, you tosser!

Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.

Unread 21-03-2007, 08:24 PM
Tiberian

Pique has been playing at a higher level than Evans, and is certainly more physically developed.

At the moment he looks a bit clumsy in his movement, turning and accelerating is a weakness. Seems to have most of the rest of what is needed, excellent composure on the ball, does not seem fazed by pressure matches, gets goals. Loan him out for another year if necessary, but he has too much potential to flog so soon.

Rossi is a class player, he just needs the chance to prove it, would be a crying shame if we let the most outstanding reserve team player for years go without giving him a chance.

Unread 21-03-2007, 09:14 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
Rossi is good enough for Utd, he's already shown he is already a better player than Smith, Ole and arguably Saha in the games where he has partnered those players - he's been the outstanding talent.
are you taking the piss?

Unread 21-03-2007, 10:09 PM
jem

Default this thread

gave me deja vu.

and not in a good way.

Unread 21-03-2007, 10:11 PM
Kim Jong-il

I've been hoping someone tells Gill to get Bent for a while.

Unread 05-07-2007, 02:57 AM
TreeFiddy

Hargreaves, Nani, Anderson and Tevez then it seems.

Not bad.

Unread 05-07-2007, 08:39 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Hargreaves, Nani, Anderson and Tevez then it seems.

Not bad.
Nonsense, prove it.
Closed Thread