United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-01-2007, 05:47 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I don't know, but there have been very few players in English football that have maintained his level of performance for so many years.

He's been the best in his position in England since he first came into the first 11.
There is still not one player in England possibly Europe i would swap him for.

World class left wingers dont come along often and certainly not many wingers can carry on doing what Giggs has for so long.

Legend.

Unread 03-01-2007, 06:05 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical

It's patchy all right - it varies between being quietly effective and outright spectacular.
Let's stick to football and leave off his hair shall we? Everyone can see he's losing a bit. No need to rake it up again. I'd rather brush over this whole issue etc etc.

Unread 03-01-2007, 06:07 PM
poppy

Giggs didn't turn out to be the player I thought he would as a teenager. He's still been a great player and arguably the best left winger we've seen in England since John Barnes.

Scholes is different class though. The best player in the league right now and the best player I've ever seen come through the United youth ranks by quite some distance.

Unread 03-01-2007, 06:09 PM
magic_cantona

I've never slated a single United player.I love 'the shirts'.

Even Fletcher escapes my wrath because I'm not into slating 'the shirts'.

I'm a £#%&!ing Top Red me.I'm topper than anyone on here.And on RI, for that matter.Sanctuary included.

Top.

Unread 03-01-2007, 06:09 PM
mikey_red

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I've never slated a single United player.I love 'the shirts'.

Even Fletcher escapes my wrath because I'm not into slating 'the shirts'.

I'm a £#%&!ing Top Red me.I'm topper than anyone on here.And on RI, for that matter.Sanctuary included.

Top.
i slag off loads of the players. the @#%&!s.

Unread 03-01-2007, 06:22 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey_red
i slag off loads of the players. the @#%&!s.
Agreed.All over paid £#%&!bags.

Especially the Scouse @#%&!.

Unread 03-01-2007, 06:23 PM
mikey_red

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Agreed.All over paid £#%&!bags.

Especially the Scouse @#%&!.
arf!

Unread 03-01-2007, 07:45 PM
Tiberian

Scholes is almost always picked over Giggs bu Utd fans. He has been a less frustrating player over the years, would not give the ball away as much or miss sitters like Giggs, but against the very best opposition, in Europe especially it was Giggs we looked too for inspiration. He could go to heights of brilliance that very few players in the world could match.

Plus he is simply brilliant to watch at his best, dribblers always catch the eye.

2 great players that we produced from our Youth system, add Beckham and it is remarkable that one of the greatest club midfields in history was bar Keane produced in virtually the same youth team.
Closed Thread