United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-09-2018, 03:55 PM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
I’m not arguing with anybody. I’m arguing the notion that we should be impressed with his World Cup because he showed a bit of discipline, which seems to have been what people have pointed out the most.
It's hard to be impresed with someone who plays for your club and does'nt seem to give a £#%&! week in week out no matter what he does, he's £#%&!ing shite 80% of the time when he pulls on the United shirt. When a player is taking the piss every £#%&!ing week I wouldnt be impressed if the @#%&! scored 10 goals in a game for 'his country'. The @#%&! can go £#%&! himself and I hope he does. Primadonna self obsessed head above his shoulders #@&%!.

Unread 09-09-2018, 10:58 AM
Kangared

https://www.theguardian.com/football...is-his-problem

Decent article.

Unread 09-09-2018, 01:05 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Yup. He can do 4 years at Juve, three at OT and finish his career at Barcelona (more likely Madrid, I would have thought), and that doesn't make him another Anelka. But ffs prove your worth.

Only thing going in his favour at the moment is the suspicion he's angling for more $$ rather than a move. Still doesn't excuse his inconsistency.

Unread 09-09-2018, 01:07 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Yup. He can do 4 years at Juve, three at OT and finish his career at Barcelona (more likely Madrid, I would have thought), and that doesn't make him another Anelka. But ffs prove your worth.

Only thing going in his favour at the moment is the suspicion he's angling for more $$ rather than a move. Still doesn't excuse his inconsistency.
I really don’t think it’s about the money. He seems to be one of those who always thinks it’s greener on the other side . Maybe it’s trophies he craves .

Unread 09-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Cream

Quote:
I really don’t think it’s about the money. He seems to be one of those who always thinks it’s greener on the other side . Maybe it’s trophies he craves .
Stay at Juventus then.

Unread 09-09-2018, 11:31 PM
sa7

Jesus he’s a £#%&!er

Unread 09-09-2018, 11:53 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Probably dances like the freaks in Calvaire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdSsidyzotA
I always accuse my mrs as dancing like the "hammer slam" bloke up front in this, and tbh, I'm not wrong:

Unread 10-09-2018, 09:48 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

still stratching my head that we didn't go for modric. the closest thing to scholes right now and he wanted out of madrid this summer.

but we're stuck with this joke.

Unread 10-09-2018, 10:15 AM
puressence

Hes just a complete #@&%! really is ...

Unread 10-09-2018, 10:23 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
still stratching my head that we didn't go for modric. the closest thing to scholes right now and he wanted out of madrid this summer.

He doesn't dab on instagram, pal...

Unread 10-09-2018, 10:27 AM
Cream

Quote:

I doubt he really wants to leave Real. Probs wants more cash, like every other £#%&!er. No different from Poggers in that sense.

Unread 10-09-2018, 10:46 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
I doubt he really wants to leave Real. Probs wants more cash, like every other £#%&!er. No different from Poggers in that sense.
Of course he didn't want to leave ffs.

He plays week in week out and is one of their most important players.

The fact he was linked with Inter Milan is an insult tbf.

Unread 10-09-2018, 10:47 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
not from what I heard. was willing to take a pay cut to go to Inter. Not sure why he wanted to leave tbh.

Unread 10-09-2018, 10:53 AM
Jethro

Quote:
not from what I heard. was willing to take a pay cut to go to Inter. Not sure why he wanted to leave tbh.

Unread 10-09-2018, 11:00 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro

nice one mate.

Unread 11-09-2018, 05:46 AM
Kangared

Quote:

On Scholes, Southgate claiming we haven’t had a world class midfielder who can play like Modric or Thiago since Gascoigne.
@#%&!s developing Alzheimers

Unread 11-09-2018, 06:27 AM
puressence

Rather have thiago miles better player and half the price

Unread 11-09-2018, 07:39 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Rather have thiago miles better player and half the price
Bayern wouldnt pay Pogba's wages.

I would take Thiago in a heart beat.

Unread 11-09-2018, 04:20 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
On Scholes, Southgate claiming we haven’t had a world class midfielder who can play like Modric or Thiago since Gascoigne.
@#%&!s developing Alzheimers
Yeah but he was always rubbish for England innit
Closed Thread